• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 18 - Favorite protagonist

I'm gonna have to go with anime May as well. Best one I've seen to date

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Day 18: Favorite protagonist: Growing up, it was always Misty. Now, where it concerns the anime, I don't have one. So, I'm going to go with Hilda/White from the games.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Day 19: Picture of a Pokemon town/city you wish you lived in
    Ecruteak City
    - It's always been my favorite town. It's gorgeous in HGSS and I love the music, in both GSC and HGSS.
    Spoiler:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Red, he may be on the silent type, but he just has a cool factor to be. Also I like him for nostalgia sake.

Day 19 - Picture of a town/city you wished you lived in
    Ecruteak City, ditto what Sydian said. I love the scenery, I get the old time Japanese vibe from there. Quite an interesting City with Ho-oh, the Dogs, and the Kimono Girls. Not to mention Morty.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ecruteak for the same reasons as the previous two posts. Morty Morty Morty Morty Morty Morty Morty <3333333

That, or Raimon.

30 Days of Pokemon Challenge

Best city in the entire Isshu region right there. It has a ferris wheel and a subway and a ferris wheel and roller coaster rides inside the gym and a ferris wheel and a musical and a ferris wheel and awesome music and a ferris wheel and stadiums and a ferris wheel...

Last edited:

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Day 19: A picture of a town/city you wish you lived in; Mahogany. The whole hiding place for ninja things is awesome. Plus, it's in Johto which is my favorite region. (Even though I started with Kanto. D: )

Spoiler:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Day 19: A picture of a town/city you wish you lived in.

Sotopolis, any day! The idea of a water town inside a volcano is amazing.

Spoiler:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Day 19

It used to be Sootopolis city because it is sooo amazing but I guess Hearthome would be so totally awesome to live in. It looked great in the Anime and it is in sinnoh :D
    Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Back then I wanted to live in Lilycove, now I want to live in Fortree City or Pewter City. Any of those two would do. I'll probably even make a city based on Fortree on my Minecraft gameplay. 8D

Spoiler:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Leaf from FR/LG, no doubt. Best looking trainer ever, and I don't care what the Johto games say, SHE is the true champion of Kanto.

Spoiler:

Well, I was gonna put in a picture of Fort Mill, South Carolina here (that place pwns anywhere in Pokemon) but of the Pokemon cities, the huge metropolis of Castelia would be where I would want to reside.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Ecruteak City easily. Not because of the obvious japanese influence in the design (Though that is a nice bonus. :3) But in any of the games I have played it was the only one that really seemed peaceful/calming to me, even with the burned tower in plain sight.
    Spoiler:

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    Day 19 - Picture of a city you wished you lived in.

Cherrygrove City.

It's such a beautiful town in my opinion. Has a nice little beach, the big blue ocean, lot's of trees, little lake, not crowded, just perfect.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Day 19 - Picture of a city you wished you lived in

Canalave City. It seems like a nice, calm place to live, since that fits the music. And it's by the water, which is nice.

Spoiler:

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Day 19 - Picture of a city you wished you lived in

Viridian City. Quite peaceful city, but this city is the home of many strong trainer and the place of Trainer Academy

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Day 17 - favorite antagonist: Gary. He's always ahead of me and leaves me thinking... "how in the world did he do that? :cross-eye"

Day 18 - favorite protagonist: brendan. Nice hat :D

Day 19 - city that you wish that you lived in

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Day 20: Favorite region
    Hoenn
    - Loved the geography, and it was just a fun region to go through. So much exploring and plenty of things to do in the region. I know Sinnoh had a lot to offer as well, but something about it wasn't as fun to explore as Hoenn was, imo. So yeah, that takes the cake for me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2016
    Day 20:

My favorite region? I'm gonna have to go with Johto, seriously, I think it had a great region, from the ocean to the caves to the routes, I loved everything about it. (It also helped when I got to revisit Kanto)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back