• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I find this rather odd. You have someone claiming that other person is a role that can reveal people at night, this person is saying that the first one is lying, by claiming Oberyn, a dangerous role and yet, you decide to vote me. Weird.

Like I said, I'm just holding a grudge against your family, it's nothing personal. You may be complaining that you're hit by two actions this night, but trust me when I say I might be in an even worse situation.

Halt right there, vile offender!

You do much injustice to that prestigious name! A villain such as yourself is unworthy holding the fame and significance granted by the Poobah; I urge everyone to use sense, do not indulge in his lies.

Please believe me when I say that - contrary to the statements of this wretch - that you should have faith that instead it is I, The Collector of all Elwoods, that is Don Julio of the Great Northern Poobah!

/ gasps from audience

Somebody used their power on this pitiful excuse for a man to mock me, didn't they? Hmpth. What did they give you, rouge? Power? Coin? Fame? Ahaha.​

They gave me a poisoned ice cream, or drink or whatever. Does that work for you, mister Don Julio II?

What even is the Great Northern Poobah btw?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Hello guys, I'm acknowledging this games existence and I'm here to tell you that I won't post today because I'll be at the hospital most day.

In any case, either Oberyn or Trant sound like good targets for me, so i'll vote to [kill] GlendieYoung

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Johnny seems like a silly lynch when he's already been exposed (quite literally I might add...).

[KILL] GlendleYoung

I'm gonna be inactive for today and I don't wanna miss my lynch, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    i love how one minute we are agreeing to kill off the wights, and now we are targetting one of the martells... brilliant gameplay.

such a shame im surrounded by idiots...

[kill] aeternum

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    i love how one minute we are agreeing to kill off the wights, and now we are targetting one of the martells... brilliant gameplay.

[kill] aeternum

Yes, killing wights would be a great play if we knew who any of them were

So unless you somehow have figure out the identity of the wights or the night king, dont be rude. theres a 1 in 2 possibility of killing off a third party role right now, but yes. please. vote for me instead. the lynches are going to be slow and trepidatious, considering we don't even known who our own allies are anyways. even more so if you dont go with the information provided to you.

Killua

Ok, Seriously don´t be like that if we knew who were the wights we would kill them and both Oberyn and Trant seem like a good kill.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

While I still stand we should kill wights ... I concur that we don't have any information right now, and I think Glendle is lying about his role as a Martell. Something about his behavior seems off, at least in my opinion. Wouldn't it only harm aeternum if Glendle revealed to be anything other than Trant upon death, too?

[Kill] GlendleYoung

They gave me a poisoned ice cream, or drink or whatever. Does that work for you, mister Don Julio II?

What even is the Great Northern Poobah btw?

/ stands on soap box

But what am I doing voting for someone other than this impostor! This bumbling halfwit doesn't even know what a Poobah is! Haha!

its a type of broom right

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Can't help but read Gunner's comments as sus :). She does tend to put her foot in it, and calling people idiots for not targeting people whose roles we don't know seems pretty suspicious... unless she knows herself.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Okay... craploads of stuff happening, Johnny's a Tyrell and likely to die soon, so there's no point in going after him. Glendle's Oberyn, and I think most of us can agree that he needs to go ASAP, and Aeternum's funneling info about other players from his house. Tempted though I am to point out that it would be in most of our best interests to remove him, he is our best bet at stopping the Wights, so I say we leave him alone... however, I'm curious to know how Aeternum got his hands on this information, considering the house leader maybe sent out a letter before the night's conclusion. It leads me to believe that Ghost reports to Aeternum directly. That said, I still think Aeternum should be spared until the Wights are dealt with.

So, considering all that, I think we should get rid of Johnny and Glendle, or someone else and Glendle, so we don't get rid of an investigative source too soon. But once the Wights are dead, Aeternum, consider yourself dead.

I'm not sure how you missed over it - but if we're to believe aeternum's claims, ghost did the investigating, not him. Ghost has to give info to a house, and that house was aeternum's. So keeping him alive for the sake of continued investigations is... incorrect? o.O

On that note, information we can gleam from this (again, if we're to believe aeternum is on the receiving end of this info, and isn't ghost himself):
    -aeternum is a part of a house
    -other members of that house should also have received the same info, thus now knowing (and confirmed) that aeternum is sided with them
    -if you did not receive this information and are not in a house, then you are not in the same house as aeternum
    -if left alone, gives aeternum's house an advantage on the basis that they all have a common name to unify under and possibly follow

These points, again, are only under the assumption that aeternum received the info and isn't Ghost himself. Also, I may be wrong about certian points as to how Ghost works. I'm just wracking my brain on the OP's details and what aeternum said when he came out with his info. ^^;

Salzorrah

Years
    sounds a good plan, but im not lifting my vote because

a) voting for either johnny or glendle is pointless, they are just gonna battle again if glendle really is oberyn
    b) i also needed a random lynch and aeternum tbh really fitted my bill :x

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I just realized something.

Now, I'm not sure if The Night's King's conversion ability has a Night Action nullification side-effect to boot, but I can't help but notice that the converted Victarion's previous ability is to silence anybody who visits him the following day phase.

Therefore anyone who doesn't post this day phase should be under suspicion of being the Night's King. I suggest those who can freely speak this day phase do, to take them out of suspicion. We may have more information on these wights than previously thought.

Just for reference of who I haven't seen a post from:

Ash
    Merlin
    acatfrommars
    Golgari
    JaDe.X105
    TheGregFactor
    Sword Master
    Universe
    Elektra Heart
    Foxrally
    Arsonist

Spoiler:

You guys better get talking.​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Rude I've been asleep since this day started ;; or well yesh p much.I dunno when it started but I did just wake up so.

But yeah. Not the king yo.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Why isn't anyone considering that Aeternum might be the leader of his house? lol

I would say this was a good argument if not for the fact that nobody knows who else is in their house. Unless there's some "say [keyword] in your post" shenanigans going on and Glendle didn't pass.

Rude I've been asleep since this day started ;; or well yesh p much.I dunno when it started but I did just wake up so.

But yeah. Not the king yo.

srry bb i luv u <3

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    well, given that im not a leader id have to venture out and say that the ghost role shares info with the entire house. but we can certainly test it tomorrow with the ghost visiting someone else. it may just share with one person, regardless of if they're leader or not. idk. i dont think my other housemates would out themselves just to confirm it though.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Alright I'll just rr on the spot, I'm Podrick Payne and the person I followed has no idea who they are.

Sorry if I don't post much, laptop's gone for repairs :/

Salzorrah

Years
    Why isn't anyone considering that Aeternum might be the leader of his house? lol

Davepetasprite^2 said:

[kill] aeternum

GEE I WONDER WHY NO ONE THOUGHT OF THAT

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm torn between Alvy or picking from Kiyo's list. ):

It seems like things are settling in for an Alvy vs Glendle duel though. I like Nimsy's thought. Let em' at each other!

[Kill] aeternum

Back