• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 20 Days Mark - How Are You Prolonging Your Hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Started a new play through of emerald, and this time trying to breed for a perfect Swampert, Blaziken, Aggron, Flygon and Salamence. They're my most favourite non-legendary gen 3 pokemon.

Still gotta go grab me a 3DS

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Well let's see.... In July I started playing through Black 1 and 2 again. Finished 1 and about to go to Poke League on 2. Once I do that, I am going to train and take on the Battle City thing and get my Shiny Gible. I don't know what I am going to do after that. I guess I could play through Pokemon HeartGold again.

Already got the money held back and already got my 3DS, just waiting for the games to come out now. Luckily I am going on a vacation at the end of September. Not to mention I am also taking an online class I can focus on to keep my mind off of it.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • Oddly enough, I am holding off on playing any Pokémon from this month until the release of Pokémon X and Y. It is hard to go without any Pokémon, but it will make the wait much shorter and the game much sweeter for me.

FlamingRage

Can you feel my rage?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Alcohol. And lots of it.

I believe you have just won this topic. Twice.

I tried keeping myself hyped by playing though diamond and watching though best wishes when my hype suddenly burnt out yesterday. I didn't even want to buy the game anymore. It reignited when I woke up this morning. Now I'm kinda trying to chill out and limit my pokemon usage so it won't happen again. I don't even know what I was thinking.

Years
  • I'm keeping up with all X and Y related stuff on Tumblr, and even reblog said information if it interests me. But yes all I can think about is how awesome the games turn out!

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I'm gonna hibernate until it's released...

But other than that, I'm not doing anything in particular. I might try to just keep my mind off it until a few days before its release. Then get super hyped (again) and get it with all my friends.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Playing Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs and random Pokémon text-based RPGs to pass the time.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pop music is keeping me busy.. but my boyfriend will be buying me a 3DS soon so I'll have that to mess around with beforehand. So exciting.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • My brother asked for Pokemon X and Y for his birthday. You bet your noodles I'm gonna swipe that as soon as he gets it. SWIPER NO SWIPING

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • Actually, at first I was super duper excited, but have suffered somewhat of a lull until I decided that my boyfriend was getting a 3DS and we were going to play through them together. I'm super excited for it now. That said, the saving for the 3DS is occupying my time until then : with less than 40 days left, the pressure is on to raise about €150 to be able to afford the 3DS and Pokemon X (which includes my share of covering the 3DS) and Pokemon Y.

until then, I'm trying to behave and not keep talking about them irl so people don't get sick of me :P

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • I've been distracting myself as much as possible :P I start school tomorrow so that'll definitely keep me busy for at least 8 hours a day.

I'm also looking forward to GTA V ahead of X and Y, since it releases almost a month earlier. Once GTA comes out, I'm hoping the days will just fly by :D

Years
  • I'm keeping up with all X and Y related stuff on Tumblr, and even reblog said information if it interests me. But yes all I can think about is how awesome the games turn out!

What tag do you type in to look for X & Y related stuff on Tumblr? #pokemon? or #xandy?

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years

• What tag do you type in to look for X & Y related stuff on Tumblr? #pokemon? or #xandy?

Personally, I peek into the "#pokemon x and y" tag every time I get curious about info that I may have missed, but a fair amount of people complain in it as well.

As for how I'm holding off my hype - I'm not. Hype train got no brakes.

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
    Years
  • I honestly can not wait! I pre ordered both and can not wait to play them! Even took the day off for that day haha(x

But for me im watching all of the Unova region animes and also trying to finish my PokeDex before the new Generation is out! Just need 44 more!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Every now and then I go back and look at what's been revealed so far so I remember exactly what I'm waiting for. I've been doing that rather than staying current on what was revealed 'today' and instead look at 'what's already revealed,' if that makes sense, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back