• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
  • Nnoitra? :O
    Wait..this is a Japanese game right? xD Not the game here in North America?! D:

Yep. : D

Yeah, it's Japanese. It's like, the 5th one for the PSP. XD I plan on buying a PSP and importing it. :B (Thank God PSPs are region-free)

This is the kind of PSP I want;
    <3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

8D

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Aww wtf!? I missed the PC prank!

I always miss out on those, I've been through three April Fools and I've never been here for the jokes.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • It was godly,man. Everyone's name was in blue,orange or red,and the mods were demodded xDD POWER ABUSE,I SAY.

IS THAT DARTH VADER? XDDD

And yupp! :]]

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • IS THAT DARTH VADER? XDDD

Ooh yeah! XD

God knows how I'll get the money for it, though. I guess I can start working for allowance again, I guess.

I can only imagine my mom going all, "YOU DON'T NEED I PSP, MADISON." "Yes I do. I so do! For the sake of Nnoitora and Szayel and... OTHER THINGS, I NEED A PSP!"

um yeah.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Guys, it's more like facebook then myspace, but that's okay to think mypsace too since the two of you don't have facebook :P

It spiced up the profile, no? Especially those who like decorating their profile with custom backgrounds and stuff...*cough*mother*cough*

I'm bored studying for finals. >=|

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Actually I do have a Facebook,but I prefer Myspace by alot.~ ;]

I added all of you who requested meh XD Now I gutta figure out how to "reply to comments" 8D

Back