• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • I saw my username sparkling on the top of my page and I wasn't sure if it would stay XD Then I realized it was New Year's Eve so I decided to drop by and join the party.

Happy New Year!

I've got about 8 hours til 2015. So hello from the past to everyone who's in 2015 already!

Too bad my username won't stay like this

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Today I woke up and it was raining so heavily, I thought Kyogre was real and awakened. I'm serious - the roads are flooded, and my mom and I couldn't go to our friends where we'd have the last dinner of the year. Instead, we stayed home and dined by ourselves; now, ten minutes before the new year kicks in, I find myself having nothing else to do but spend them on PC.

I came to find my name glittering! Thanks for that, and thank you PC.

Happy New Year, everyone!

epicbiscuit23

Epicpokepotato1
    Years
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D well if your in ireland or somewhere else in europe of the world!
    whoops! posted this in wrong place put this in the celebrations place please.

Back