• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Day 6: Most annoying character

Max, he was such a know it all, the most annoying kinds of all characters.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 06 - Most annoying character
    Changes depending on what I think about but as of now it's Ghetsis. I mean, he wanted you dead. Anyone could see that. And the shadow triad are equivalent to freakin ninjas.... If he wanted you dead so bad why couldn't he just sick them on you? Add a new element where you and you pokemon have to defend yourself against them. I mean come on man! Show some intiative! use the ninjas.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

All of the characters in the anime, at least 50% of the time. In the games? The people who shout completely random crap as they attack you. Some make sense, others...just no. Why? Red's silence is much better, if you were silent or said something remotely relevant, you'd be much cooler.

Years
    That one guy on the Hoenn Cycling Road who swamps you in his pointless blabber consisting of the exact same word being repeated many, many times, and if accidentally or for whatever reason you mash A instead of B, you probably can enjoy the "dialogue" once again.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

What the person above said (I always keep forgetting when going through Cycling Road for the first time every new file ;;), and Dawn from the anime. While I did find May annoying at first, she wasn't as bad as Dawn. May also got more awesome later on, whereas Dawn stayed pathetic.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Day 6: Most Annoying Character

Shoooooji/Triiiiip. =(

Spoiler:

OH, LOOK AT ME, I'M TRIP. I THINK PEOPLE FROM KANTO ARE FROM THE BOONIES, OR GOONIES, WHATEVER; AND I AUTOMATICALLY THINK ASH IS WEAK UPON SEEING HIM!!

...Annoying guy... >w>

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years

What the person above said (I always keep forgetting when going through Cycling Road for the first time every new file ;;), and Dawn from the anime. While I did find May annoying at first, she wasn't as bad as Dawn. May also got more awesome later on, whereas Dawn stayed pathetic.
    This. probably one of the many reasons why I quit watching anime.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

Don't know why, but Cheren really rubs me the wrong way for the most part. Gary and Silver I didn't mind as rivals, as they genuinely believed they were the best trainers ever and their arrogance was kind of organic, in a certain sense. Cheren, on the other hand, knows he's being a bit of an ass but just KEEPS ON DOING WHAT HE'S DOING! Annoying, annoying, annoying!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023

I'm not even gonna mention an anime character because there are too many to list (In case you couldn't tell, I don't like the anime. I just stick to the games.) Lyra is the absolute most annoying NPC I've ever seen. She and her stupid Marill that never evolves make me want to punch her in the face. She just seems like a ditz who never shuts up and calls you constantly! Well, there's my rant.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Day 5: Character I feel I am most like

Spoiler:

Day 6: Most annoying Character

Spoiler:

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
    Day 06 - Most annoying character :

I don't recall anyone in particular, but weren't there some people where you were pretty much forced to listen to their long rambling stories? I mean, there was kiiinda one in Lacunosa, but I don't remember if there was one in Pokémon... If there was, I'm going with that NPC. :p Imagine that if the settings on the game were set to Slow.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    Day 6 - Most Annoying Character
    Barry, by far. His impulsiveness and overall ignorance really gets on my nerves.

By the way, check out my roleplay, or I'm fining you 1,000,000 Poke. (I used this as an exaggeration, not as a promotion scheme.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Day 01 - Your first Pokemon game

I think it was Pokemon Red (this or Blue since it was my favourite color but Red was a pretty strong memory). Remember trying to finish it as fast as I can.

Day 02 - Your favourite Pokemon

A few but one of my first ones was Sandshrew (anime one was so cute!). Others include Articuno, Dragonair and Suicune- so majestic and Cyndaquil and Squirtle were also cute! :D

Day 03 - A Pokemon that is underrated

Pinsir! Always overshadowed by Heracross but it has some pretty solid stats. It just needed some actual good Bug moves (X-Scissor is a start but for some reason it misses out on Bug Bite)

Day 04 - Your favorite item

Leftovers- so useful :)

Day 05 - Character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)

Morty- so cool and has a really cool Ghost type specialty.

Youngster Joey and his Rattata talk :p

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years

I generally don't like most female characters because they're developed even worse than male characters in young-boy-oriented media. As of now, it would definitely be Iris from the anime- and I stress- ANIME ONLY. She's so adorable in the games, but they made her painfully annoying in the anime. "Kodomo ne/such a kid" gets on MY NERVES. Last of all, they made her this stupid feral.

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Day 7: Favourite couple
    AmberShipping
    - Always been a big fan of AmberShipping (Gold x Yellow) from the manga. :) They're just really cute together. Unfortunately, it's been so long since I've read the manga, I can't really remember why they were my favorite. D: But yeah. And...there's never any fanart for it. So...yeah. :( Just a very uncommon ship.

Edit: Oh well, lookie here! This looks oddly familiar...hmmm...wonder who that Silver person is. ;)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Day 6: Most Annoying Character
    In game, there's that person in Emerald that says "Rydel" a bunch of times. Oh how annoying that girl is. ;;

And there's also Cheren, but I don't hate him that much. He's just a bit annoying at times.

Day 7: Favourite couple
    Ferriswheel shipping AND Dent x Ash! The only fandom couple I've ever adored tbh. I think they're all cute. >3<

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Day 7: Favorite Couple

Ash and Misty. There's no contest to it, really. As a kid, I'd kind of always imagined they'd end up together at some point in the anime. I was disappointed when she left the show.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Day 7: Favorite Couple

Misty and Psyduck had the funniest moments in the show ever. Psyduck irritated Misty but she would never get rid of him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back