• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

__ThE OFFicIAl KingDOM hEARts THREad__

L Lawliet

Shinigami
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    OMG! My favorite game ever! Man, this game totally deserves a official thread. I love this game so much. I got all three that were released in the U.S. I might import the Final Mixes though.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    it's a great game but it is weird to me how they mixed disney and final fantasy caracters together it is quite strange to me.

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    I loved the idea. I never actually heard about Final Fantasy at the time, but I love Disney. I guess that's one of the reasons why the game interested me so much. Sora is an awesome character.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Sora well that shouts out more final fantasy like guy not a disney caracter.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • When I had first heard of the game I was like, wow, wtf is this some little kiddie game? Two years later I found out I was wrong.

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    When I had first heard of the game I was like, wow, wtf is this some little kiddie game? Two years later I found out I was wrong.

I never thought that. I always thought it was an awesome game. Might be because i was in 3rd grade, but whatever. It's still is a awesome game.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    lol I never played the game myself until people liked it at my schol only my sis did but still they did mess it up a little with disney caracters come on your better off with wookies.

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    The Disney is what makes Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts. Without Disney it would be just another Final Fantasy game...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • xD But fighting the Organization members is so hard! Haha, I managed to beat the Absent Silhouettes (the members from COM that're in the game) but I can't beat anyone in the Chamber of Reflection or...whatever it's called. :| And Terra takes me out in two hits, haha.

Also, without Disney characters, you'd have a Final Fantasy spin-off. There were be no Sora, Kairi, Riku, Organization XIII, Ansem or...any original characters, really. You'd be stuck with the core FF characters and going to FF worlds. And I honestly would never have gotten the game.

I only first played Kingdom Hearts for the Disney. I'd heard of the Final Fantasy series, but I'd never played one of the games. So when I rented a PS2 on week, I got hooked on KH because of the Disney (I've always loved it since I was little :B). And then KH was the only reason I got a PS2, which is now my favourite console. XD; So...I'm glad there's so much Disney. It wouldn't be an interesting game without it. :[

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • It is fun going into cool Disney worlds but come on. Halloween Town may be cool but it was totally unesessary to go back to, especially the second time you go back in #2. Atlantica, WASTE OF TIME.

Cherrim

Years
  • ...am I the only one who liked Atlantica in KH2? T_T; I hated it in the original because I sucked at swimming but...I liked the songs. They're so addictive. D:

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
  • ...am I the only one who liked Atlantica in KH2? T_T; I hated it in the original because I sucked at swimming but...I liked the songs. They're so addictive. D:

I loved Atlantica too! O: I spent a good amount of time trying to get the perfect score for every song. Donald's lovely voice probably put many people off. x_x Wasn't it enough that he was playing instruments? I really didn't think his vocals were necessary. Apart from that, I loved Antlantica~

Cherrim

Years
  • Yeah, his voice was rather grating. But it was so much fun otherwise~ 8D; I like replaying the songs for high scores too. But I always get so distracted by the movie behind it so I suck. XD;

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
  • Yeah, his voice was rather grating. But it was so much fun otherwise~ 8D; I like replaying the songs for high scores too. But I always get so distracted by the movie behind it so I suck. XD;

lol! I had the same problem at first and then I decided to take one run where I concentrate on just the video in the background. After that I focused on hitting the right keys on time. Maybe they made the video so distractive on purpose, seeing as most of the game was rather easy (except for Sepiroth @_@)

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • i didnt really like swimming, its so hard! yea atlantica in kh2 was lacking in the adventure section...

Cherrim

Years
  • I liked how nothing happened there. It was nice to take a break from the rest of the game. Kind of like 100 Acre Wood except a world where I like the characters. XD; (I never really paid any attention to Winnie the Pooh when I was little... so the world doesn't really do much for me in the games but serve as an annoying place that demands insane records for the journal. :|)

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • yea i really could have done without atlantica and 100 acre woods. was it at all necissary to go back to those worlds. i mean i didnt even really like them in the first one so having them in the second one was kinda annoying

Cherrim

Years
  • Well, for all my whining, I'm glad they were there. XD; I like minigames, I just don't like having to get so many points for completion. Jiminy is insane with his demands. D:

Back