• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Great update, Thief! Here's what I am looking at for now:

Requesting: Dream Ball Staryu (although I'm mostly interested in the HA) and Dream Ball Anorith
    Offering: I actually have two off your wanted list that I just acquired. I haven't even put the one on my shop yet. Dream Ball HA Sableye and Dream Ball HA Scraggy.
    IGN: Kara
    FC: you already have that :P

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Great update, Thief! Here's what I am looking at for now:

Requesting: Dream Ball Staryu (although I'm mostly interested in the HA) and Dream Ball Anorith
    Offering: I actually have two off your wanted list that I just acquired. I haven't even put the one on my shop yet. Dream Ball HA Sableye and Dream Ball HA Scraggy.
    IGN: Kara
    FC: you already have that :P

I actually just got HA Dream Ball Scraggy off gamefaqs about half an hour ago, just came on here to update my list. xD I'll happily trade one of them for HA DB Sableye though, do ya have anything else off my wishlist? I'll get started on those 2 now anyway, I can get requests done a lot quicker when there's only 2 Pokémon per person at a time.

Just to clarify, DB Staryu won't have the DB, because genderless Pokémon can't pass down their Ball. Pretty sure I stated that in the post anyway but yeah, just wanna make sure you know what you're getting. :) It'll definitely have the HA, though. I'll be rebuying Dream Radar at some point this year so eventually I'll be able to catch Lvl40 HA DB Staryus directly from there, but until then I'm afraid I can't offer the Ball itself.

Years
  • I actually just got HA Dream Ball Scraggy off gamefaqs about half an hour ago, just came on here to update my list. xD I'll happily trade one of them for HA DB Sableye though, do ya have anything else off my wishlist? I'll get started on those 2 now anyway, I can get requests done a lot quicker when there's only 2 Pokémon per person at a time.

Just to clarify, DB Staryu won't have the DB, because genderless Pokémon can't pass down their Ball. Pretty sure I stated that in the post anyway but yeah, just wanna make sure you know what you're getting. :) It'll definitely have the HA, though. I'll be rebuying Dream Radar at some point this year so eventually I'll be able to catch Lvl40 HA DB Staryus directly from there, but until then I'm afraid I can't offer the Ball itself.
    Yep, I know. I just mentioned the Dream Ball since it's listed under that section. I just finished updating my own list, so everything is up to date on my trade shop. Since I asked for two and you only got one, was there anything else you wanted? I do have a Dream Ball Gastly which I saw was on your list.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Yep, I know. I just mentioned the Dream Ball since it's listed under that section. I just finished updating my own list, so everything is up to date on my trade shop. Since I asked for two and you only got one, was there anything else you wanted? I do have a Dream Ball Gastly which I saw was on your list.
    If the Gastly is female and has its HA I'll trade for that, sure. :) Give me half hour and I'll be ready to trade if you are. EDIT: Just realised Gastly doesn't have an HA, but yeah that's cool. xD

Yep, I know. I just mentioned the Dream Ball since it's listed under that section. I just finished updating my own list, so everything is up to date on my trade shop. Since I asked for two and you only got one, was there anything else you wanted? I do have a Dream Ball Gastly which I saw was on your list.
    Actually, I just realised you asked for Anorith; did you check the female ratio rule on the front page of my spreadsheet? :c The 12.50%s just take me such a long time to breed, as well as making sure it's a female that has its HA. EDIT: I could bump it down to 2:1 for Anorith though since you've helped me out a lot.

Years
  • Actually, I just realised you asked for Anorith; did you check the female ratio rule on the front page of my spreadsheet? :c The 12.50%s just take me such a long time to breed, as well as making sure it's a female that has its HA. EDIT: I could bump it down to 2:1 for Anorith though since you've helped me out a lot.

You can check out my shop to see if there's anything you'd like. But I do have Dream Ball Whismur and Starly (both with HA's), and a Cherubi (only has one ability). I'm also currently breeding Dream Ball Tynamos, which also only have one ability.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • You can check out my shop to see if there's anything you'd like. But I do have Dream Ball Whismur and Starly (both with HA's), and a Cherubi (only has one ability). I'm also currently breeding Dream Ball Tynamos, which also only have one ability.
    Yeah I just saw those in your shop (nice job on that btw), I'd like the Sableye for Staryu and the Gastly+Starly for Anorith if that's okay? I'm breeding it at the moment, still no female after 2 batches. xD

Years
  • Yeah I just saw those in your shop (nice job on that btw), I'd like the Sableye for Staryu and the Gastly+Starly for Anorith if that's okay? I'm breeding it at the moment, still no female after 2 batches. xD
    Reminds me of breeding Eevees in the old days (i.e. before Dittos :P). Sure thing. I already have a Gastly, currently breeding Sableye, and I might have an extra Starly, but I need to check. I have to go out for a little bit but I'll be back in a half hour.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Reminds me of breeding Eevees in the old days (i.e. before Dittos :P). Sure thing. I already have a Gastly, currently breeding Sableye, and I might have an extra Starly, but I need to check. I have to go out for a little bit but I'll be back in a half hour.
    Yessss, I have both of them ready now (HA Staryu + female HA DB 4EM Anorith). Quote me when you get back and I can trade. :)
    EDIT: It seems I forgot that matwe was going to be trading me a DB Gastly, is there any chance you have a spare DB HA Whismur lying around? :P It's fine if not, sorry for the trouble, just give me something female that you have spare if you don't wanna have to get Whismur.

Last edited:

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • I can do the Tirtouga, Deerling and Aipom. + Vivillon is free. I'll have Dream Ball Slugma, Cherubi and Gastly in return please. I don't have a Nuzleaf Safari unfortunately. :)

Are you on? Can we trade now if you are..My FC and IGN in the signature

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Are you on? Can we trade now if you are..My FC and IGN in the signature
    Yes I am, give me 15 minutes. To make up for the time you've had to wait, I'll give you the HA Treecko anyway because I have one spare. :) Don't forget you're also getting a Garden Vivillon for free.

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Yes I am, give me 15 minutes. To make up for the time you've had to wait, I'll give you the HA Treecko anyway because I have one spare. :) Don't forget you're also getting a Garden Vivillon for free.

Thanks..I'll be waiting on9.

Years
  • Yessss, I have both of them ready now (HA Staryu + female HA DB 4EM Anorith). Quote me when you get back and I can trade. :)
    EDIT: It seems I forgot that matwe was going to be trading me a DB Gastly, is there any chance you have a spare DB HA Whismur lying around? :P It's fine if not, sorry for the trouble, just give me something female that you have spare if you don't wanna have to get Whismur.

I don't have any spares for Whismur, but I hope it won't take me long. I have to rebreed Starly, too, since the only other I had doesn't have its HA.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hi,I have the following only-transfer HA pokemon,female in Dream Ball:
    tentacool
    qwilfish
    mantike
    wailmer
    luvdisc
    shellos
    chatot
    cottonee
    basculin
    shelmet
    How many rare-ball female pokemon can you give me for those? :)
    I can give you 10 for those (I removed the ones I already have). :) My new rules state that I only trade for 2 Pokémon at a time, though, so we'd do the trade in 5 parts if that's okay with you (if you still want to trade at all).

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I don't have any spares for Whismur, but I hope it won't take me long. I have to rebreed Starly, too, since the only other I had doesn't have its HA.
    Well, sorry for the trouble. :( I'm about to be busy for the next 2 hours but after that I can trade.

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
  • I'm not that interested in Kabuto, sorry. :( My first post will be completely updated within the next 18 hours and 1. I'll only be accepting 'Mons in special Balls. 2. Pokémon I need to breed that have a 12.75% female ratio will require 3 Pokémon in return (Riolu, starters & fossils are all examples of this) because of the amount of time it takes me to obtain them. 3. My wishlist is very different now.

Feel free to check back when I'm finished if you're still interested in those 3 though.

How does a 5v ha female Eevee in dream ball with yawn wish and curse sound then

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I'm online, too. :)
    So, I've been checking the past few hours and still haven't seen you online. xD Think I'll have to double check you're still on my list, though I don't recall ever deleting you from it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back