• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 1 new pokemon,Victinis' type !

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
  • Wow... poor Aloe. She's so fat.
    Anyways, I'm excited about Fire/Psychic typing. A lot actually.
    And the new bug looks great. I think the swan will be Water/Flying imo.

She isnt fat, she is just wearing big clothing.

The Gen 5 caterpie looks amazing but I hate his potential typing of Grass/Bug because of 2 4x weaknesses and 3 other regular weaknesses. Hopefully it turns out to have better stats than Parasect in it's final form.

I am guessing the Swan pokemon is one of Aloe's pokemon and is Water/Flying.

I would love if the Shikijinka branch evo season theory is true. I would love for a Normal/Fire, Normal/Grass, Normal/Ice and Normal/Psychic.

Psychic/Fire on Victini makes it a great special sweeper.

It seems like we are getting tons of psychic and fire types and very little water types for once. We still need more Dark and Ghost types.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Japanese Yahoo website has inadvertently leaked Ken Sugimori images of a new Bug-type Pokemon, the previously revealed swan Pokemon, and Shikijika. You can see all three images below. Victini has been confirmed as a Psychic / Fire type. It is the Victory Pokemon and has a new ability called Victory Star. It stands 0.4m tall and weighs 4.0kg. Ken Sugimori images of Aloe, Dento, and Team Plasma were also leaked.

New bug Pokemon? Oh, that's just Weedle and Burmy's child.

The deer looks okay now that I've seen some better artwork of it, but what's with the Shellos coat? I actually like the swan, and I've always thought Weedle and Burmy were cool Pokemon. Aloe looks ridiculous, and I still think Dento is a bit fruity...

Bay

Years
  • Haha, I was correct that Victini looks like it'll be able to flick a fire with that sly look on its face. XD However, didn't expect it to be part psychic. D: Even though it would be nice that another tiny legendary isn't psychic, I'm cool with the fire/psychic typing.

I like the bug's art. Looks cute, though it reminds me more of Weedle and than Caterpie. XD. Can't wait to see what kind of bug it'll evolve into. Shikijika's art is adorable (again, BAMBIIIIII), but when looking at the trailer I thought its fur color was brown, not pink. O.o I also like the art of that swan. It looks fierce. XD

I too like Aloe and Dento's art. I notice though Dento's art has his eyes slightly bigger than his anime counterpart. Also, looks like Dento will be important somehow in the games, so can't wait to see that.

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    *falls over laughin* i called it, i was the first person to say Victini was fire, you guys doubted me, i wasnt wrong hyeahaahahhaahahhha :laugh:

i like the new bug, its got the 1st gen look, but it feels fresh& unique

the swan is ok, & bambie is awesome XD

I indeed remember that. I guess you were right. It still doesn't look like a fire type to me, nor a psychic one for that matter.

That swan looks a lot better than it did in that previous art. I like it a lot more now. I also think it'll be one of Aloe's Pokemon. It has the same pose as Aloes artwork. :P

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • If you look closely, the deer has Skymin's head and tail, as well as Shellos' colors (pink and white seperated by a yellow band), even more closely, it has Skitty's forehead, obviously, the next CoroCoro will have all these Pokemon and characters, complete with their names and types......

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    I hate the swan, but will admit that it looks better on that picture than the one Serebii had. Totally love the other! I'm so exited for the new game ^_^

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    The Japanese Yahoo website has inadvertently leaked Ken Sugimori images of a new Bug-type Pokemon, the previously revealed swan Pokemon, and Shikijika. You can see all three images below. Victini has been confirmed as a Psychic / Fire type. It is the Victory Pokemon and has a new ability called Victory Star. It stands 0.4m tall and weighs 4.0kg. Ken Sugimori images of Aloe, Dento, and Team Plasma were also leaked.

Spoiler:

- pokebeach

The swan looks so much better now and that bug is pure win..!
    That bug is so awesome! he is so cute with his little teeth sticking out! :D
    I like the swan,but she looks like she is in a bad mood.
    I love Victini's typing,very cool.
    I like the deer more since I saw the offical artwork.
    and Aloe...she is not a Team Plasma member..she looks like a chef.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • I think this is the first bug Pokemon I have ever liked. Hell, I adore the little guy, I can't wait to catch some. :)

I wonder what it will evolve into. A Centipede would be pretty cool.

Years
  • Victini's typing is awesome and unique. I was hoping for some new typings this gen.
    That bug pokemon would so pwn Arceus in a battle. I want one!
    The swan pokemon probably belongs to Aloe. And I think that maybe Hatooboo (pokemon revealed earlier in demo leak) might evolve into it, however I might be wrong and it might just be an evolution of Mamepato.
    The deer is, well... a deer, but I'm interested in it's typing.
    Also Aloe needs to change clothes, she does look fat.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder if the Swan is a Farfetch'd evo.

It's eyes and stance are very similar to how Farfetch'd acts in the games and the anime.

(The Ugly Duckling - a Duck turns into a swan~)

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • I think this is the first bug Pokemon I have ever liked. Hell, I adore the little guy, I can't wait to catch some. :)

I wonder what it will evolve into. A Centipede would be pretty cool.

I'm surprised at how much love that little worm is getting, I expected a lot of hate! But of course I love him, bug and grass being my two favorite types. I think a centipede is a very good idea for his evolution. I hope that happens. He will most likely be on my team.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • i love the bug and the swan!
    and victini=WIN!!!
    and also, is it just me or does it look like shayminn sky form had a baby with a shellos to make that wierd deer thing?
    i also think the bug will be bug/dark or bug/grass
    swan will be water flying
    and the deer either grass/normal, psychic/normal, or just normal.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yay! Bug/Grass finally... maybe we will get a Tree Hopper Pokemon... or a Leaf Bug. Aloe... not as "thin" as I though she'd be.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • Yay! Bug/Grass finally... maybe we will get a Tree Hopper Pokemon... or a Leaf Bug. Aloe... not as "thin" as I though she'd be.

ummm... wormadam?
    well, atleast in the plant cloak anyway.

i think aloes apron makes her look bigger then she is.

Back