• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
You guys are taking kind of page much to serious.

We could do PM's and indeed keep the posting order, then send the updated version with (It's ---- turn) every time at the end so that we don't get confused.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guys!

It's around 3 pm now in the IC seeing as how much time has gone by since this IC day started :3 Any objections?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Guys!

It's around 3 pm now in the IC seeing as how much time has gone by since this IC day started :3 Any objections?

Hmm, so Turnip, Lucina and Robin are having brekkie at 3PM? I'd... rather it be a little earlier, personally, even if that's how a lot of my weekends turn out :P

Just checking, PS and SD, you got my message, right? I certainly remember sending it, but I just felt like clarifying.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hmm, so Turnip, Lucina and Robin are having brekkie at 3PM? I'd... rather it be a little earlier, personally, even if that's how a lot of my weekends turn out :P

Just checking, PS and SD, you got my message, right? I certainly remember sending it, but I just felt like clarifying.

Yes but I'll remind you again: Fulltime job!

Once I get home I usually don't have time to turn on my computer again.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Greetings all! I was just wondering if there's any room left within this RP? I've had a look at the list of players and I can't tell if there's any room left.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch! :D

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Challenger: FYI, Rikuto's at the scene right now. Also, I'm not sure Lacy is still smiling after the cave-shaking growl and the "Oh gods" exclamation. Good to have you back, though!

@WooliestSteam1: Welcome! I can't speak for the GMs, but I do know one of our members has recently left PC so there might be a spot, but there has been a waiting list in the past so I can't be sure about that.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Greetings all! I was just wondering if there's any room left within this RP? I've had a look at the list of players and I can't tell if there's any room left.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch! :D

You can join now that Dusk has left us c:

On a side note, Dusk's characters have become NPC's since it would be the second or third time killing them all off and IF he decided to return he can just take them without magically resonating them from the death again.

WooliestSteam

Years

On a side note, Dusk's characters have become NPC's since it would be the second or third time killing them all off and IF he decided to return he can just take them without magically resonating them from the death again.

Thanks a million! :>

I'll get working on a SU straight away and hopefully it should be up by tonight sometime.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years

Hrm, would it be okay if Renco [Chitaa] became an NPC as well? Just so I can focus on Joseph/Rivas instead.

WooliestSteam

Years
Hopefully everything's ok. I felt the history could be better but I couldn't think of a different approach at the time of writing.

If there's anything out of place don't hesitate to let me know and I'll get on it right away. :>

[CSS-DIV="background-color: #FFFFFF; padding: 15px; border: solid; border-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; text-align: left; width: 700px;"]

SU

Real Life Name: Conor Patton
In-game name: Stoker

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: It can difficult to describe Conor at times, especially if you don't know him that well. He tries not to engage with other players too often and mostly keeps to himself. He feels that becoming attached to someone can cause him to lose focus and to become 'weak' of sorts. However that's not to say he's a reclusive player. Conor will generally speak if spoken to and will hold a conversation with someone if he finds that they share similar interests to him.

Strangely, Conor finds enjoyment and peace in manual labor. He much prefers to put in a day's work as opposed to risking his life for the freedom of himself and others. He's not much of a fighter compared to others but knows how to handle himself well enough if the situation calls for his skills in combat. Thanks to his forging skill, Conor is an excellent blacksmith and can forge a sword fit for even the mightiest of warriors.

History: Conor was born on a frosty Irish January morning into a family with no previous children. Because of this Conor had to learn how to play by himself, making up games in his head or running around outside kicking a ball up against a wall. It wasn't until 5 years later when Conor got himself a little brother that he finally had some company to play with, when his brother was older of course. Once his brother got older, they played together for hours at a time, only resting to get some food or a drink before darting of again to play some more.

The years rolled by and Conor and his brother were now much older and in their mid-teens. However, both brothers started going their separate ways in the sense that Conor now took a massive interest in video games while his younger brother still headed outside to play, whatever the weather. The two brothers still played together but definitely not as much as they used to.

Fast forward some more years and Conor is now in college and his younger brother is in high school. Whilst the two brothers still talk and have good fun being around each other, the playing together aspect is totally gone now. Conor retained his love for video games while his brother still loves the outdoors. For Conor it didn't matter the weather or the time of day, he firmly planted himself in front of his computer screen and played video games for hours on end. He played his favorite RPG's, Actions and whatever else was the latest and greatest game, but he never played an MMO.

After Conor heard about Sword Art Online, his interest was piqued. He never played an MMO game before so perhaps this was a good starting point, not to mention the VR feature which was implemented. He applied for the Beta but was unsuccessful in his attempts. He had no other choice but to wait for the big release day.

Release day finally came around after what felt like a decade of waiting for Conor. He grabbed the money that he had set aside especially for this game and headed on down to his local store to snag a copy. He returned home and told his family to try not and disturb him while he plays his new game.

He loved the game from the start, of course that was right up until the point where the log off button disappeared. Since that terrible incident, he's mostly kept his head down, leaving the fighting to the experienced players while he tries to live a quiet life. Conor –will- fight if the situation calls for it but will generally leave dungeons and the like to the better players.

Conor is determined to survive, for his family and friends. He wants to be able to wake up and live life again. This is mostly the reason that Conor doesn't take part in many battles. His greatest fear being of course dying and then never being able to see his family or friends again.

Skills:
- One Handed Curved Blade
- Forging
- Parry
- Tracking

Sword arts:
Lightning Fury: The attack begins with the sword being close to the players chest as it starts to glow a bright blue. The player then charges in swiping left then right before swinging the sword upwards to throw the enemy off balance and then finishing off the attack by swiping left and then right again while the enemy is staggered.

Warrior's Grasp: The attack begins by running straight towards the enemy with the sword by the players side as it starts to glow bright red. Just before colliding with the enemy the player brings the sword round to his/her front before grasping it tightly with two hands. The player then jumps as high as they can before clashing the sword down on top of the enemy. This attack can only be performed while the health is in the yellow.

Level: 12
Code: Link Start
[/div]

Back