• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Abortion: What do you think?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

• Yeah, but this sure does. I hope you do realize that most aborted babies look something along the lines of the image in the tag.

This is very graphic, but hey, if you're going to support it, look at what you support. But I'll say it again, it's very graphic.

Spoiler:

And yes, I have permission from Ausaudriel to post this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Risk is the keyword here. There are PLENTY of women who have abortions and are 100%, perfectly fine; even when they need to have surgery or need to stop it during fetal development.

A question I would like to pose to those who are AGAINST abortions, is this:

What (in life in general) do you consider living and sentient?

Also, at what point do you believe the development in pregnancy in which the "baby" is sentient, or "human?"

Explain your views and reasons and I'll chime my two cents in.
    The risks, while very important, are only part of the issue, the other part being that children are being murdered.

Uh, well there's no argument that the child in the womb is alive. Sentience is a completely different and more complex issue, and may ultimately be philosophical in nature. At least that's my understanding of sentience, and thus why arguing about it is pointless since no one knows for certain when we develop it. It's the same issue with souls, which is ultimately a religious matter (and I know how most of you folk feel about that ;))

But scientifically, we can prove two things: the child is human and it is alive. That is the truth, right from fertilisation.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • Yeah, but this sure does. I hope you do realize that most aborted babies look something along the lines of the image in the tag.

This is very graphic, but hey, if you're going to support it, look at what you support. But I'll say it again, it's very graphic.

Congratulations, you just posted a (fake, by the way, read PS) picture of a child supposedly in the 5th month of development, nearing the 3rd trimester. Also, that image is suppose to be from an illegal "abortion mill," in which is a picture of "Baby Malachi," coined by fundie (extreme) religious groups.

Late abortions that take place after 5 months are EXTREMELY rare, and not only that, illegal. This is the point where abortion isn't even a possibility and you better be prepared for parenthood.

When people discuss abortion, they don't talk about babies 5 months in. They talk about recent pregnancies where you need to make a decision if you're going to have a child or not. At this point, the "baby" looks NOTHING like that image. That's WAY past the Embryo stage (Embryogenesis).

If that's the type of thing you picture when you think "abortion" then no wonder you're so against it. Unfortunately for you, me, and the rest of the world, that's not how abortions are performed, and not WHEN abortions are performed.

When people talk about the "Abortion" debate, and they're FOR abortion, that's totally NOT what they're talking about, at all, period.

However, certain fundamentalists and "shock value" groups would like you to believe that, to support their case. (Which is usually, but not always, based off a religious belief.)

I hope I cleared that up for you. So, now you'll show me a REAL image of a "baby's face" that occurs in the first 1-3 weeks of pregnancy, or during Embryogenesis, right?

PS. After you read this, or even if you have read it, I think I should point out and explain just how the picture is fake (and also misleading) and why I described the origins of something that's suppose to be fake. First off, note the ruler. The side you're seeing there is CM, not Inches. That was done on purpose by the aforementioned groups, to give the appearance of a larger fetus. Secondly, the source of this picture is real, but a slightly different image from what you just linked. The original image is of an aborted fetus with gray skin. It was aborted via laminaria through an intra-amniotic injection, something done on fetuses which will not survive a few days past birth; or was done in an instance to preserve the mother's life. If the procedure was done while the fetus was alive, its skin would be the pinkish color of its left leg.

In a nutshell, the fetus was dying during the child birth anyway, or was causing complications in which would kill the mother (and thus, the child.) A procedure was done, which is NOT part of standard "abortion" -- nor was it really an "abortion" under the term of the debate.

Again, I state, that abortions THAT LATE in the pregnancy rarely happen, aren't meant to happen, and is not what people are talking about when they talk about abortion. People use such images to "scare" and frighten people into changing their minds about abortions... But the same exact people are altering pictures and showing mutilated pictures of fetuses and babies that have nothing to do with standard abortion procedures. Why would these groups do this, I wonder? Couldn't be anything about hiding, scaring, or imposing certain religious views onto the general public, now could it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Congratulations, you just posted a (fake, by the way) picture of a child supposedly in the 5th month of development, nearing the 3rd trimester. Also, that image is from an illegal "abortion mill," in which is a picture of "Baby Malachi," coined by fundie (extreme) religious groups.

Late abortions that take place after 5 months are EXTREMELY rare, and not only that, illegal. This is the point where abortion isn't even a possibility and you better be prepared for parenthood.

When people discuss abortion, they don't talk about babies 5 months in. They talk about recent pregnancies where you need to make a decision if you're going to have a child or not. At this point, the "baby" looks NOTHING like that image. That's WAY past the Embryo stage (Embryogenesis).

If that's the type of thing you picture when you think "abortion" then no wonder you're so against it. Unfortunately for you, me, and the rest of the world, that's not how abortions are performed, and not WHEN abortions are performed.

When people talk about the "Abortion" debate, and they're FOR abortion, that's totally NOT what they're talking about, at all, period.

However, certain fundamentalists and "shock value" groups would like you to believe that, to support their case. (Which is usually, but not always, based off a religious belief.)

I hope I cleared that up for you. So, now you'll show me a REAL image of a "baby's face" that occurs in the first 1-3 weeks of pregnancy, or during Embryogenesis, right?
    Frozen Fetuses Found During Doctor's Office Raid
    Regardless of the authenticity of the photo, your claims are false. Abortion is just as much an issue later on as it is at the start of the pregnancy, you do not speak for the rest of the world, and both should be discussed. "More than two dozen frozen fetuses" were found at this one clinic, demonstrating that it is not as rare as you would like it to be. Late-term abortions are legal in a number of US states and other countries, so you're wrong again about the legality of such abortions. Furthermore, what is the difference between a 20 week and a 21 week old baby besides a few days? Abortion is a slippery slope my friend.

It's nice you admit that these people actual support the murder of children rather than "choice" - political correctness has always bothered me.

Oh and to further demonstrate the risks associated with abortion, the woman in the article died during the procedure.

I myself don't approve of shock techniques - people don't learn that way. However, again while the image may be false, the circumstances that may lead to such an occurrence exist and are active even today.

So now that you know about just how grim an abortion can be, how do you feel?

Years
  • This is very graphic, but hey, if you're going to support it, look at what you support. But I'll say it again, it's very graphic.

Isn't that like saying if you support your relative having brain surgery, you need to know what the surgery looks like?

Just saying. I could really care less about the matter, but what makes me mad is when you get these retards who plaster images like the above one all over the side of a van and park it along the road during parade's/car cruises. Kids don't need to see that crap.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • Frozen Fetuses Found During Doctor's Office Raid
    Regardless of the authenticity of the photo, your claims are false. Abortion is just as much an issue later on as it is at the start of the pregnancy, you do not speak for the rest of the world, and both should be discussed. "More than two dozen frozen fetuses" were found at this one clinic, demonstrating that it is not as rare as you would like it to be.

2 dozen = 24. Also, this type of thing does go on in some places, yes. "Rare" is a term to compare the very small number of around 24, to the possibly millions of "regular" abortions that go on. The fact that it gets a specific story in the news, and you don't see this story popping up every day, every hour... Makes it rare.

Late-term abortions are legal in a number of US states and other countries, so you're wrong again about the legality of such abortions.
    Your Article said:
    The fetuses are now being analyzed to reveal if illegal late-term abortions may have been performed.

It was obviously considered illegal by this guy. Again, this isn't the type of abortion people are talking about when they talk about "pro-choice" or simply having an abortion. This is the type of thing, the thing you're talking about, is where shady doctors and misinformed victims, are conned and put in harms way.

Furthermore, what is the difference between a 20 week and a 21 week old baby besides a few days? Abortion is a slippery slope my friend.

None, but I'm talking about more like a 1-2 week compared to 5 months. There IS a difference, a very big one, in fact.

It's nice you admit that these people actual support the murder of children rather than "choice" - political correctness has always bothered me.

No, they don't support the murder of children. People believe women should have a "choice" to abort an embryo, and in rare cases a fetus in it's early development.

There's no political correctness needed. It's called "abortion" for a reason. The process is aborted, before it can be considered "whole."

Oh and to further demonstrate the risks associated with abortion, the woman in the article died during the procedure.

The woman died at the hands of an illegal procedure and a doctor performing poorly, yes.

I myself don't approve of shock techniques -

Aside from reiterating the fact that you believe people who wish to stop pregnancy are MURDERing CHILDREN. You use those words a lot, to try to place shock value in those who are reading what you're attempting to convey.

people don't learn that way. However, again while the image may be false, the circumstances that may lead to such an occurrence exist and are active even today.

And in that particular case, of that particular image, depending on the backstory, is completely wrong. (Not sure if you read my PS before typing this.)

So now that you know about just how grim an abortion can be, how do you feel?

I've always known how grim illegal, 5th month, almost 3rd trimester, unnecessary termination of almost fully developed fetuses is.

Of course, that has nothing to do with the choice of aborting an embryo after you get "knocked up."

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Just saying. I could really care less about the matter, but what makes me mad is when you get these retards who plaster images like the above one all over the side of a van and park it along the road during parade's/car cruises. Kids don't need to see that crap.

We're not in a van, you know. I have a heavy warning over the image and it's in a spoiler tag. So if a kid does look at it, I'm not at fault; they were warned. And I feel that people do need to see what this is. People need to see what they're allowing and what's really going on in that clinic.

Also, get your definitions straight. I'm not mentally retarded, and if people chose to plaster pictures around (which I have never even seen. I only posted one picture that you didn't even have to look at.) then that doesn't make them "retards". Derogatory terms aren't getting anyone anywhere.

Isn't that like saying if you support your relative having brain surgery, you need to know what the surgery looks like?

That's not even a correct analogy. Brain surgery is saving a life and abortion is ending them.

Years
  • We're not in a van, you know. I have a heavy warning over the image and it's in a spoiler tag. So if a kid does look at it, I'm not at fault; they were warned. And I feel that people do need to see what this is. People need to see what they're allowing and what's really going on in that clinic.

Also, get your definitions straight. I'm not mentally retarded, and if people chose to plaster pictures around (which I have never even seen. I only posted one picture that you didn't even have to look at.) then that doesn't make them "retards". Derogatory terms aren't getting anyone anywhere.

You're confused - I wasn't referring to your post, or name calling anyone in this thread.

I was referring to one time when I saw a guy parked sideways on the side of the road during a car cruise (where lots of people were driving by) with gruesome images put on the side of the van, that any kid could see, even though they're too young to have an opinion.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • We're not in a van, you know. I have a heavy warning over the image and it's in a spoiler tag. So if a kid does look at it, I'm not at fault; they were warned.

I'm quite sure he's talking about in real life, outside of the forums, not your specific post... >_>

And I feel that people do need to see what this is. People need to see what they're allowing and what's really going on in that clinic.

Did you read my direct reply to the image? It's above, I'm waiting for your response.

Again, I'm sure he was talking about those people who like to wear T-Shirts with the fetuses and shove them into people's faces, screaming "IT'S MURDER" when all you're trying to do is get a cup of coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

Edit:
    You're confused - I wasn't referring to your post, or name calling anyone in this thread.

I was referring to one time when I saw a guy parked sideways on the side of the road during a car cruise (where lots of people were driving by) with gruesome images put on the side of the van, that any kid could see, even though they're too young to have an opinion.

Yeah, I was right. He wasn't talking about your post. References (like images) are GOOD thing in a debate thread. (Even when they're altered images.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    2 dozen = 24. Also, this type of thing does go on in some places, yes. "Rare" is a term to compare the very small number of around 24, to the possibly millions of "regular" abortions that go on. The fact that it gets a specific story in the news, and you don't see this story popping up every day, every hour... Makes it rare.
    Ok you're right, it is rare, but that still doesn't mean that children who could have survived being born at the time of abortion were instead killed. Heck, you even have children who survived a late term abortion and yet managed to survive such a procedure.

It was obviously considered illegal by this guy. Again, this isn't the type of abortion people are talking about when they talk about "pro-choice" or simply having an abortion. This is the type of thing, the thing you're talking about, is where shady doctors and misinformed victims, are conned and put in harms way.
    Yet this type of abortion is legal in several places. It may not have been legal in the author's state, but it certainly is legal in other US states.
    None, but I'm talking about more like a 1-2 week compared to 5 months. There IS a difference, a very big one, in fact.
    Oh yeah, but the only difference is age. There's no difference between a baby and an elderly person besides their age, and it's the same with the child in the womb.

And again, it is a slippery slope. If there is very little difference between a 20 and 21 week old baby, then there isn't much difference between 21 and 22, 23 and 24, and so on. That's how late-term abortions come into practice - because abortion is permitted in the first place.
    No, they don't support the murder of children. People believe women should have a "choice" to abort an embryo, and in rare cases a fetus in it's early development.

There's no political correctness needed. It's called "abortion" for a reason. The process is aborted, before it can be considered "whole."
    How is it not already a "whole"? The child is alive and its human. Everything needed for its development is already there. All it needs is time to grow.
    The woman died at the hands of an illegal procedure and a doctor performing poorly, yes.
    You do understand that it is legal in some places, yeah?
    Aside from reiterating the fact that you believe people who wish to stop pregnancy are MURDERing CHILDREN. You use those words a lot, to try to place shock value in those who are reading what you're attempting to convey.
    That's shocking? Really?

Well I suppose it would be, since everyone seems to pussyfoot around the issue with nice words such as "abort" and "fetus" and "clump o' cells". You too use such words in order to desensitise the issue, to make it seem a bit more pleasant.
    And in that particular case, of that particular image, depending on the backstory, is completely wrong. (Not sure if you read my PS before typing this.)
    Yeah I know the story was fabricated (at least according to you, though I trust that you wouldn't lie). Still doesn't mean that such circumstances don't occur (admittedly without any horrifying regularity, though that isn't good enough). I shall post a video once again. It's a bit old, but still relevant.

The Silent Scream
    [AGELIMIT]um... teenagers I guess? Don't watch it if you don't want to see a live abortion :/
    [/AGELIMIT]
    [jq]The Silent Scream Complete Version - Abortion as Infanticide

Dr. Bernard Nathanson's classic video that shocked the world. He explains the procedure of a suction abortion, followed by an actual first trimester abortion as seen through ultrasound. The viewer can see the child's pathetic attempts to escape the suction curette as her heart rate doubles, and a "silent scream" as her body is torn apart. A great tool to help people see why abortion is murder. The most important video on abortion ever made. This video changed opinion on abortion to many people.
    Introduction by Dr. Bernard Nathanson, host. Describes the technology of ultrasound and how, for the first time ever, we can actually see inside the womb. Dr. Nathanson further describes the ultrasound technique and shows examples of babies in the womb. Three-dimensional depiction of the developing fetus, from 4 weeks through 28 weeks. Display and usage of the abortionists' tools, plus video of an abortionist performing a suction abortion. Dr. Nathanson discusses the abortionist who agreed to allow this abortion to be filmed with ultrasound. The abortionist was quite skilled, having performed more than 10,000 abortions. We discover that the resulting ultrasound of his abortion so appalled him that he never again performed another abortion. The clip begins with an ultrasound of the fetus (girl) who is about to be aborted. The girl is moving in the womb; displays a heartbeat of 140 per minute; and is at times sucking her thumb. As the abortionist's suction tip begins to invade the womb, the child rears and moves violently in an attempt to avoid the instrument. Her mouth is visibly open in a "silent scream." The child's heart rate speeds up dramatically (to 200 beats per minute) as she senses aggression. She moves violently away in a pathetic attempt to escape the instrument. The abortionist's suction tip begins to rip the baby's limbs from its body, ultimately leaving only her head in the uterus (too large to be pulled from the uterus in one piece). The abortionist attempts to crush her head with his forceps, allowing it to be removed. In an effort to "dehumanize" the procedure, the abortionist and anesthesiologist refer to the baby's head as "number 1." The abortionist crushes "number 1" with the forceps and removes it from the uterus. Abortion statistics are revealed, as well as who benefits from the enormously lucrative industry that has developed. Clinics are now franchised, and there is ample evidence that many are controlled by organized crime. Women are victims, too. They haven't been told about the true nature of the unborn child or the facts about abortion procedures. Their wombs have been perforated, infected, destroyed, and sterilized. All as a result of an operation about which they they have had no true knowledge. Films like this must be made part of "informed consent." NARAL (National Abortion Rights Action League) and Planned Parenthood are accused of a conspiracy of silence, of keeping women in the dark about the reality of abortion. Finally, Dr. Nathanson discusses his credentials. He is a former abortionist, having been the director of the largest clinic in the Western world. [/jq]Also, going back to your PS in a previous post,
    Couldn't be anything about hiding, scaring, or imposing certain religious views onto the general public, now could it?
    You mean like the view that killing is wrong? A position that almost every religion, culture and civilisation has ever had ever? What about going against discrimination? Is that so wrong as well?

Furthermore, both sides hide the truth and use scare tactics. An abortion clinic isn't going to tell the truth about a prospective client - they'll just let them know that it's only a bunch of cells (if they ask). They won't offer support for a pregnant woman - they'll scare them into believing that the child may very well ruin their life. For behaviours such as this I'm opposed to abortion as well.

I've always known how grim illegal, 5th month, almost 3rd trimester, unnecessary termination of almost fully developed fetuses is.

Of course, that has nothing to do with the choice of aborting an embryo after you get "knocked up."
    Why are they separate? They are both abortions. As stated earlier, there is no change besides the age, abortion is a slippery slope, etc. etc.

But clearly we're thinking differently. You make a distinction between the stages of development, while I perceive them as all being the same and just as important as the other. I don't think I would be able to go against only some abortions, and so I treat them all the same, with the only circumstance I accept for an abortion being that the mother's life is in danger.

Also, sorry it took so long to reply. I had an assignment due yesterday (and another due by Thursday that I should be working on now, haha).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    I believe that abortion is wrong but taking the right of getting an abortion is also wrong.
    I mean think of the people who get raped and get pregnant.
    Think of the pregnant mishaps.
    If a person is not ready to give birth then abortion is a choice
    Plus, we have people hungry out there and ppl in orphanages already, the world is heading through the stages of overpopulation :3

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I say it's a rather cruel act.
    Of course, some people may say that the child has no value until after birth. I heavily disagree.
    Our God sees all of us equally, no matter how young or old we may be.
    And I have to agree with some of you. If the mother doesn't want the child or thinks she can't take care of him or her, it would be far better to give it to an orphanage. Who knows, maybe the child will grow up to be a successful person.

...and if Jesus was aborted.........I don't know what the world would be like. But simply speaking, we...would...all...be...doomed.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • I believe that abortion is wrong but taking the right of getting an abortion is also wrong.
    I mean think of the people who get raped and get pregnant.
    Think of the pregnant mishaps.
    If a person is not ready to give birth then abortion is a choice
    Plus, we have people hungry out there and ppl in orphanages already, the world is heading through the stages of overpopulation :3

While rape is a tougher issue, anyone that says abortion should 100% be outlawed isn't very nice. In the case of mother's health issues, definitely, in case of rape... tough call, should be LEGAL, but I would love it if everyone considered before getting it aborted, and abortion should be illegal for convenience. There IS an alternate to abortion: abstinence.

I say it's a rather cruel act.
    Of course, some people may say that the child has no value until after birth. I heavily disagree.
    Our God sees all of us equally, no matter how young or old we may be.
    And I have to agree with some of you. If the mother doesn't want the child or thinks she can't take care of him or her, it would be far better to give it to an orphanage. Who knows, maybe the child will grow up to be a successful person.

...and if Jesus was aborted.........I don't know what the world would be like. But simply speaking, we...would...all...be...doomed.

It's illegal to refer to religion in supposedly political issues. Just letting you know ;)

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • Copypaste of my hand analogy from another forum:

Now my hand has 23 pairs of chromosomes. Therefore it is 'human', and keep in mind that I'm using the term as most pro-lifers do: very loosely. My hand is also 'alive'. Let me take you back to the seven signs of life:

1. Growth
    2. Stimulus Response
    3. Metabolism
    4. Homeostasis
    5. Reproduction
    6. Mutation
    7. Autonomous Motion

I'm not going to go on a tangent to try and prove my hand fits into every single criteria. Many of them are debatable; the list itself is a horrible indicator of life. But contrast my hand's results with this test to the foetus' during the first and second trimesters. You'll find that the results of the latter and former are easily interchangable. I could go on a further dissection of this if you like.

Now you wonder: where exactly do my hand and the foetus differ? In truth, they don't. My hand is to my body as the foetus is to the mother. The first cannot survive when remove from the second. I could very well cut off my hand right now, and neither you nor anyone else can tell me otherwise.

Now this begs the question: if the foetus and my hand are so strikingly similar then what's the fuss about; why is no-one protest about self-mutilation the way they do about abortion. For the answer I'm going to have to go to where your arguments and your entire stance stems from. You're giving the foetus personhood, sentience, humanity, a 'soul', blah blah whatever you want to call it. Why? Don't know, don't care. Maybe it's because of your misguided sentimentality of the clump of cells.

Fact of the matter is the foetus does not have any sense of individuality at its early stages of development simply because it does not have any organ to process its sentience. When pro-choicers revoke the foetus of any rights and call it 'not human' what they mean is this: my sixteen month old cousin cries when hungry, sleeps, gets up, laughs when I make a face; a foetus does not. It can't. It's basically a vegetable. It's in the third trimester that the foetus develops brain cells and starts developing its sentience about whose assumptions dictate your stance. And the third trimester is the period where even the most dedicated pro-choices stop condoning abortion.

Of course you could very well bring up the 'potential developed human' as nearly everyone does when I present them with the hand analogy, but as you or some other enlightened individual said during the course of this debate, 'we are not looking at what could be, we are looking at what is'.

And Amachi, stop spamming The Silent Scream. It's a video made by pro-lifers to specifically induce shock and appeal to emotion. Get a more unbiased source or get out of the thread and stop scaring the kids.

Last edited:

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • It's up to the mother. If she wants to get rid of her baby, then so be it. Sure, a chance at a new life is lost. But lives are being lost every minute of every day, whether intentionally or not, and it's not like people are getting any better.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Frankly, abortion debates just depress me, so I'm just going to post some information and then get out of here. I think this has been cited, but I'm going to post it now. Pro-life, by the way. Yes, it is really long, which is why I'm using spoiler tags, but I, personally, think that much of it is very interesting. Anyway, it's in question-and-answer form, so it should be easy enough to scan through, or at least easier than a big block of text. Ignore it or read it. Your choice. Only when you have certain knowledge can you truly make a stand on whether an unborn baby is a person or not. In regards to illegal abortions and such, I have another chapter, but unfortunately, there's not enough room.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

For further information, https://abortionfacts.com/fetal_development/prenatal_developement.asp

Last edited:

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

For further information, https://abortionfacts.com/fetal_development/prenatal_developement.asp

Whoa. I have a sudden urge to watch Discovery Health. That was very intriguing.
    But, my original opinion still stands: It's up to the mother whether or not that being lives. Yes, that isn't very fair to the baby. But since when is life fair?
    ...And now I'm going to go back to just reading this debate.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • In cases of rape or incest I think it's perfectly permissable, but there is otherwise no reason to kill a baby.

I just recently found out I was pregnant.. almost 7 weeks in at this point, and my baby already has a developing brain and a beating heart.
    Sure it hasn't had any experiences yet, it hasn't developed any emotions.. but it's still alive. If I were to kill it now it would be murder.
    I can't imagine killing my baby.
    Sure.. I didn't plan for one, but it's my own mistake and I will live with it and love it and take care of it the best I can.

Women who use abortion as a form of birth control should all be killed.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • In cases of rape or incest I think it's perfectly permissable, but there is otherwise no reason to kill a baby.

I just recently found out I was pregnant.. almost 7 weeks in at this point, and my baby already has a developing brain and a beating heart.
    Sure it hasn't had any experiences yet, it hasn't developed any emotions.. but it's still alive. If I were to kill it now it would be murder.
    I can't imagine killing my baby.
    Sure.. I didn't plan for one, but it's my own mistake and I will live with it and love it and take care of it the best I can.

Women who use abortion as a form of birth control should all be killed.
    So you're against abortion because you think it's murder, and think that people that get abortions should be murdered?

Back