• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Oooh. Then Shaymin, I guess. :)

Sweet, thanks for editing that. ^^ Welcome to the club, have a good time and stay active! Check out the front page updates and competitions ^^ So what is it you like about Shaymin? :)

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • after looking at a list of ground type pokes on bulbapedia, i have chosen the top 5 cutest: numel, sandile, sandshrew, phanpy, and hippopotas.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • Name: XxXRy0MaEcHiZeNXxX
    Two cute Pokemon: Victini And Shaymin (Sky Form) ~!
    Partner Pokemon: Togepi And Zorua ~:D

Welcome to the club!

OH GOSH THAT IS ADORABLE <3 I love Wooper haha! Absolutely lovely Pokemon that. <3 I bet it'd smell weird though, like earthy mud :3

Hahaha it probably would..and would be all slimy -____-

Name: The Author
    Two cute Pokémon: Shaymin and Mudkip
    Partner Pokémon: Shaymin

Welcome to the club!

after looking at a list of ground type pokes on bulbapedia, i have chosen the top 5 cutest: numel, sandile, sandshrew, phanpy, and hippopotas.

I thought I was the only one that thought Hippopotas was cute :D
    Something about it is just cute to me

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    after looking at a list of ground type pokes on bulbapedia, i have chosen the top 5 cutest: numel, sandile, sandshrew, phanpy, and hippopotas.

Ooo I forgot about half of these! Yesssss they are so cute! Numel is a very interesting one indeed, shame it evolves into the ugly Camerupt! Which of these do you think is cutest? ^^

Ill Choose Togepi And Ill Be Active~!!

Sweet, welcome to the club! :D Glad to have another member, especially with such good taste in cute Pokemon! <3

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years

• Ooo I forgot about half of these! Yesssss they are so cute! Numel is a very interesting one indeed, shame it evolves into the ugly Camerupt! Which of these do you think is cutest? ^^

Camerupt isn't ugly Alex! Come on! :c
    It may be a little rough around the edges but you can get a lot worse than Camerupt

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Camerupt isn't ugly Alex! Come on! :c
    It may be a little rough around the edges but you can get a lot worse than Camerupt

I admit it's not 'ugly' but...
    ♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Not something that belongs in a cute club eh? xD

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • lol it's just cuz of the bulk I think..
    When people hear cute you think of something that could fit in your backpack like a chihuahua

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I admire how lazy its face is which makes it cute and adorable for me. :3

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Although Camerupt isn't really the type of Pokemon you'd see on some Cute Clubs, Numel is ...
    He's so cute, his lazy face that says "no need to worry" is what sells it for me

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • ♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

^_^

Honestly I don't think of many ground types as cute, but Hippopotas wins for me =D

For the egg swap, we need sign ups! I only have 4 entrants, including me, and sign ups close MONDAY!

I just had to fix your spelling of disko :P
    And wow this sounds like fun! I wish I could participate but I dunno how to configure my wifi so that my DS picks it up :(
    Someone help me so that I can take part in the event too!!

Disco is spelled right, though. At least in the US lol. Firefox spell check is even telling me that the spelling in your quote is wrong.

If you need help, can you PM me with details? I'd be glad to help :D

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Okay, catching up:
    Azelf, only because mesprits back sprit is terrible.

Sandshrew, emerald sprite. DUH. I shouldn't even have to say this.

Numel is adorable, in a derpy way.[/SIZE]

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years

• Ooo I forgot about half of these! Yesssss they are so cute! Numel is a very interesting one indeed, shame it evolves into the ugly Camerupt! Which of these do you think is cutest? ^^

Sweet, welcome to the club! :D Glad to have another member, especially with such good taste in cute Pokemon! <3

hm, hippopotas. i think its pretty cute :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Camerupt is cute. I imagine myself hugging it's pleasantly warm, a bit rough, hairy body :3

dgsdjg OOO I WANT TO HUG IT <3 Warm and soft xD

hm, hippopotas. i think its pretty cute :)

I agree with you here! What makes you say this? ^^

D:
    How could you not think it's adorable?! Just look at it! And imagine that cute little high pitched voice going 'hip~ hippo~' *nosebleed*

Lolll, I think we need a whole stack of tissues for you! But yessss, that does sound adorable xD

New topic: 'Which Gym Leader uses the cutest Pokemon?'

Back