• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ♛ Art Battles ♛ : IT'S A NEW YEAR QUEUE WIDE OPEN

Blah

Free supporter
Years
  • oh...what. Does it matter? They're both overworlds. I mean, if I did Voltorb and you did Xerneas it'd be unfair anyways. So what does it matter if I did a person and you did a Pokemon?

I mean, I could forfeit this round. My mistake friends.

SmokedPaprika

Basically Garbage
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2019
    Mm, sure, but why would you draw Voltorb if you're trying to do an art battle? And if you drew a trainer and I drew Xerneas, the latter's still got more traction. Heck, you could draw a really good Voltorb, and my Xerneas could be a blob.

That said, I really wouldn't want you to waste your hard work. I'm fine with it - I was just excited to see what Pokemon you'd pick! However, would you mind giving me one more day to finish?

Last edited:

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I'd be down for another match! Would anyone like to do something digital (pixel art, digital art, graphics, etc)?

Also Nina,
    Would you mind editing the first post so it's CDB instead of CBD? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • Oh, I'm so sorry for the no reply. I didn't get a notification for the post, and sorta forgot to check for updates :C

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I'll take up a digital art challenge. I'm having trouble thinking of a subject, though. Anything in mind?

Sorry for the late response, I've been busy with finals haha
    I did a landscape last time, and you did a Fakemon, so maybe we could do a person?

Years
  • Sorry for the late response, I've been busy with finals haha
    I did a landscape last time, and you did a Fakemon, so maybe we could do a person?

I was thinking a person, too. How about "favorite RPG protagonist?" Do you like RPGs outside of Pokemon, even?

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I was thinking a person, too. How about "favorite RPG protagonist?" Do you like RPGs outside of Pokemon, even?

Sounds good haha I play plenty of em :p

edit: Full body, half, portrait, bust, headshot, etc or just whatever we like? many options haha

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sounds good haha I play plenty of em :p

edit: Full body, half, portrait, bust, headshot, etc or just whatever we like? many options haha

Oh yeah, good thought. Ah... full body maybe? I could use some full body practice on my humans.

Years
  • I'm down for that :)

To make it easier for you haha: Me vs Shadowflare, full body digital art of a favorite RPG protagonist

Bless you, I keep watching this it to see if it's finalized or not, but this makes it a lot easier!

Starting May 20th, you've got until June 3rd to get your work done! I'll update the first post in awhile.

Years
  • (did I not post this already I thought I did)

Starting from now, people looking for battles will be added to the first post!
    As this thread gets bigger, this should help more people get matched up.

Looking For...
    These people want to battle!

RED wants a battle in: PIXEL ART 9/28/98

Reactions: CDB
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I am willing to take on a pixel challenge! Pair me up son.
    giphy.gif

Back