• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

TY

I don't really think it affects it's status as a cute one, simply because cute ones can be powerful too am I right? But yeah, they are much more famous, but not because of their appearance, because of with what they are known for. ^^

I totally agree, and i have proof...
    My Mudkip powned Groudon, Blaziken and Eelektross in his own...
    If that isnt strong, than what is???

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
    I totally agree, and i have proof...
    My Mudkip powned Groudon, Blaziken and Eelektross in his own...
    If that isnt strong, than what is???

Very Impressive!!!

Do you think a pokemon being legendary affects its cuteness?

Nope! Just look at Shaymin and Mew!!!

I agree with tails in every way except that spoink is super cute and elygym.......................................not so much.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Do you think a Pokemon being legendary affects its cuteness?:
    I agree with Taposa. I think that most of the legendarys are either supposed to be small, helpful spirits OR raging mad deities that could destroy a whole city or world. That basically means the tough ones go into the "cool list" while the small ones go into the "cute list". Most legendaries fall into one of these categories except maybe something like Articuno or Moltres .

TY

Most legends are small, like Azelf and Mew, but some are enormous, like Regigigas and Groudon...
    Giant legends arent cute, small are most...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    New members are coming! :D That's a great thing.

Welcome to The Cute Pokemon Fanclub. I'm sure that you enjoy your time here. I hope that you are active here.^^

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Indeed, welcome to the Club! =D Dratini and Audino are cute Pokes =D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm glad we're having more and more members! :) .. With that, welcome to those who just joined! And don't worry, we don't bite! We only do, to those that who are cute. tehe~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Not in my opinion, but it is kinda a nice perk to a few. I mean, legendary pokemon almost have an OBLIGATION to be cool.... So the cute ones are a nice break from the norms. <3 I say there needs to be more cute legends, if only to change your opinion, oh pair of mine.

Awhh no, not you too! Come back to the good side :( I would agree with you there, if half of them weren't cute... I'd wager there are just as many cute legendaries as cool ones haha. Although I do see your point - suggest some to add and I'll have a look. ;D

New topic: 'Do you think a Pokemon being legendary affects its cuteness?'
    Well, yes since Legendary are tough some are not cute but some like Mew,Jirachi,Shaymin,Victini and Virizon (Well, she's cute since she is a girl) are cute (well,maybe because they were suppose to be heroes unlike Giratina and the others as a friend or foe,they are not cute because they were meant to be tough)

Ahah, so you think being a girl instantly makes things cuter? Hmm... I think the heroes/villains idea is an interesting one, looking through them I'd agree with what you said there in most cases, but I still think the legendary status is a bit of a let down for them. :/

The cute ones are usually normal types. :3 .. Like Jigglypuff or Togepi!

This is true, there are a LOT of normal cute Pokemon, however that doesn't take away from the other types! ;D I think there's most cute ground or water types tbh ^^

yayy thank you! i pick cleffa and hoppip! n____n

nope! i think it affects it awesome rating, but not really its cuteness - most legendary pokemon i wouldn't really classify as cute ):

Awesome, I'll add them now! ^^ Hehe, I agree with you here! So do you think it raises or lowers their 'awesome rating'? ;D

[SIZE="a"]Name: Razorwind
    Cuteness: Rufflet (somehow adding -let to anything baby-like denotes cuteness) and.. There's so many... Diglett.
    Partner: Oddish (named Leslie, after a particular burger king plush I have that I used to carry everywhere <3)

What constitutes cuteness? Many things... Two that I don't think have been mentioned:
    Pokemon that seem to just go Bloop! I don't have a better way to describe this. Like diglett and foongus. Mostly ones that don't look mobile, but somehow are, often by means of jumping.

Also, pokemon that look overly angry to the point of ridiculousness, like Amoongus.

And the ridiculous pokemon that make no sense, but we love anyway, like chimecho. It's a windchime, but it's adorable, so we don't care.

And, on a different note, the Emerald version Sandshrew sprite is SOOOO cute. Possibly one of the cutest redos of a sprite ever. It's the first thing that pops in my head when I hear 'cute pokemon'

Hahaha! Oh gosh, welcome to the club! I can tell you'll fit in wonderfully here! You've chosen some utterly wonderful Pokemon here! I had never thought about the "Bloop!" thing before, but I completely agree, that's so true haha! Same thing with Dunsparce and all those kinds of Pokemon. xD The ridiculousness point I also agree with, but only to a certain point. When it gets to the point of Garbodour, that's when it should stop! And yesss, the Emerald Sandshrew is ADORABLE, my favourite of its sprites! I'm glad to see another shrew lover in here! ^^ Anyhow, welcome to the club, enjoy your time here and try to stay active! ^^

Name: SneakyScraggy
    Two cute Pokemon: Scraggy and Sandshrew (though these are on the list)
    Partner Pokemon: Blaster the Sandshrew

Hi there, welcome to the club! ^^ Once again, great to see another shrew lover in here, glad I'm not the only one! Scraggy is a pokemon I never saw as cute before, but recently my mind has been completely changed on that due to this club, very adorable Pokemon! Anyhow, enjoy your stay here and stay active ^^

Name: Zeroblivion
    Two cute Pokemon: Dratini & Audino
    Partner Pokemon: Kye (Shinx)
    Thank you.

Hello, welcome to the group! Hmm, Dratini, Shinx and Audino are all very cute Pokemon indeed! Especially Shinx, its shiny colour is such a good fit for it! And Kye is a very cute name for it, love it! ^^ Enjoy your time here and make every post count! :D

So to welcome all of our lovely new members, how about a new topic! ^^

New topic: 'People seem to think small Pokemon are the cutest, but which large Pokemon do you think are cute?'

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Large ones? I consider Togekiss large, so I think it's the cutest among the bunch. :P

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Is that so? If that's the case, then Dragonite would be my pick. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Dragonite? Hmm... A few people have said that's a cute Pokemon, but I've never really been sure why... What makes you think its cute? ^^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Well I say Meganium and Typhlosion. Typhlosion have inside cuteness. ^^ I don't know about Feraligatr.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years

New topic: 'People seem to think small Pokemon are the cutest, but which large Pokemon do you think are cute?'

Hmm well I would think that smaller pokemon are cuter, but then again some bigger pokemon are cute as well. :P I have a mindset that cute things come in small packages :P

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    is dragonair classified as large? i think it's cute n__n

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Hmm well I would think that smaller pokemon are cuter, but then again some bigger pokemon are cute as well. :P I have a mindset that cute things come in small packages :P
    By large, do you mean not basic/baby stage Pokemon?

I think Ampharos is really cute. :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Drawing competion will end today. It's great to see all entries. ^^

Back