• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th gen ideas for names pokemon attacks etc if they have one which we want

new types

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    I will report those posts for,"utter annoyance and disturbance of my mind".And please don't Chat speak!I HATE CHAT SPEAK!:

Chincho:Evolved form of Chanco.Its wings grow longer and turn red(they were black)It is now an HM slave.
    Dark/Flying
    Incredible accuracy,even without EV training.

RIPOFF!!!

Chinchou without the "U".
    And what's your problem?
    Woke up on the wrong side of bed? XD XD

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Pokemon Name: Crunchlax
    Type: Normal
    Classification: Snoozing Pokemon
    Ability: Thick Fat

Evolution Line
    -Munchlax
    |
    |Hapiness
    |
    -Snorlax
    |
    |Trade w/ Silk Scarf
    |
    -Crunchlax

Pokedex
    ~ It is known to be the slowest pokemon that ever existed
    Height: 7 "02" Weight:1413.8 lbs

Base Stats
    HP:160
    ATK:125
    DEF:158
    SP.ATK:1
    SP.DEF:158
    SPD:1

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Here are a few more attacks I thought of.

Tempest
    Type: Dragon
    Power: 180
    Accuracy: 50
    PP: 5
    Category: Special
    Description: The user creates a violent storm that attacks all other Pokemon on the field. The user must rest after the attack is used, and the attack may increase its Special Defense stat.

Sayonce
    Type: Ghost
    Power: --
    Accuracy: 80
    PP: 10
    Category: Status
    Description: The user performs a ritual which sharply lowers the foe's Defense and Special Defense.

Tidal Force
    Type: Water
    Accuracy: --
    PP: 10
    Description: Under normal circumstances, this attack can only be used after the move Surf has been performed. The user will shift the water from Surf and create more damage to the foe. Tidal Force, however, can be used on a body of water without having Surf performed prior. The power of this attack varies depending on the time of day. It is most powerful at night.

After Taste
    PP: 5
    Description: The user attacks by making the previous move (which must be a move that has a Power stat) continue to damage the foe for 5 turns. The move can be neutralized if the foe switches out.

Last edited:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Pokemon Name: Valkeister (Legendary)
    Type: Normal / ???
    Classification: Valkyrie Pokemon
    Ability: Multitype Custom
    Replaces second type based on any attached plate items.

Evolution Line
    -Valkeister

Pokedex
    ~ This pokemon was known to be the guardian of ARCEUS
    Height: 9 "12" Weight:653.8 lbs

Base Stats
    HP:200
    ATK:200
    DEF:200
    SP.ATK:0
    SP.DEF:0
    SPD:120

Initial Move(s)
    Coming soon

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • NEW IDEAS

Kangaskid

Pre Evo fo Kangaskhan.

Give it Kings Rock in the Morning if Male Evolves into

Kangasking

Super Duper Evo of Kangaskid.

Selectri
    Fire/Electric
    The Solar Panel Pokemon
    Looks kind of like a armadillo, but its scaled back things are black and glossy like solar panels, and its stomach glows. It has got round earsand little black eyes.

EVOLVES INTO

Selarmel
    Fire/Electric
    The Solar Energy Pokemon
    Its goes up on two feet and has panels all over its body, except on its stomach and lower half on its head. Has got glowing palms, and its ears and now sharp and jagged.

NEW MOVE

Spirit Screen
    Ghost
    Decreases damage done by any type, except is now doubly susseptible to normal attacks

Acid Rain
    Poison
    Gradually does damage over 3-5 turns, poisons Pokemon switching out.

Last edited:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Whoever put i made up a rip-off,your dead wrong.Its not like its the same look of Chinchou.So no rip-off there.A rip-off would be a pokemon that looked like Chinchou.That's a rip-off.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Probably not.Nintendo will just continue on with their ideas in sound proof rooms.They can afford it.And I think xxsyaminx's ideas are kind of...meh.We need new pokemon,not new evoluotion

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I have an idea for new moves:
    Aerial Burst
    Power:70
    PP:20
    Accuracy:100
    Type:Flying
    The user covers itself with air and rushes spinning towards the foe, heating the air around it and hitting the enemy.
    Category:Special

And what happened with ya'll here and Shaymin?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • AHHH!MORE MISUNDERSTANDING OF WORDS!YOU PEOPLE PISS ME OFF SOMETIMES!

So,i'm a hypocrite you say?Speak for yourself.In the end,you will probably live in a taxi and work at a hot dog stand.I could probably work in comedy.You know?The boke and the tsukkomi.You'd be the boke.So:

Clawcho;The final evoloution of chanco.it has purple wings,and has flesh ripping claws.

Femon:A little tail of a pokemon.its whole body looks like a tail,but has eyes and a nose.

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
  • We arent saying you made a rip off with Crobat looks and Chinchous name, we're just saying that its like a new Pokemon called Pikacho, its still a ripoff name

New Attack

Dream Shelter
    Psychic
    Makes a dome of energy to increase special attack.
    PP:30

NEW Pokemon

Zomston
    Ghost/Rock
    Grave Pokemon
    Looks like a little Tombstone with feet and red eyes, and a crack for a mouth/.
    Good Defense/Spatk

Evolves into

Obelitain
    Ghost/Rock
    Tomb Pokemon
    Looks like a marble obelisk that hovers above ground. it has one red eye, and two cracked stone hands.
    Good Defense/Spatk

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • AHHH!MORE MISUNDERSTANDING OF WORDS!YOU PEOPLE PISS ME OFF SOMETIMES!

So,i'm a hypocrite you say?Speak for yourself.In the end,you will probably live in a taxi and work at a hot dog stand.I could probably work in comedy.You know?The boke and thetsukkomi.You'd be the boke.So:

Clawcho;The final evoloution of chanco.it has purple wings,and has flesh ripping claws.

Femon:A little tail of a pokemon.its whole body looks like a tail,but has eyes and a nose.
    Wow, what's with you.I respect your ideas, but not your attitude, you're being a bit dramatic?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • No!I'm not being dramatic!To be truthful,i suck at drama!So,still no reply from the boke,eh?Speak!Speak words!:

Kania:A cute ,fox like pokemon.

oh yeah,The Chatot Pirate.Its not like I couldn't think of anything and just added letters to an already existing pokemon.I forgot it exist,and i thought the name sounded cool and new.NO idea.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Uuuuh, has anyone else noticed how Manaphy seems to hate all of us, but still comes here and posts? Just a note. And Manaphy, you're the queen of 10 year old drama.

NEw Attack
    Mega Slap
    Fighting
    Pwr: 90
    Acc:50
    If it misses, you damage one of your party Pokemon

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • More of it..Can't stand lies..But seriously.I'm about 0% in drama(maybe 10%)Maybe the word is over-exagerrate.Indeed.Hmph.I say.The only reason I post here is to see your reactions to everything.Sometimes they make me laugh.Though I still do think of DdrmaniacmaN as the boke in this situation. Can't help but get angry at him...Eh he he.But yeah,how you people react is a laugh.You just say,"Manaphy1128 hates us all" or some other crap.Just don't replace me as a streotype.Please.I'm not some whiny brat who,all the time,complains all the time for no reason.Dude.I say...

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Wow, what's with you.I respect your ideas, but not your attitude, you're being a bit dramatic?

That's basically my point here. I really didn't want to have to say this to a 10 year old, but Manaphy1128 is honestly an ignorant little *****. And it's funny, Manaphy, how your personality is completely opposite from the Pokemon used in your username. What's also great is how you're trying to call me a hypocrite as well. You obviously don't know what it means since I wasn't being a hypocrite. Way to go, smart-ass. And you can go ahead and call me a boke if you want. Since what you're saying to me really isn't verbal abuse, and it's not even all that insulting, it means nothing to me.

Here are some other attack ideas I was thinking of.

Slice Whip
    Type: Steel
    Power: 90
    Accuracy: 90
    PP: 15
    Category: Physical
    Description: The user attacks the foe with a sharp whip. Has a high Critical Hit ratio.

Quick Jolt
    Type: Electric
    PP: 20
    Category: Status
    Description: The user surprises itself with a jolt of electricity and increases its Speed.

Re-capture
    Accuracy: 100
    PP: 15
    Category: Physical
    Description: If the user's hold item was stolen by the foe, the user can get it back. This move fails if the item was used by the foe.

Last edited:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • If you get banned,its beacause of me.I know damn well what a hypocrite is.A hypocrite is spomeone who would say something such as "don't curse",and the next day go cuss their head off.In reality,your the..not going to say.I promised myself I would never say the f word...Stupid Boke in this situation.Urrgg.Don't you get all "i can judge you since i don't know you well and am older then you" on me.Don't try it.Don't say a word.you can't judge me.You don't know me.I guess i am kinda being a hypocrite saying this,but the other times i wasn't being one.Eh he he he:

Laugh:The user laughs at the foe,making it lose its confidence(Attack)

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • If you get banned,its beacause of me.I know damn well what a hypocrite is.A hypocrite is spomeone who would say something such as "don't curse",and the next day go cuss their head off.In reality,your the..not going to say.I promised myself I would never say the f word...Stupid Boke in this situation.Urrgg.Don't you get all "i can judge you since i don't know you well and am older then you" on me.Don't try it.Don't say a word.you can't judge me.You don't know me.I guess i am kinda being a hypocrite saying this,but the other times i wasn't being one.Eh he he he:

Laugh:The user laughs at the foe,making it lose its confidence(Attack)

Yeah, you were being a hypocrite. Congrats on figuring out the definition, although you still didn't use it in the right context against me. If you don't want me to judge you, don't act in a way that will cause me to judge you, and if I get banned for speaking my mind, that's fantastic.

Last edited:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • I didn't just figure out.Teens sure do have low expectations of 10-year olds...your still just a lowly boke to me. So,still have a stupid image in your mind of how my mind works?You do?I expected that.Eh he he.Mokona,mokona...
    So,mr.Big Man,any more ideas?Did your idea well dry up?And don't worry about the F word.Kids at my school say it.Oh,good news for me.I can call you boke!i think you know what it means....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back