• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ♛ Art Battles ♛ : IT'S A NEW YEAR QUEUE WIDE OPEN

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'd be down for that. What medium?

Awesome man. 8) Pixel or digital would be best for me! Though I'd prefer pixel, if possible.

Maybe some gen V style? 96x96, 16 colors or less, etc?

Or really anything is good with me, haha. Lemme know if you like the terms or wanna change/add to them and Nina will queue us up!

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
    Years
  • Awesome man. 8) Pixel or digital would be best for me! Though I'd prefer pixel, if possible.

Maybe some gen V style? 96x96, 16 colors or less, etc?

Or really anything is good with me, haha. Lemme know if you like the terms or wanna change/add to them and Nina will queue us up!
    Pixel, Gen V 96x96, 16 colors is just what I was hoping for. Let's get our queue ready!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It's settled then! ZKE, you and I are going to fight to create the most badass fakemon in existence!

I hope you're ready for a serious challenge. >:] I'm on a winning streak after all, hehe.

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
    Years
  • It's settled then! ZKE, you and I are going to fight to create the most badass fakemon in existence!

I hope you're ready for a serious challenge. >:] I'm on a winning streak after all, hehe.
    The very world shall tremble in awe of the final products, I have no doubt ;P

I'm going be brushing up on my skills in preparation of going up against you! See if I can't up my productivity while I'm at it.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ooooooo, Magistrum, you've piqued my interest. When I'm done with my current battle I could be down for a digital art showdown with you. >:]

Years
  • Hello Nina, do I just post them or should I VM/PM you them and you post them or???

-SNIP-

PM them to me please and edit your comment so they don't show! You have to make sure your competition or the voters don't see it before the competition to be fair.

Years
  • Back