• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
  • I'm interested in your burmy (sand) in a dream ball and Deerling in a dream ball too...
    I can offer you a Misdreavus in a moon ball and a Shuckle in a dream ball.
    * notes : the one I offered and the one I asked from you are all female *
    Thank you :)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I'm interested in your burmy (sand) in a dream ball and Deerling in a dream ball too...
    I can offer you a Misdreavus in a moon ball and a Shuckle in a dream ball.
    * notes : the one I offered and the one I asked from you are all female *
    Thank you :)
    Unfortunately I'm able to get a Moon Ball Misdreavus myself, and I already have a Dream Ball Shuckle (though I may not have updated my list just yet, I recently acquired many more Pokémon, including a few illegal combos). Is there anything else you can breed? :)

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Unfortunately I'm able to get a Moon Ball Misdreavus myself, and I already have a Dream Ball Shuckle (though I may not have updated my list just yet, I recently acquired many more Pokémon, including a few illegal combos). Is there anything else you can breed? :)

Pachirisu in a Safari ball,Chinchou in a Moon ball and HA Krabby in a net ball :)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Ahh! I'm not sure if there's a limit to how many one can ask for, but I'm very interested in:
    Moon Ball: Dratini, Larvitar, Skarmory, Seel, Sandshrew, Ekans, Meowth
    Love Ball: Buneary (EMs)

I can trade over:
    Moon: Koffing, Magikarp, Shinx (EMs), Poochyena (EMs)
    Love: Drowzee, Sentret, Hoppip, Ralts

And have extras ready to trade at anytime.

Hey there..id like the following if possible..from your Transfer-Only Hidden Abilities (Non-Dream Ball) section: Tirtouga(swift swim), Deerling(serene grace), and Love ball aipom

Request: Can you catch me a nuzleaf from safari(for dex) and garden pattern scatterbug(for collection)

FT i have Dream Ball: Slugma, Cherubi, Gastly, Chinchou(Volt Absorb)
    Moon Ball : Ralts (4EM: Memento, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Encore)

Hey, just making sure you two still want the things you requested? I'll have them ready by tomorrow night if so (sorry for the wait though, usually I'm quicker than this but the past few days I've had to deal with two trades involving over 60 Pokémon total which I had to breed from scratch).

Years
  • Hey, just making sure you two still want the things you requested? I'll have them ready by tomorrow night if so (sorry for the wait though, usually I'm quicker than this but the past few days I've had to deal with two trades involving over 60 Pokémon total which I had to breed from scratch).

No worries! I'm still interested and will have your pokes ready!

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Hey, just making sure you two still want the things you requested? I'll have them ready by tomorrow night if so (sorry for the wait though, usually I'm quicker than this but the past few days I've had to deal with two trades involving over 60 Pokémon total which I had to breed from scratch).

Of course. Already have your slugma, gastly and cherubi prepared. Just lmk when you can trade:)

EDIT: I also has growlithe in level ball with em flare blitz..will trade it for the Jolly Unburden treecko

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Hello there, I have trying hard to find a female charmander in a luxury ball. I am also interested in all of the starters in a luxury ball. I'm not sure what I can offer you, but could we maybe work something out? I don't want anything special, just the starter females in luxury balls. :)

Years
  • Hi,I have the following only-transfer HA pokemon,female in Dream Ball:
    rattata
    meowth
    tentacool
    kangashan
    qwilfish
    mantike
    wailmer
    luvdisc
    shellos
    buneary
    chatot
    cottonee
    basculin
    shelmet
    How many rare-ball female pokemon can you give me for those? :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hey Thief, it's me again. I'm interested in your Love Ball Aipom, Heavy Ball Aron, Dream Ball Goldeen w/ HA, Dream Ball Almomola w/ HA and Dream Ball Farfetch'd. You can take a look at my shop again (here) and see what you'd like to take :)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hey Thief, it's me again. I'm interested in your Love Ball Aipom, Heavy Ball Aron, Dream Ball Goldeen w/ HA, Dream Ball Almomola w/ HA and Dream Ball Farfetch'd. You can take a look at my shop again (here) and see what you'd like to take :)
    I've been exceptionally busy with requests (both on here and gamefaqs) so until I've finished those I won't put you down as as official request, but when I'm finished with the others then you'll be up first. :) & For when that time comes, in case you just wanna get the Pokémon ahead of time, I'm interested in getting these (as males, preferably, as I want the moves rather than the Ball) in return for those 5:

Dratini || Marvel Scale - Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed, Dragon Breath
    Growlithe || Intimidate - Roar, Crunch, Flare Blitz, Close Combat
    Swinub|| Oblivious/Snow Cloak - Stealth Rock, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Ancient Power
    Bagon || Rock Head - Thrash, Twister, Fire Fang, Dragon Dance
    Aron || Heavy Metal - Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Head Smash

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    I've been exceptionally busy with requests (both on here and gamefaqs) so until I've finished those I won't put you down as as official request, but when I'm finished with the others then you'll be up first. :) & For when that time comes, in case you just wanna get the Pokémon ahead of time, I'm interested in getting these (as males, preferably, as I want the moves rather than the Ball) in return for those 5:

Dratini || Marvel Scale - Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed, Dragon Breath
    Growlithe || Intimidate - Roar, Crunch, Flare Blitz, Close Combat
    Swinub|| Oblivious/Snow Cloak - Stealth Rock, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Ancient Power
    Bagon || Rock Head - Thrash, Twister, Fire Fang, Dragon Dance
    Aron || Heavy Metal - Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Head Smash

Oh ok, no problem, I can wait :) Good luck with all your requests, I'll get to breeding those for you already! :D

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Just as a warning ahead of time, there's going to be an absolutely massive update tonight, & over 60 new Pokémon added (many Dream Balls, many Egg Moves, many illegal combos (but don't ask for those on here obviously, they'll be on the spreadsheet but because of PCs rules I can't offer them to you unless you contact me on one if the other websites like gamefaqs)).

So yeah, keep an eye out for it, might quote a few of you when it's done. Hibicakes/matwe, I finally have most of your Pokémon.

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Just as a warning ahead of time, there's going to be an absolutely massive update tonight, & over 60 new Pokémon added (many Dream Balls, many Egg Moves, many illegal combos (but don't ask for those on here obviously, they'll be on the spreadsheet but because of PCs rules I can't offer them to you unless you contact me on one if the other websites like gamefaqs)).

So yeah, keep an eye out for it, might quote a few of you when it's done. Hibicakes/matwe, I finally have most of your Pokémon.

Cool..is that including the unburden treecko?
    And im gonna be on for another 3 hours or so..lmk when you have them ready:)

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
  • I have ha female Kabuto with flail knock off confuse ray and rapid spin. It's in a regular pokeball though.

If you're gonna do that 3 for 1 deal, I'd take the Onix, Aipom and Riolu.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I have ha female Kabuto with flail knock off confuse ray and rapid spin. It's in a regular pokeball though.

If you're gonna do that 3 for 1 deal, I'd take the Onix, Aipom and Riolu.
    I'm not that interested in Kabuto, sorry. :( My first post will be completely updated within the next 18 hours and 1. I'll only be accepting 'Mons in special Balls. 2. Pokémon I need to breed that have a 12.75% female ratio will require 3 Pokémon in return (Riolu, starters & fossils are all examples of this) because of the amount of time it takes me to obtain them. 3. My wishlist is very different now.

Feel free to check back when I'm finished if you're still interested in those 3 though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back