• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Adam_148 said:
    Yeah that was what Ii was aiming for hey do you want that sprite in your sig to be in the comic it very good
    *Sigh* Adam if you keep adding charectars all the time it will end up like saga 1.....overflowed with charectars so i suggest you might do as other comic makers do kill off mambers who dont post

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • HAZARD! you're back! Finally well yes that would be a good idea and I've got an even better one people who don't post are put into a coloumn and I make eppys of them all in the main area for this saga and whoever doesn't post gets killed ok gimme a list of people who hardly ever post.

Years
  • Adam_148 said:
    HAZARD! you're back! Finally well yes that would be a good idea and I've got an even better one people who don't post are put into a coloumn and I make eppys of them all in the main area for this saga and whoever doesn't post gets killed ok gimme a list of people who hardly ever post.
    YAY! GO YOU! YOU COPIED DECEPTICON! SO ORIGINAL!

Atleast think of your own idea's and don't say you thought it up yourself, because its obvious your taking someone elses ideas.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    YAY! GO YOU! YOU COPIED DECEPTICON! SO ORIGINAL!

Atleast think of your own idea's and don't say you thought it up yourself, because its obvious your taking someone elses ideas.
    Ahem did he say it was his idea? I think not

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kyogre Trainer said:
    Ahem did he say it was his idea? I think not...and did you see my post which is even more proof

And Deception didnt do it first it was the pokemon horrisor
    but did he didn't say that he didn't take the idea. There is no member called The pokemon horrisor O.o;

Bubsy

i love munchlax yes i do!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    OMG this comic is like so coool my fave character is holly she
    is so kool!!!!! :t181: :shocked: :classic: ;) :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back