• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

__ThE OFFicIAl KingDOM hEARts THREad__

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    hey i just wanted to let you all know that there is now an organization XIII club thread started by Ho-oh arabia if you want to join. first 13 members automatically become leaders. so if any of you are interested just check it out =)

Years
    hey i just wanted to let you all know that there is now an organization XIII club thread started by Ho-oh arabia if you want to join. first 13 members automatically become leaders. so if any of you are interested just check it out =)

X_x

Anyways, my friend let me borrow his Kingdom Hearts for a while and I forgot how good it was (I rented it before). I was wondering, I'm in the deep jungle with Tarzan, how do I beat Clayton and his invisible Gecko. I get the Gecko visible, but I can't seem to kill it, I read a walkthrough and it said to kill the Gecko, then Clayton because it becomes much easier. Should I stock up on items? Use a certain technique? Etc.? :)

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I've never really played Kingdom Hearts, but you should kill Stealth Sneak (the chameleon) first, as it'll cause you more trouble than Clayton. (of course)

Oh, and you should always stock up on items, as you never know what's going to happen next.

(btw, do any of you know where I can find a video walkthrough of the first Kingdom Hearts?
    I don't need it to beat the game, but I just want to see what all the worlds look like.) X.X

Years
    Going from Clayton and Stealth Sneak to beating Pegasus Cup, getting the Keyblade from Merlin, defeating Jafar, the giant whale, and making it to Halloween town in one day I'd say is awesome. :)

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    Did anyone else just want to shove a broom right up Maleficent's nose when she cackled that THING she calls a "laugh"?

Lol. Random moment there.

Anyway, I love the series, have always been an avid fan of them. I can remember when I bought KH2 last year. In the middle of town I was like a little girl overdosed on sugar, I was that hyper. XD

COM is brilliant, btw. The battle system was a bit irksome at times but other than that I really enjoyed it. It also had the better Order members.
    Larxene & Marluxia <3

Also after seeing a VERY funny KH AMV on YouTube...I can never ever look at Axel the same way o_O XD

Xairmo

Years
    Did anyone else just want to shove a broom right up Maleficent's nose when she cackled that THING she calls a "laugh"?

Lol. Random moment there.

Anyway, I love the series, have always been an avid fan of them. I can remember when I bought KH2 last year. In the middle of town I was like a little girl overdosed on sugar, I was that hyper. XD

COM is brilliant, btw. The battle system was a bit irksome at times but other than that I really enjoyed it. It also had the better Order members.
    Larxene & Marluxia <3

Also after seeing a VERY funny KH AMV on YouTube...I can never ever look at Axel the same way o_O XD

i know wen maleficent did that laugh i wanted to shove a broom right up.....well lets just say i wasnt gonna say nose XD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The thread title...! My eyes!

Kingdom Hearts is now my new obsession. I just got a PS2 and both KH and KH2 a few days ago. (I'm behind the times, I know.) But after only playing the first KH for a few minutes, I was hooked. I'm still playing the first one, as I don't have a lot of free time. But I just went through Monstros.

And because I'm so behind the times, it's going to be a whole lot of fun finding products of KH. The manga is high on my list of things to find, along with Chain of Memories.

But at least I now understand what everyone is talking about when Kingdom Hearts comes up in conversations.

*runs off to continue playing the game*

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    The thread title...! My eyes!

Kingdom Hearts is now my new obsession. I just got a PS2 and both KH and KH2 a few days ago. (I'm behind the times, I know.) But after only playing the first KH for a few minutes, I was hooked. I'm still playing the first one, as I don't have a lot of free time. But I just went through Monstros.

And because I'm so behind the times, it's going to be a whole lot of fun finding products of KH. The manga is high on my list of things to find, along with Chain of Memories.

But at least I now understand what everyone is talking about when Kingdom Hearts comes up in conversations.

*runs off to continue playing the game*

Wow, okay. You are behind times! Good luck completing I and II before III comes out! I haven't played I, but KHII is rather easy to get through, unless you're one of those people who like to do all the side quests and truly finish the game. I wasn't aware there was a KHII manga!

*runs off to go get manga* D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well damn. I'm gonna have to finish FM+ for the secret ending now so I know what everyone's talking about. (I beat it, but I think I have to do it again to get the ending. >:C)

And now I have to get a PSP. Boo. XD;

Xairmo

Years

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    385/2 and Birth By Sleep look awesome.
    Got in trouble from screaming "F. Yeah!" at work today when I read about them. XP

I can't wait. And I'm so glad I actually have a PSP. Hoorah!
    I'm especially excited that Roxas is getting more screen time (Considering the DS game is going to be an Organization game that sheds some light on more of his character) and its very exciting that the three new characters from the KH2 FM+ secret ending are getting their own game. I'm really interested in the one Roxas look alike. (Srsly though- if you look close enough at the promotional art, his out-of-armor-clothes look JUST like Roxas' o__o;

*promotional art*
    Going out on an educated guess here-
    To the right would be the DS game: KH 358/2
    The image at top with Jimminy and Sora would presumably be KH Coded.
    And finally to the left, would appear to be the promotional art for KH Birth By Sleep.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Well ****. I'm gonna have to finish FM+ for the secret ending now so I know what everyone's talking about. (I beat it, but I think I have to do it again to get the ending. >:C)

And now I have to get a PSP. Boo. XD;

You can watch the ending on YouTube, but I suppose you wouldn't get that "satisfactory" feeling for all your hard work. :P

Hmmm, I might get a PSP for the third KH game, it sounds awesome.
    I can't wait to find out what the worlds are going to be.

I'll probably get 385/2 days game too, since I have a DS.
    I also want to see what the characters look like in N64-like graphics.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    You can watch the ending on YouTube, but I suppose you wouldn't get that "satisfactory" feeling for all your hard work. :P

Hmmm, I might get a PSP for the third KH game, it sounds awesome.
    I can't wait to find out what the worlds are going to be.

I'll probably get 385/2 days game too, since I have a DS.
    I also want to see what the characters look like in N64-like graphics.
    Haha, well, originally, I wanted to see the ending on the widescreen plasma TV at home. But... now I've moved into a dorm so that won't happen. So yeah, I'm gonna go with your excuse there. I wanna do it myself. XD;

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Yeah, so, I just wanted to tell any kingdom herats fans out there about the new game for the DS! main charater is Roxas i think, but it is multiplayer, i think... Well... If you find out any info on it.. Post it here, I'm proboly tottaly wrong about what it is about, all I know for sure (My sister and friend have both read about it) Is that it is a KH game for the DS! Oh yeah. there will be a 14th organization member!

OMG Disscus!

Back