• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Sorry for takin' so long, forgot to upload it:
    Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure 2.0

It's not too funny. Not sure if it's meant to be @_@.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Happy BDAY Whenever it was adam! and Dashiel? what old sprite?...Got any idea's for what you'll do next adam?

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Yeah, I haven't used that in ages, anyway my B'day was on the 22nd of April, and I've just updated my Windows, I've got Internet Explorer 7 beta 2 which works a lot better.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    That is Spam Dash, and anyway I don't care, I'll work on a Special right now, this one doesn't tie in with my series of Comics, you know like a Pikachu mini movie, except it's got Mew and our Pokemon in it. So, tell me what pokemon you would like to see running around with my Mew and the Mewtwo off Mewtwo Strikes Back.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Adam_148 said:
    That is Spam Dash, and anyway I don't care, I'll work on a Special right now, this one doesn't tie in with my series of Comics, you know like a Pikachu mini movie, except it's got Mew and our Pokemon in it. So, tell me what pokemon you would like to see running around with my Mew and the Mewtwo off Mewtwo Strikes Back.
    Well i only have three pokemon, Kyogre Quilava-x2 I really need to make more of a team lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Adam_148 said:
    I'll work on a Special right now, this one doesn't tie in with my series of Comics, you know like a Pikachu mini movie, except it's got Mew and our Pokemon in it. So, tell me what pokemon you would like to see running around with my Mew and the Mewtwo off Mewtwo Strikes Back.
    Does that answer your question LT?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back