• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • Sorry for my absence, I was waiting for Sas to post but he's dissapeared again :'(

As for the Meteor Falls arc - yes, it was fun to write :D And things went smoothly :3

Anywhoo, I'll think of something and get a post up tomorrow hopefully.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Alas, the inevitable has arrived...
    Due to the fact that my internet connection simply seems to hate this website and everything else Pokecommunity, I can only spend about five minutes here before it loses connection and generally falls into a state of week-long lockdown. As such, I am sad to say that I have to leave this RPG, since I don't want to drag down the other roleplayers with my lack of posting.

Ta ta, then...

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • Alas, the inevitable has arrived...
    Due to the fact that my internet connection simply seems to hate this website and everything else Pokecommunity, I can only spend about five minutes here before it loses connection and generally falls into a state of week-long lockdown. As such, I am sad to say that I have to leave this RPG, since I don't want to drag down the other roleplayers with my lack of posting.

Ta ta, then...

I'm sorry to hear this Grifspark. If you ever do sort out your connectivity problems let me know, and I'll try and add you back in...

Zeph.

Years
  • Just a question about the next post(s): will I just start them from outside the Police station or do you want me to wait until something else is posted? :3

slls81

Years
  • Just a question about the next post(s): will I just start them from outside the Police station or do you want me to wait until something else is posted? :3

Erm, I wasn't planning on putting anything else up until the next route, so I'd say just start outside the police station... is there anything in particular I should be posting :/

Zeph.

Years
  • No, no, just wondering :P I should make a post either tomorrow or Wednesday :D

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • There's an open spot?
    Well, then, can I reserve it? If not, I'm working on a SU. I hope I'm good enough for this high-quality RP.

Unfinished SU:
    Name: Katrina Azula
    Appearance: Katrina stands at the regular height for a thirteen-year-old: five foot three. Weighing in at eight stone, she is the average weight too. She has fair skin, and blue eyes. Katrina has quite a few freckles dotted about her face. Her hair, which is often tied up in a ponytail with a pink bobble, is black.

She often wears a blue short sleeved t-shirt, and denim jeans. She also likes wearing a black woolen cardigan that covers most of her arms, but she often leaves it unbuttoned. Her shoes are more often than not black, and they always fasten with laces. Katrina also needs glasses, so she wears pink ones from the 'Guess' range.

Personality: Katrina is an autistic girl, and she has been growing up 'in a bubble' most of her life. She has hardly had any friends, so she has been playing alone. So, this makes her feel more comfortable when playing alone.

One could say Katrina has two personalities; one when she is with her friends and the other when she is around strangers. The personality she has when she is with friends is an open one. She is really happy then, and likes playing around. She's really bubbly, and likes having a laugh. Usually she is the one to start a conversation then.

But when Katrina is with strangers, her personality changes. Instead of being a bubbly, fun-loving girl, she is a cautious, shy girl that studies everyone. She almost never starts conversations, and she rarely joins in with them. Also, Katrina is almost always slouching against the wall when she is not with friends, watching the passers-by.

It is quite hard for Katrina to make friends, because she is quite shy. However, she often gets on with people that have things in common with her. She finds it easier to relate to them, so she feels more comfortable with them.

History: Katrina grew up in Littleroot Town. Her father worked in the Dewford City Pokemon Center, so Katrina grew up with her mother.. Katrina's mother, Emily Azula, didn't know Katrina was autistic then.

When Katrina could crawl, she liked playing with her family's pet Eevee, Eclaire. She often chased it while crawling, and she enjoyed that. In fact, she enjoyed playing with all Pokemon. Katrina stayed like that.

However, when she had the option to play with the children in the neighbourhood, she chose not to. She stayed her distance from them, while playing with the Pokemon a lot. This was when Katrina's mother noticed Katrina was autistic.

Now that Emily Azula knew her daughter was autistic, she enrolled Katrina into a special group for autistic children. Katrina was seven then. She was given a Pokemon as a companion, a Skitty called Strawberry. Katrina bonded extremely well with Strawberry, but not most of the other children. There were three children she became close friends with though; Katie, Molly and Jessica. Katrina, Katie, Molly and Jessica became close friends. Because of that, Emily Azula thought her daughter was more social now, so she took Katrina out of the group. This meant Katrina had to leave Strawberry.

The next year passed normally for Katrina. But, when it was Katrina's tenth birthday, things got emotional. She was expecting to go to Professor Birch's lab and recieve a Pokemon, but she couldn't. All of the Pokemon were taken, even the last resort one. Katrina was sad, but she was told to wait a bit. She was told her mother would get a phone call when the was a Pokemon available.

The next year passed, and Emily Azula recieved no phone call from Professor Birch. Katrina thought that her chance of getting a Pokemon and starting a Pokemon journey was doomed. One day, when Katrina was 11, she flicked on the TV in boredom, and noticed the Kanto Championships on the telly. She watched the last battle, and noticed both of the trainers had started their journey with Professor Maple. After the finishing move, Professor Maple announced that she would be coming to the Hoenn region to give new trainers their starter. Katrina immediatley told her mother about this.

Today, Katrina is planning to go to Professor Maple's lab and recieve her first Pokemon. She is excited about starting her journey.
    Starter Choice: Anything will do. Just no Magikarps, OK?
    RP Sample: You can probably judge how well I RP by this SU, but if you really need one, then... *digs up old RP PostS*
    One of my best RP posts
    Spoiler:

One of my average RP posts
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

slls81

Years
  • Would it be possible to take over from 'Grifspark' ?? I have a strong connection and am regularly online... Please let me know. Thanks :P

There's an open spot?
    Well, then, can I reserve it? If not, I'm working on a SU. I hope I'm good enoguh for this high-quality RP.

If you are both still interested, just post an SU and I'll decide who gets the spot based on the quality of said sign ups. The Sign Up sheets can be found on the first post of the main thread.

Years
  • Name: Yaz Luca

Appearance: Yaz has long blonde hair almost to her waist, she tends to wear it over one shoulder and sometimes has a few plaits in there too XD! She is fairly short for her age which makes her look like a cutie. She has large deep blue eyes which add to the effect and usually wears shorts halfway down her thigh and a tight fitting light green top. On her feet she wears worn black and blue sneekers.

Personality: Yaz is a quiet girl who trusts in other people easily, she usually doesnt have self confidence so always screw all up and gets in troubles XD! She likes to travel around the world and to make friends that she know will support her a lot.Normally she's a nice girl and doesn't get angry easily except with people who wants to get a fight or bothers her best friends. She likes all kinds of pokemon....

History: Yaz has always been a shy girl who sometimes has trouble speaking to new people, until now this has held her back a little in life as she was too timid to join in with the other children, when some of the others grew up, got their pokemon and moved on Yaz was left behind at home with her mother and younger sister. Yaz's mother relied heavily on Yaz to help her do stuff but now that her younger sister is older Yaz has a new lease of freedom and is keen to leave pallet and start exploring!

Starter Choice: Any

RP Sample: It was a unusually dark night, as a storm raged over head Cloud sat crouched waiting... while thinking to himself what he was about to do, they had all been through it, the plan was set. Nothing could go wrong. All of a sudden! Movement! pounding footsteps came along the gantry above his head, the panic set in... had the unimaginable happened...? Then a shrill noise pierced the night, the alarm had been triggered. Cloud knew what he was to do, he had been instructed to flee, flee and not look back. However he couldn't just leave his friends knowing they were in danger... emotion took over and Cloud sprinted in the direction of the reactor.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Name: Katrina Azula
    Appearance: Katrina stands at the regular height for a thirteen-year-old: five foot three. Weighing in at eight stone, she is the average weight too. She has fair skin, and blue eyes. Katrina has quite a few freckles dotted about her face. Her hair, which is often tied up in a ponytail with a pink bobble, is black.

She often wears a blue short sleeved t-shirt, and denim jeans. She also likes wearing a black woolen cardigan that covers most of her arms, but she often leaves it unbuttoned. Her shoes are more often than not black, and they always fasten with laces. Katrina also needs glasses, so she wears pink ones from the 'Guess' range.

Personality: Katrina is an autistic girl, and she has been growing up 'in a bubble' most of her life. She has hardly had any friends, so she has been playing alone. So, this makes her feel more comfortable when playing alone.

One could say Katrina has two personalities; one when she is with her friends and the other when she is around strangers. This is because it is hard for her to trust people, so she feels more comfortable with friends.

The personality she has when she is with friends is an open one. She is really happy and active, and likes playing around. She's really bubbly, and likes having a laugh. Usually she is the one to start a conversation then. But she is still a little shy and cautious then.

But when Katrina is with strangers, her personality changes. Instead of being a bubbly, fun-loving girl, she is a cautious, shy girl that studies everyone. She almost never starts conversations, and she rarely joins in with them. Also, Katrina is almost always slouching against the wall when she is not with friends, watching the passers-by.

It is quite hard for Katrina to make friends, because she is quite shy. However, she often gets on with people that have things in common with her. She finds it easier to relate to them, so she feels more comfortable with them. Also, Katrina prefers being alone than with friends.

History: Long, so in spoiler.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

slls81

Years
  • Hey sorry for my inactivity over the past few days, I had a coursework deadline to meet. However, with that over I should be back to normal service :)

@Iluvbulbazor - Your sign up is a little on the short side, so I'm going to have you pending for now. If possible could you provide a slightly longer RP sample so that I can get more of a feel of how you roleplay? If you could either post it in this thread, or PM me one I would appreciate it.

@Dragonite149 - Again I'm going to have you pending. You're SU has a few inconsistencies in the character that I'd want you to look at, particularly in the personality section (and the characters age). If you could have a quick look at that and edit it, then I can accept you.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I thought I had replied to these a few days ago, but apparently PC thinks otherwise... oh well :/

@Zeph – Nice post, Sam is particularly hard to keep a hold of isn't he...

@Sasuneuchiha – Welcome back! Nice post, I look forward to seeing where you go with this :)

@I Laugh At Your Misfortune – Nice post! Glad to see Warren keeping his temper around Ethan.

@Nazukami – In future the battle posts need to be longer, but since I haven't done any levels yet in this reply... I guess I can give you one :P

Congratulations Ralts (Psy) grew to Level 12 and learned Teleport

OOC: If anyone is waiting for Meteor Falls, let me know in the OOC thread and I'll get it up asap :)

Yeah, I know. At the time I just didn't feel like posting a long battle (plus it was an inexperianced kid, so it would be rather short anyway...) plus I just wanted to post since I hadn't in forever...

Edit: Also, waiting for Meteor Falls? If you mean wild pokemon and the like, then yes, i'm waiting.

Zeph.

Years
  • Just to let you know, I'm working on a post as we speak :D I'm about halfway in finishing it, so expect one later today B)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Good to know :)

Oh, and Meteor Falls is now up for anyone who was waiting for it :)

I too am currently working on a post.

Also, you haven't edited the first post to say that Wurmy and Dot have both evolved into Beautifly and Nuzleaf. I should have a new trainer card soon.

Back