• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
  • Day 12 - An anime episode everyone should see

Can't remember 99% of Kanto, so I can only recommend stuff from Best Wishes!. DEFINITELY Episode 5:

"Sanyou Gym! Vs. Baoppu, Hiyappu and Yanappu!" - Japanese, with a great VA cast~

"Triple Leaders, Triple Threats" - English Dub. Dent's English voice is Sonic!

Screenshots Not an excuse to spam awesome pictures
    :

Spoiler:

Years
  • Day 11 - Favorite part of the franchise (games, manga, anime, etc.)
    I'm not even going to try and come up with an innovative way to say that my favorite part is, by a large margin, the games here.

Day 12: An anime episode everyone should see
    I never watched a lot of the anime and don't remember any episodes particularly well either, but I'm doing fine without.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Can't remember the title, but everyone should see that episode where Butterfree leaves. Seriously, that episode is great. And they should see some one the anime movies too, especially the first one.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Day 11 - Favorite part of the franchise (games, manga, anime, etc.)
    The games of course. They are what got me into it and they are the most enjoyable followed by anime.

My favourite episode that I can think of is 'Ignorance is Blissey'. I think I cry every time I watch that episode. If not that then 'Gotta Catch Ya Later'. That one made me cry as well.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Day 12: An anime episode everyone should see

It isn't out in English yet, but Yagaruma Forest! Kurumiru and Arty!! That is the episode that made me fall in love with Sewaddle >/////////<; (adowable voice acting and adowable Pokemon) It also promotes "being one" with nature, and it made me like Burgh a little bit more.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

I have to agree with Zeffy with Bye Bye Butterfree. Even after all this time it is one of my favorite episodes. <3

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Day 12 - An anime episode that everyone should see

The very first one, no doubt. Pokemon, I Choose You! was the episode that started the saga.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Day 6 - Most Annoying Character
    At the moment I can think of Cheren as pretty annoying since he acts like a know it all.

Day 7 - Favorite Couple
    Skitty x Wailord. I mean is there really any other worthy couple?

Day 8 - Favorite Soundtrack
    I suppose first movie one.

Day 9 - Saddest Scene
    When Ash turns to stone in the first movie while trying to stop the fighting between Mew and Mewtwo.

Day 10 - Best Game Innovation
    For the competitive battling standpoint I would say this is one of the most significant things to every happen to the battle scene. As well as the addition of Dark and Steel types.

Day 11 - Favorite Part of the Franchise
    The games closely followed by the Anime.

Day 12 - An anime episode everyone should see.
    Any episode that has Gary Oak in it. I am going to have to lean toward a battle heavy episode. I am in between EP059 Volcanic Panic(Great episode featuring Charizard vs. Magmar). EP111 Hello, Pummelo & EP112 Enter the Dragonite(this two episodes encompass the between between Ash and Drake of the Orange Islands, great 6 on 6 battle). EP269 The Ties That Bind & Episode 270 Can't Beat the Heat(Full Battle between Ash and Gary, and begging of Ash vs. Harrison). EP271 Playing with Fire!(Ash vs. Harrison, ends up being Charizard vs. Blaziken in a great finish to a great battle). AG098 Scuffle of Legends(Groundon vs. Kyogre).

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • Day 12 - An anime episode everyone should see:

Any episode from the Kanto saga. Some notables in particular would probably be when Ash obtained or left a Pokémon and any Gym Battles (barring the one in Viridian with Team Rocket being a joke). For the Pokémon stuff, Ash obtaining Caterpie, the whole Metapod battle, and everything about Butterfree was just endearing.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • Day 12 - An anime episode everyone should see.

DP092: A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine.

A little more info...

It's a really cool and funny episode centered mainly on Team Rocket. Team Rocket's original motto is featured along with the theme music, Double Trouble is featured. It's just a really enjoyable episode and I can't say much more really.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023

Ummm...I don't really like the anime. But I guess the first episode.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Day 12 - An anime episode everyone should see.

The episode where Ash loses in the Kanto Pokemon league is a really good one. You can feel the defeat but it doesn't stop Ash from continuing his journey. Just a real character driven episode.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Day 13: A Pokemon you've used more than five times
    Umbreon
    - I use it in Colosseum, I use it in XD, GSC, HGSS, Platinum, ummm...any game I can get it really. I've lost count as to how many Umbreon I have raised. :]

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Day 13: A Pokemon you've used more than five times
    Eevee. I can't remember how much I've used this little guy. I evolve it only when I'm too tired of using its moves, but maan it was such a useful Pokemon in my game. :3

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Day 13: A Pokemon you've used more than five times

I have used Venasaur 4 times.... No Pokmeon 5 times so Venasaur comes the closest at 4.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Day 12: Episode of Anime everyone should see; I don't watch the anime and can't think of any episodes off the top of my head. So, I'll just say... the first one?

Day 13: A Pokemon I've used more than 5 times; Raichu, of course.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Day 11 - Favorite Part of the Franchise

The games for me! They are my favourite part because I like strategy games; and also to collect and train pokemon first hand. <3 The anime is pretty good too. <3

Day 12 - An anime episode everyone should see.

The episode where Ash releases his Butterfree, and when Ash leaves his Charizard in the Chari-cific valley. =( Both pretty sad...

MILOTIC!
    I've always used it in my runs given the chance. <3

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Dragonite - It's kind of pathetic but I have. I can't ween myself off of it... XD I'm using a shiny Dragonair in my latest HG run RIGHT NOW... XD

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back