• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Day 16 - Favorite cut scene

The cutscene with the Kimono Girls and Ho-oh. I love the autumn leaves falling <3

Of course, the cutscenes in BW where N pops up and makes the game look a bit like a dating sim/visual novel is also pretty awesome :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023

I'm gonna say that freaky Arceus cutscene in HG/SS where you get Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in Sinjoh Ruins. The Ho-Oh one in HG is also pretty cool.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Day 17: Favourite antagonist
    Silver
    - I don't quite know why, but I've always liked Silver in Pokemon Special. He's always been my favorite character...he's so angsty lol. Maybe that's why I liked him so much? And yes, I'm aware he became a protagonist late on in the GSC arc, lol.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Day 17 - Favorite antagonist: I'd go for Archie because I was surprised that he was Guile Hideout in the manga. I also like N because he changed for the better at the end of the B/W storyline.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Day 17 - Favorite antagonist:

Miror B. Giovanni was going to go into this space, but honestly? You can't beat a disco-dancing, afro-headed crime boss with dance moves as slick as Miror B.'s.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 17 - Favorite antagonist
    After much debate... it comes to Miror B for me as well. Gotta love his dancing mexican pineapples.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    Day 15 - Post your current team from a game of your choice.

Pokemon White Team:

Samurott
    Krookodile
    Victini
    Zebstrika
    Vanilluxe
    Unfezant

Day 16 - Favorite cut-scene

From Pokemon White: The final talk with N.

It thought it was a brilliant cut-scene, very beautiful. I liked it more because it's the final time you see N so you really appreciate it as it's the last.

Day 17 - Favorite antagonist.

Paul from the anime.

I just thought he was really cool and badass. He was very quiet and hardly ever broke a smile. I just really liked him, not much more to say.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Mewtwo in Mewtwo Strikes Back. The guy is beastly beyond comprehension, he is like the ultimate pokemon and turns bad because he was twisted by humans. I love his back story. If it was a human I would say Paul he is a jerk to Ash, disregards weak pokemon, pretty much only cares for power. He is like the exact opposite to Ash.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Day 15: Current team from a game of my choice: Er, well, all my games have my mono type team (save for Ruby, which has my other challenge team) so, I'll just post my current Platinum Mono Type team.

Infernape, Rapidash, Houndoom (too lazy to check for movesets.)

Day 16: Favorite cutscene: Definitely the one in B&W where N explains his goals or what have you (I can't remember exactly). c:

Day 17: Favorite Antagonist: It's a tie between Gary from the anime and N from the games. I always liked Gary growing up because he just looked awesome (plus the mean characters always have cookies) and he had an Eevee. But N is one of the best and most developed characters the games have ever produced. So, it's a tie between the two.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Day 17: Favorite Antagonist:
    Erm. Don't really like any of them much, but I guess Gary from the anime as he was the most entertaining to watch. And he had some pretty awesome battles with Ash.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Day 17: Favourite antagonist

Well, if you want to consider him an antagonist, then N. But I honestly consider him to be a misguided protag. more or less (stupid Gaycheese), so in that case...

I've always been a fan of James of Team Rocket. Honestly, I think he's the most good of the three. But alas, he'll likely be a Team Rocket member forever.

Then there's Courtney/Marge from Pokemon Special. She's also one of the more "good" villains, and I am not afraid to say I support Ruby x Courtney. She's just so awesome <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Day 17: Favorite Antagonist:

If I wasn't only halfway through playing White, I'd say N, but I don't know what happens to him as the story progresses. Although if I like him and I haven't even finished the game, that's a pretty good sign that he's a well-developed antagonist. But I'm gonna say Silver (AKA ???) from the games. He's even more of a jerk than Gary, but it's understandable considering he's Giovanni's son.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years

N, by far. He seems to be like Gaara from Naruto in a way: a flawed past, a flawed purpose, and he sees the light by the game's conclusion.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Day 18: Favourite protagonist
    Wes
    - Someone had to save'em all, didn't they? I liked that Wes (however, I always thought his official name was Seth...thanks, Nintendo Power!) was supposed to be around the age of 17 and actually came from one of the criminal syndicates in the team and was this dark hero. Plus I thought his design was awesome. However, idk what that white stripe across his face was for, lol. But I'd love to see him return in a Colosseum-type game...but that'd make him in his 20's, so I doubt they'd be doing that.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    If the intro of Pokemon Black/White counts as a cutscene, then that. Either way, none. :/

Team Rocket of course! Not Team Rocket-rocket, Team Rocket-Jessie, James, and Meowth! 8D

Syd Ninja'd me, so I'll just edit this. :/

Day 18 - Favorite protagonist
    Brock all the way! I don't know why but I just like him. <3

Last edited:
    Years

I really liked the cut scene in the Ruby/Sapphire opening, in which the Sharpedo uses an attack, I've always wanted to know what attack that was :v

Day 17 - Favorite Antagonist

Barry. He's one of those people who you just love to beat. I picked him over Gary, because I like his design more so than I like Gary's.

Day 18 - Favorite Protagonist

Ethan. His design was amazing, 'nuff said.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I honestly love Krys, Yuuki, Haruka, Plat!Dawn, Kotone, Touya, and Touko most. I know that's a lot of names, but I really love all their designs (pretty much the only reason why Plat!Dawn is in there), and I love what people have done with them Roleplay wise. I've seen Krys be all silent like Red, Yuuki be obsessed with berries and the like, Haruka be based after Nuzlockes, Kotone be eccentric, Touya be quiet, and Touko be a trucker gal. They're just all really awesome ^_^

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Day 17 - Favorite Antagonist

My favourite is the fiery destroyer, Jessie. She is just wonderfully evil and I love her laugh.

My favourite is Misty, I was so sad when she left because I always wanted her to get a Vaporeon. She is awesome because she likes water Pokemon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Day 18 - Favorite protagonist: Hilbert. Although I don't really like his name, I like his design, because he looks like Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back