• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
  • Here's the new topic: Which Pokemon has the cutest eyes?

I personally like Gothita's eyes, they're so adorable!

And maybe Elgyem too:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What cute Pokémon has the cutest ears?

Which Pokemon has the cutest eyes?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    What cute Pokémon has the cutest ears?

Oh dear, I think I agree with you on every front. Every. Single. One! I think I want to hug them all because they are so cute and cuddly. XD

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • Which Pokemon has the cutest eyes?

chimecho's eyes are rather unique :D
    although they are the same as hoppip's.
    those eyes look cuter on chimecho though \(OuO)/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

chimecho's eyes are rather unique :D
    although they are the same as hoppip's.
    those eyes look cuter on chimecho though \(OuO)/

Hoppip's eyes make it look like its insides are on fire... Very cute! For me, cutest eyes belong to Sandshrew.

Spoiler:

Right, it's time for both a new topic and an update!

Update!

The points system is now gone! Over today and tomorrow, points will be removed and the new system will be in place. The new system relies entirely on post count as this seems like a fairer method of doing it. A prize shop etc will still be in place which will be explained later. Contributions other than posts will still reap benefits though, so stay tuned to find out what these are! As for those of you whom have already racked up a tonne of points (over a certain number), you'll be given the opportunity for a certain bonus! More to come on this later.

New topic: 'Which is the cutest Rock type Pokemon?'

I don't know about you guys, but I can't think of many cute Rock types at all! So I'm wondering which you all find cutest. ^^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years

• New topic: 'Which is the cutest Rock type Pokemon?'

I don't know about you guys, but I can't think of many cute Rock types at all! So I'm wondering which you all find cutest. ^^
    I'd have to agree with people on Aron. The eyes are simply adorable, but there's also something else that makes it look incredibly cute, though I can't put my finger on what it is exactly.
    I have to agree that Shieldon is also cute, but I don't really like how it seems so covered up, it just kinda takes a way some of the cuteness :|

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • I would go with Corsela on this one. Its a crap pokemon to use in competive play and all, but it looks nice.

Has allmost no fan art work for a Pokemon thats been around for this long (and it even was in the show as a major pokemon for the Johto leauge)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Roggenrola is definitely the cutest Rock Type for me. It's core just looks like a giant eye, and it's feet are to die for. <3

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • I would go with Corsela on this one. Its a crap pokemon to use in competive play and all, but it looks nice.

Has allmost no fan art work for a Pokemon thats been around for this long (and it even was in the show as a major pokemon for the Johto leauge)
    here you go :D pictures of corsola \(OuO)/

Spoiler:

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • :3

I knew there was pictures of this Pokemon out there, its just not as popular as some other Pokemon. I browse image sites a lot, and I tag search pokemon a lot. The only time I caught attention to Corsela was when looking through Hitec's Gijinka collection (If you haven't seen this guys artwork, go here. Prepared to get :3 'd)

Back