• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016

I see! Sounds like fun! Can I draw it?

Yes of course! Everything is allowed. I can't wait to see your drawing, they're so adorable. <3

And wow Alina! You're sprites are amazing! I especially like the blue one with reindeer horns. They're super cute! :3

King!

better
    Years
  • Alright, I'mma join because I'm being forced ;3 jk

Name: King!
    Two cute pokemon: Surskit and Simipour :3
    Partner: Dot the Surskit n.n

yayfinallygotthisdone~

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks for every ones comments! I can't wait to see some other super cute fakemon! ;D

Could I request the next topic? I'd really love a cute/fav pokemon couple topic. X3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Alright, I'mma join because I'm being forced ;3 jk

yayfinallygotthisdone~

Welcome to the club King! I hope you enjoy your time here and stay active. ^^

Thanks for every ones comments! I can't wait to see some other super cute fakemon! ;D

Could I request the next topic? I'd really love a cute/fav pokemon couple topic. X3

Let's not make new topic yet when everyone hasn't finished their Pokémon yet. But after a short time feel free to make a new topic.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I'm not that good at designing from scratch. :P I kinda like what I'm seeing, though. Just have the style a bit more in line with the usual Gen IV/V, and...

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Well, here's the first draft of my Pokémon.

Description: "Hanabella are flower loving Pokémon. They spend their time growing and caring for flowers."

Name: Hanabella
    Type: Grass
    Stage: Baby Pokémon​

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years
  • Well, here's the first draft of my Pokémon.

Description: "Hanabella are flower loving Pokémon. They spend their time growing and caring for flowers."

This is SOOOO cute! I love the way you dres it interacting with it's flower. X3 ♥

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Would Hanabella be another baby version of Sunflora instead of Sunkern? Sure looks fit in that family-line...

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • These are all so cute guys! I can't make any right now, but soon I will. I'm working with a touch pad mouse, so I'm screwed when it comes to that. I did make one one time... I'm not sure if you'll think it's cute or not. Its called "Gardangel"
    I think It's cute... T.T

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Alright, I'mma join because I'm being forced ;3 jk

yayfinallygotthisdone~

Yayyy, welcome to the club King! :D I hope you'll have a wonderful time here <3 I love your choice of Surskit, it's an incredibly cute Pokemon indeed! I'm surprised it doesn't get move love here x] Simipour however I'm not such a big fan of... xD What is it about these Pokemon that made you choose them? And what traits do you think most cute Pokemon share? Enjoy your stay and keep active! :)

Spoiler:

Wow Miaa, this is amazing! I'm seriously impressed x] Such an adorable Pokemon, especially coupled with its description <3

Thanks for every ones comments! I can't wait to see some other super cute fakemon! ;D

Yeah, I reckon it's about time for this. :D Although I'm not entirely sure what you mean by cute/fav Pokemon couple...? As in which two Pokemon would you ship or? :3 Tell ya what, I'll let you start the new topic. :D Make it big so people can see! ^^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

<3 Now I want you do more of these stuff. :) I think you've done a great, great job! Ahahahahaha! I think I'm going to have a lot of times melting down in this very particular thread :P

King!

better
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes <3

It doesn't really take much for me to think a Pokemon is cute ._. Most of the time it has to do with their eyes/other facial features I guess :P Like Simipour's face is just omg :3 It actually makes THAT cat like face xD So that's definitely a reason I picked it. Same with Surskit. Just, the eyes are adorable <3 So yeah, I think it's the face that gets me.

And omg, a lot of these Pokemon look really good :D Unfortunately, I have zero artistic talent..

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • People making art, I feel jealous @.@
    I tried to learn drawing but I failed miserably :<
    The only thing I'm somehow capable of is pixel art..

and editing pics, but editing is not making, It's just changing..

Well, hope I could see some more art here, cuz It's awesome :3

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Present for Miakalina! ^^ I thought the Hanabella was just totally cute! X3 ♥

I'll announce the next topic soon then, thanks Alex! :D ♥
    Thank you so much Alina! I love it so much!!!

I might do it's evolution soon. :D

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years
  • Hehehe I'm glad you like it sweetie, your design is insanely precious! ;D

and now something totally different!

New Topic : Post your cutest pokemon couples! I mean pokemon not people, though all Gens too!

I'll post a few to get us started! :D

Obviously fancy pics are not required. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hehehe I'm glad you like it sweetie, your design is insanely precious! ;D

and now something totally different!

Spoiler:

Obviously fancy pics are not required. XD

Sorry, I'm going to edit this a little to make it more appropriate for the club. :)

New Topic : Post your cutest pokemon couples! All Pokemon must be from the cute list!

Tbh, for me the answer to this will always be Plusle and Minun. x]

Spoiler:

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years
  • That's fine! :D

If I was going only by the list (and not cheating with evo's XD) I would have to choose these two.

Spoiler:

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Sorry, I'm going to edit this a little to make it more appropriate for the club. :)

New Topic : Post your cutest pokemon couples! All Pokemon must be from the cute list!

Tbh, for me the answer to this will always be Plusle and Minun. x]

Spoiler:
    I agree! Plusle and Minun will always be my #1 Pokémon couple. :D
    My second would be Nidoking and Nidoqueen!

Spoiler:

Back