• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ?

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I'm going on a Harry Potter-athon with some friends. Lord knows how much time Harry Potter can sap from your lives.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I still have to wait till the 26th as it looks like my usual US importer isn't going to be able to get copies(but I may get lucky), but I'll be killing time by playing Final Fantasy XIII, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and listening to Absolute Radio, and if I don't have HG before next Friday,I be playing Dragon Age: Origins-Awakening too.

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    I am:

- writing Chapter Seven of my fan fiction
    - planning a journey fic; I need to think up a plot for the second arc
    - EV training my Jirachi on Pearl
    - playing LoZ: Phantom Hourglass
    - listening to music on Youtube
    - play anime music on my flute
    - finalize my Soul Silver team and their nicknames, which includes creating that Porygon egg I want to transfer

Since I won't be able to pick up my reserve SS copy on Sunday (sobs) because my mom and dad will be out of town, I'll pick it up on Monday. Hopefully, that's when all my friends will be able to go the movies, which is in the same mall as the Gamestop I reserve SS in.

I need to think of more stuff then. ._.

- Kat

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I really can't wait, but I'm not complaining. It's just a game, so I can handle the anticipation. But man, am I ever preparing for it. :P

Also, time just seems to be going so slow. XD

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    You all should count yourselves lucky! HG&SS wont be out in the UK until the 26th of march!!

Years
  • yeah tired of waiting as well! I've only played the Jap one (Rom) and it makes me want to get the English one more so I could understand what the people are actually saying! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'ven't been this on edge for a game since the releases of Gold&Silver. (For a while in my life, I didn't care about the games as much, so usually when I heard about them, I could either get them that day, or the next.)

But to pass the time by, I've been playing Pokemon Snap and Digimon World One. :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    But to pass the time by, I've been playing Pokemon Snap and Digimon World One.
    I miss playing DW1.

I've been looking forward to these games since there was first leaked information about them. If I was younger than I am now, I wouldn't know what I would do to pass the time. It's mostly my job that keeps me busy these days, and my work also causes time to go by quickly.

I also write my Pokemon fanfics and poke around online.

Pretty soon, I'll have my copy of SS.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm gonna be bored off my ass these next two days. I'll be camping and returning Monday, so I'll have to get it then. But, on the bright side, I got a new book that I can read while camping, yay! ^__^ As well as games that will bore the living hell out of me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Erk, the anticipation is killing me... Unlike most of you, Gen II is the only Gen I haven't played... And with everyone sayig it was the best as I enjoyed my Pokemon Emerald drove me nuts but got me amazingly curious. I was going to get a ROM for the original Gen II and then I heard that HG/SS might come out in the next two years. That made me crazy enough, but when I found out that when they said it would be released a while ago, it was Japan only, a friend of mine got it and posted screens on my other forum, it drove me antsy. But I decided not to play Gen II until HG/SS... To make matters worse, I know a lot of people who have it already and the review site that called the game "Electronic perfection" and called it the best handheld game ever made got me even MORE antsy. I think I'm going to collapse now. kthxbai

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • I'm just listening to the phone alarm from the show 24/7.

*Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring. Phone call! Phone Call!*

Also breeding for the perfect Porygon to add to the team.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • It doesn't come out here till the 25th and the closer it gets to that date the longer the wait seems to be.

Unfortunately my mother won't let me get a PS3 till my birthday in July so no FFXIII T_T.

I think I'll try writing my own novel or short story to kill the time.

pokefangunner

PokeGleek
    Years
  • I been doin my hack.
    music. relaxing and such
    i cant wait? i know this is a "awesome?" thing for ya'll
    but i still dont really see why all ya's is obsessed.

How can anyone not be obsessed the original G/S/C were the best games on the gameboiy color and remakes are gonna be greater there gonna be the best getting it tomorrow 3/14!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
  • Arggggg! ONE MORE STINKING DAY! Today might just be one of the longest days of my life. T_T So bored. I have a full day of cleaning my room and then a sleepover with my best friend. No clue how fast today will go but I'm paying attention, REALLY slow.

Back