• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So, I've been checking the past few hours and still haven't seen you online. xD Think I'll have to double check you're still on my list, though I don't recall ever deleting you from it.

I haven't deleted you either. I never saw you online or else I would have sent you a request. :x

Years
  • Hi Thief! I thought I'd mention that you've received one of the Pokémon I was going to trade you; so you can take off any of the Pokémon you haven't already bred that I was interested in -- unless you've already finished all of them!

Your
    Moon Ball: Dratini, Larvitar, Skarmory, Seel, Sandshrew, Ekans, Meowth
    Love Ball: Buneary (EMs)

For my
    Moon: Koffing, Magikarp, Shinx (EMs), Poochyena (EMs)
    Love: Drowzee, Sentret, Hoppip, Ralts

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hi Thief! I thought I'd mention that you've received one of the Pokémon I was going to trade you; so you can take off any of the Pokémon you haven't already bred that I was interested in -- unless you've already finished all of them!

Your

For my

Do you have anything else to offer? I''m happy to still give you all 8 if you do. :) I have 5 of them ready, doing the other 3 today. You've probably had to wait the longest out of anyone for your trade so thanks for being so patient.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • About to add these to the shop, for anyone interested:
    - Dream Ball Vulpix
    - Dream Ball Corsola
    - Dream Ball Caterpie
    - Dream Ball Cherubi
    - Dream Ball Combee
    - Dream Ball Eevee
    - Dream Ball Gastly
    - Dream Ball Luvdisc
    - Dream Ball Miltank
    - Dream Ball Onix
    - Dream Ball Paras
    - Dream Ball Phanpy
    - Dream Ball Poochyena
    - Dream Ball Relicanth
    - Dream Ball Sableye
    - Dream Ball Scraggy
    - Dream Ball Starly
    - Dream Ball Teddiursa
    - Dream Ball Whismur
    - Moon Ball Chinchou
    - Love Ball Mawile
    - Sport Ball Nincada
    - Sport Ball Paras

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you have anything else to offer? I''m happy to still give you all 8 if you do. :) I have 5 of them ready, doing the other 3 today. You've probably had to wait the longest out of anyone for your trade so thanks for being so patient.

No problem! I have other apricorn pokés listed here if any of them do interest you!

Years
  • Oh I recognise this list, where did your Dream Ball section go? xD

I moved it to a different spreadsheet here since I usually do Apricorn for Apricorn or Dream for Dream, but I wouldn't mind trading any for any. :)

I'm actually interested in a lot of your dream females also, but wanted to wait to complete this trade before requesting again. x)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I moved it to a different spreadsheet here since I usually do Apricorn for Apricorn or Dream for Dream, but I wouldn't mind trading any for any. :)

I'm actually interested in a lot of your dream females also, but wanted to wait to complete this trade before requesting again. x)
    Fair enough. Friend Ball Seedot then, please. :)

Rayheart

Ancient Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Hello, Thief :) I am interested in your Moonball Meowth and Stantler :) Anything you like from my shop? Like Lure Ball Shellder,Fast ball Meowth,Safari ball Aerodactyl?

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I haven't deleted you either. I never saw you online or else I would have sent you a request. :x
    Had a busy day and had to take my dog to the vet, sorry for not getting back to you. Will quickly breed the Pokémon and shoot you a trade request, give me half hour to get on my 3DS and withdraw the Pokémon from Bank to breed etc.

Hi Thief! I thought I'd mention that you've received one of the Pokémon I was going to trade you; so you can take off any of the Pokémon you haven't already bred that I was interested in -- unless you've already finished all of them!

Your

For my
    I fiiiiinally can trade with you (after hughes if that's okay?), sorry for the ridiculous amount of time you've had to wait for this trade, they'll be quicker in future with the new rule I've put up (2 Pokémon per request, but as many requests as you like once each of yours has been completed).

Hello, Thief :) I am interested in your Moonball Meowth and Stantler :) Anything you like from my shop? Like Lure Ball Shellder,Fast ball Meowth,Safari ball Aerodactyl?
    Ah yeah, I meant to get back to you on your thread. Fast Ball Meowth and Safari Ball Aero would be good, sure. Those 2 won't take me long, just let me get the above requests ^ out of the way first.

Years
  • I fiiiiinally can trade with you (after hughes if that's okay?), sorry for the ridiculous amount of time you've had to wait for this trade, they'll be quicker in future with the new rule I've put up (2 Pokémon per request, but as many requests as you like once each of yours has been completed).

It's okay! I know that you gained an unexpectedly large queue, so I understand! I'll be online to trade throughout most of the day when you can. :)

Years
  • Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    IGN: 1590-5959-5015
    FC: Benjamin
    Requesting: Dream Ball Goldeen (female)

Offering: (You may choose the gender)
    1. Carvanha - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31. [HA: Speed Boost] Bite, Focus Energy, Scary Face, Ice Fang. (Poke Ball)
    2. Minccino - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31. HA: [Skill Link] Pound. (Poke Ball)
    3. Croagunk - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31. [Dry Skin] Astonish, Drain Punch. (Poke Ball)
    4. Drifloon - Quirky - Non-Specific/Unknow IVs. [HA: Flare Boost] Constrict, Minimize. (Dream Ball)

Please let me know when you're interested, whether or not the IVs I've mentioned really matter. (May they be 4 instead of 5 e.g)

Psst.. Mightyena.. *wink wink*

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I recently got a Moonball Ralts from Wonder Trade, and I currently have a lot of spare breeding rejects. I didn't find any Moonball Ralts from your list, so maybe you're interested to get one?
    I can also breed you a Love Ball Mareep if you'd like that one, too. I don't think you have one in your list yet. :P

Requesting: Moonball Skarmory and/or Dream Ball Sentret (they're female, right?)
    Offering: female Moonball Ralts and/or female Loveball Mareep
    IGN: Jagold
    FC: 0061-1111-6462

And oh... Mightyena~

Years
  • Hi, can I have a female Moon Ball Swablu with egg moves and a female Moon ball Skarmory?

I have many female special pokeball pokemon to offer in return like:
    Fast Ball Yanma, Fast Ball Murkrow, Level Ball Pidgey, Level Ball Sentret; Level Ball Vulpix, Friend Ball Sunkern, Dream Ball Cottonee.

Let me know if you want any of them and I can breed them for you.

FC: 3582-9034-1513
    IGN: Brenda

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Not read any recent replies, but just quickly got online again to say that I'm still active here, I've just hit a bad patch IRL the last month or so and don't have the willpower to even play the game at the moment. Anyone still waiting on trades (who I've replied to prior to this post), you don't have to give me the Pokémon I asked for (although I still need them, it's not fair because of the ridiculous delay). Once I'm back on the game again, you can have them for free (if you even still want to trade with me at all). + You can choose a further 3 for free (as long as they're not 12.5%s) even if you don't want to trade for your originals. Sorry again, I don't expect a good review from anyone still waiting.

To those who I haven't specifically replied to above this post, I'll check through your comments when I hop back online tomorrow. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back