• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 20 Days Mark - How Are You Prolonging Your Hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicata

honeybee!
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    I wish I had 5 brains and double the amount of hands so I could finish replaying all my Gen III/IV games before the release........ Sheesh, transferring all of these pokemon from B2W2 THEN XY will be a pain in the pooper!

And here's to hoping the starter typing isn't the same as the older generations. I've kind of had enough of fire fighters. :I

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Playing through Ruby at the moment, then when the time comes I'll migrate my ruby team to the 6th gen, it'll be quite the journey.

After that I'll play platinum since I never got past victory road on it.

Pokemon bank has made me more interested in migrating pokemon since I won't have to worry about losing cartridges.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • I've been thinking about restarting White 2. But trading events and EVd mons from W2 to White will be a pain. I may start by Wednesday, if I do decide to replay it. º3º

Years
  • I know I started this thread, but I'm going answer it again! Haha.

With my new job as a high school teacher and Final Fantasy XIV to keep me busy it's going so quickly! Seriously. When I made this thread it was 40 days left and now it's 33 days!!!!!! :D

My desktop countdown in its current state!
    xbxEQlq.png

Years
  • 30 Days Mark - How Are You Preparing Yourself?

So for our regular countdown, we now have 30 days and exactly ONE month left until the release of the much anticipated Pokémon X & Pokémon Y. More precisely, according to my desktop counter, at the time of this post we have exactly :
    SrROV8g.png

With the announcement of Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter, I have made sure to go through all of my old games to transfer them to Pokémon Black 2 in preparation for transferring over to Pokémon X & Y.
    My question to you is:

How have you got yourself prepared for the release of these games? Not just in regards to preparing Pokémon for transfer, but in life, how have you prepared yourself? Have you booked time off work? Have you told your loved ones that you are hibernating for a week?

Res

Years
  • I'm late,just started saving up for a 3DS :3
    I'm getting it only for Pokemon X and Y & the future Pokemon games so...

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    I am still undergoing mental preparations in anticipation of the games release, where I will without a doubt vomit and enter psychosis upon the sheer sight of the opening screen. But actually, I want to skip all preparations and just have the game already. Maybe preparing will ironically take my mind off the dread and torture of waiting.

Years
  • I am so excited. It's going to be the longest month ever. ugh . I want to complete my Pokedex in Black 2 so I will transfer them all in X. I am not in a hurry tho cause I am going to pay for the Pokemon bank. :)

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • I need to finish transferring over 100 Pokemon from Gen 4 to Black 2 to complete my Pokedex. I always complete the Pokedex before the next generation. Plus I want my Froakie.
    Can't wait. 9 days after my birthday, and no school for a whole week after the games release, that's gonna be sweet.

tnfsf11

I'm trying NOT to get hyped, getting myself busy with random stuff because I know I'll never be able to get the game anytime soon TT__TT
    Though I'm replaying Emerald, for like the 5th time now or something, one of the ways to kill time :P

Probably when the game comes out I'll refrain from opening any Pokémon-related website so I won't spoil the game & its events... *sigh* -_- & even after I get the game I won't ^_^ gonna be busy playin lol

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 30 Days actually feels like a reasonable amount of days, back in January it was something like 240 days which is waaaaay too long. As for what I'm doing whilst I'm waiting, I've decided to restart Heart Gold again which should hopefully spend up some time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    I just ignore the fact that it's coming out while I occupy myself getting Black 2 pokemon ready for transfer. It's going to be a hectic 2-3 days straight when it does come out. I will not be getting any sleep lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016
    Im not really hyped at all, of course I want to come out, and see the new features, but the fact that I cant play it really makes me sad. I don't have a 3DS and I don't really think i would get one, maybe Christmas, but probably not, last Christmas they buy'd me a PS3...

And in Spain everything's going bad with the money so... Anyways, maybe they release a cool 3DS + Pokemon X/Y with a custom color with a drawing of the legendary, I really hope so. A Dark Red like this with the upper-left part of Yveltol drawed, only lines of this but a little bit more red. If that happens I MUST buy it. Well, the design that i said only for the Y version ofcourse.

Years
  • Im not really hyped at all, of course I want to come out, and see the new features, but the fact that I cant play it really makes me sad. I don't have a 3DS and I don't really think i would get one, maybe Christmas, but probably not, last Christmas they buy'd me a PS3...

And in Spain everything's going bad with the money so... Anyways, maybe they release a cool 3DS + Pokemon X/Y with a custom color with a drawing of the legendary, I really hope so. A Dark Red like this with the upper-left part of Yveltol drawed, only lines of this but a little bit more red. If that happens I MUST buy it. Well, the design that i said only for the Y version ofcourse.

Ummmm... You might not have seen but:
    9676541438_f3b26e9e88.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back