• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • Can't you get Rhyhorn in the Hoenn Safari Zone? :D I would be a happy chappy indeed...

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • I think Andy should focus on catching either a Water-type or an Electric-type next, although probably the previous first, since they're both common, and counter Belladona's weakness's, while Elect- Ooh, I've just realised an Electric-type would be more useful, covering both Zephyr's and Molotov's. Ahh well, I guess it doesn't really matter, but I do plan on catching something in that typing. Hey, if I find a Chinchou...

And I'm pretty sure you can find Rhyhorn in the Hoenn Safari zone, I'll check Bulbapedia in a mo', and I'll use that to see what kinds of Water/Electric types you can find in Hoenn, since it's not my most well known region.

EDIT: Yup, Rhyhorn can be found in the Safari zone, and my eligable Water-types would be Walrein, Kingdra on Lanturn... probably... I'll just go on the spur of the moment.

GrifSpark

Years
  • Tropius!

And yeah, I doubt anyone here noticed my absence (except Romdinner, since I told him...) but PC wouldn't work since Thursday, last week. About a week off from PC means I probably have to catch up on one or two things, shouldn't I?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I now wish you all a (late) Merry Christmas :D
    I got four Christmases(5 presents [each] at the first 2, and the last wasn't very...exciting)
    I am at my dad's, meaning like no posting on my part for now.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Hi everyone. I have a bad news for you: Grifspark can't access the PC (again), so he asked me to inform you. He'll get back as soon as he can.
    And sorry for our lack of posting lately but i got sick before Christmas and then everybody was busy with the holidays but know i'm back on my feet. Me and Grifspark will have our post done by next week :)

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • Seeing as we seem to be nearing the end of the Meteor Falls events (bar some massively creative twist from someone xD), I thought I'd ask you guys how you think it went. The event was slightly different from how I have done the rest of the RP, both in terms of the way I ran it and how you participated in it. So yeah, did you enjoy it?

I ask because I want to know if it is worth doing something similar (i.e. another 'free roam' event, team magma-related or otherwise) in the future. Obviously if you guys enjoyed it I'll look at maybe throwing another one or two in this region, but if you think it was a waste of time and tedious tehn I won't. :)

So yeah, feedback please. Opinions, criticisms and more is welcomed with open arms :P

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • It was and it is really fun (as I and Grifsprak are just half way through the post ) . I like working with somebody..and Gifspark makes a great writing companion for me as Andy makes a great travelling buddy for David ;)).

GrifSpark

Years
  • It was and it is really fun (as I and Grifsprak are just half way through the post ) . I like working with somebody..and Grifspark makes a great writing companion for me as Andy makes a great travelling buddy for David ;)).

Woot, I was being complimented! Well, that's new I guess...

:D Yeah, I enjoyed the trip through Meteor Falls too. It was a shame I didn't really get a chance to use Bella through the cave apart from a brief appearance at the end of mine and Romdinner's post. I plan on using her to battle a little more when the time comes, and hopefully get far enough for her to evolve into a Weepinbell, yay!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yay! Finally done with this little plot twist. Though i'm still a little disappointed I didn't get a Lunatone/Solrock =/
    I think i'm going to wait for ILAYM to post though.

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • Yay! Finally done with this little plot twist. Though i'm still a little disappointed I didn't get a Lunatone/Solrock =/
    I think i'm going to wait for ILAYM to post though.

Well... we are heading North of Rustboro next... and Meteor Falls is to the North of Rustboro... and we cleared the Grunts out of there... just saying ;)

Back