• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A..terrible confession :'(

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
  • I knew I had to break this to you stupid earthlings someday, but I never knew it would be today. You see, I'm not a man. I'm not even human. I'm from a far-off planet called Saturn. Our people are really advanced and they have explored the whole universe.

I was sent to spy on Earth and report whether Earth could be invaded, another spy was sent along with me too. Anyway I reported saying "Humans" are so stupid that they can't even think, So I called off the invasion and now I'm stuck up trying to make you guys smarter and readier for invasion.

~ CC

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Your'e not alone Soph! ;o; You see...in truth...I am really a rock. I have always been a rock. A really big bumpy one. ;-; I'm so sorry I've kept this from you all, but I thought if I told anyone, then eventually word would get out and people would point and laugh saying "HAH!! There's the girl who's really a rock!!11oneone" XP

So, I'm sorry to have decieved you all about this horrible horrible fate that has been bestowed upon me. But I shall be proud of who I am and continue sitting in my own rocky glory. Thank you for your patience.

~Kelsey

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
  • Cool Cr@cker said:
    I knew I had to break this to you stupid earthlings someday, but I never knew it would be today. You see, I'm not a man. I'm not even human. I'm from a far-off planet called Saturn. Our people are really advanced and they have explored the whole universe.

I was sent to spy on Earth and report whether Earth could be invaded, another spy was sent along with me too. Anyway I reported saying "Humans" are so stupid that they can't even think, So I called off the invasion and now I'm stuck up trying to make you guys smarter and readier for invasion.

~ CC

*gasp* You mean....?

OMGTHAT'SSOCOOLOMGLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Yes, Ashlein I eat little boys,girls and animals and especially rocks for breakfast. *Goes on to devour Kelsey*. Wow, we've got a Rocky Moderator here.

~ CC

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Nope, your hand tasted like a mixture of Snake kidney and Buffalo horns and importantly, chicken feathers. *Ymmuy*.

*Searches for other people to devour*
    ~ CC

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Sweeties I have a terrible confession...I'm not a human...

Ever wonder why I call myself Monst?? Well...I'm a rare species called "Monstorus Kawaiious" I have the ablitity to change form, attract BOTH genders, and mateable with ANY species...And 4 defence mechanisms.

Level 1 Attack:
    Cutie Combo - A series of adorable attacks that renders the praditor weak

Level 2 Attack:
    Sweetie Shebang - A normal attack that might cause the intruder to be paralized momentarly.

Level 3 Attack:
    Kawaii Kaboom - An energy attack that requires immedaite rest after perforemd.

Level 4 Attack:
    Adorable Aramageden - Self Explainatory.

My species enjoy cookies, games, hugs, kisses...BUT DON'T Anger us.
    We hate Microsoft and anyform of it.

Here's a pic of me.

I am the face terror...

I'M A YAOI LOVING GIRL! THERE I SAID IT!!!!!! XD

Last edited:

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    PIKA2 said:
    Sweeties I have a terrible confession...I'm not a human...

Ever wonder why I call myself Monst?? Well...I'm a rare species called "Monstorus Kawaiious" I have the ablitity to change form, attract BOTH genders, and mateable with ANY species...And 4 defence mechanisms.

Level 1 Attack:
    Cutie Combo - A series of adorable attacks that renders the praditor weak

Level 2 Attack:
    Sweetie Shebang - A normal attack that might cause the intruder to be paralized momentarly.

Level 3 Attack:
    Kawaii Kaboom - An energy attack that requires immedaite rest after perforemd.

Level 4 Attack:
    Adorable Aramageden - Self Explainatory.

My species enjoy cookies, games, hugs, kisses...BUT DON'T Anger us.
    We hate Microsoft and anyform of it.

Here's a pic of me.

I am the face terror...

I'M A YAOI LOVING GIRL! THERE I SAID IT!!!!!! XD[/COLOR]
    Aw your so kawaii in that picture! XD

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Jeremy, then we are together in all spheres. Perhaps 2 aliens should mate.
    Anyway Here is how I look, I drew this in MS Paint so don' expect it to be perfect.

And this was our group meeting last year in Saturn's crater.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Blue I am still working on your story XD. Im going to do illustrations and stuff XD, but keep waiting it will be worth it! XD.

Any more confessions? Wow I cannot beleive how my thread took off O_O

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Dark_Pikachu said:
    *sneezes*
    It's very popular cause it's very *sniffle* funny x.x
    I knew it was funny, but I didnt expect everyone else to appreciate my sense of humor. XD

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I'm accually a Mushroom... yes...you heard me, A MUSHROOM!!! One day, creatures called "Humans" Found the forest my family and I were growing in, destroyed it, and built a large "Power plant" (Which unknown to me at the time) Was accually a genetic mutating lab. They kidnapped my family and I, and preformed all sorts of terrible tests on us... The rest of my family were failed expiriments, and were used as..........PIZZA TOPPINGS~~~ *Cries* I was the only survivor, and I became, SUPER MUSHY-CHAN! I was granted Super Mushroom powers, And A humanoid form.I have taken it upon myself to defend mushrooms, and all creatures, from the evil monsters created by that same lab. (In my spare time, I hangout on PC ^_^;; )

Back