• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Lugia would have been in that tower if it didn't burn..

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I don't really like the box. and what's the name of the game anyway?
    probably another fake. they just released platinum. i don't really see an new game announcment coming soon. (i DO want a remake.. since i can't play crystal on my DS other than having a stupid cart :( )

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • That box does look pretty cool. Doubt it's real, hope it is, but doubt it. Wish I could read what those articles say.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    As much as I'd like to believe it's real, I doubt it.

Seems fishy that only this low profile spanish website has had information about it for a few days, while all the top sites have nothing reported about it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Gold/Silver/Crystal were very popular and fun to play. I think they should make a remake of the three. It would be really fun to travel the Johto and Kanto in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum graphics. :3
    Also, they should add a few new DS only features and some more side-plots.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Can someone post a picture or non youtube link to them? Youtube is blocked on my computer :/

Anyway, Im betting that the names will be as simple as SunGold and MoonSilver

More things I would like to see

In-game Celebi, Mew & Shaymin events.
    New Deoxys form
    Overworld sprites for all pokemon

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • A G/S Remake?

Here you go, Haza.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    OMG?
    Real?
    Fake?
    I c***ed myself?
    wtf?

REAL?

2010?

OMG...

SHOCKED...

A G/S Remake?

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Video IMHO is fake. Platinum's not even out everywhere, and also Coro Coro magazine just came out around the same time with no info on this. Plus this info has been on those websites for a while now, yet nowhere else is it mentioned (say, serebii). Which makes me kinda doubtful of it all the more. If it was announced somewhere official, we would have known about it when it happened.

On the website itself, after translating also - the Orange Islands are mentioned. Which was an anime-only thing - not in the games, and I see little reason for it to be in a game by Game Freak. And box art to come along with initial announcements doesn't really happen all that often either with any game.

So I'm finding this all very suspicious, tbh. =/

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Thanks guys! ^.^

The art is very non-official looking too. And as far as they have gone to keep this a secret, I doubt it would leak with such clear box art pictures. Also, its not consistent, the Logo does not match the background and the Ho oh % Lugia art is gross.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Who knows now?
    Maybe Nintendo wants to reward all the fans xD
    And also a lot of people thought Platinum was fake because another"P" was like ooomgggg they broke the sequence XD
    So let's wait to Nintendo or other Top Website to confirm this is real or fake.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Eh, its about time for info on this to start leaking considering its about 10 years from its original release so its possible but Im telling you, these photos are fake. They really dont have that official "aura" about them.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Also the fact that its not in a Sugimori art style like every game before these...

Suro

Pokemon Hall of Fame spriter
    Years
  • There is a lot of selling poteintial for a g/s remake if nintendo wanted extra money and it wouldn't be that hard for them to do almost everyone who likes pokemon say's that g/s/c were their favourites so if they dont make one they are idiots. :) BTW way the Box art looks completly fake and the lack of logos and unofficial drawings completely give it away..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back