• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures at Camp Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • (So I see)

Mi-mi-mi... Raika sang as she warmed up. She was shaking a little, but that was to be expected when you were a little nervous. Even so, she liked performing when she could get the chance--it offered her a break from the tedium of the camp office. As she continued tuning, the rest of the band came and started tuning their instruments too...

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • Venomous giggled quietly to herself, her soft chocolate eyes alighting mischeviously as she noticed Blake blushing at something he had just said to her. Venomous only chuckled harder as his paw flew up to his mouth in surprise, as if to keep anything else humiliating from slipping out. He glanced over at Venomous, his face still beet red, and as his gaze locked upon her delicate form, she found herself freezing up, and her heart beginning to race just a tad faster before stopping completely. She didn't have long to dwell upon this peculiar response, as Clara had almost instantly bounced back inbetween the two companions, once again claiming the center of attention, shunning Venomous as with surprising speed and accuracy, she began popping more berries into her new beau's mouth.

Venomous almost found herself laughing at Clara's obsessive antics, but stopped herself, remembering guiltily that if it weren't for her, Clara wouldn't feel threatened by another female occupying Blake's time, and her friend would have more time to train himself.

Maybe I should just.. back off. Venomous thought meekly, slowly beginning to edge away from the squabbling pair as Blake tried desperately to push the Buneary from him away with a combination of water attacks. To Venomous' amusement, Clara didn't seem infuriated by the attacks at all, in fact, she actually seemed to be enjoying the battle! With all the beauty and grace of a Ballerina, she pivoted from one powerful Rabbit-like foot to the other, bouncing playfully as she dodged Blake's attacks. After a couple of seconds of this, she hit Blake with a surprise Thunderpunch to the head. Though Venomous was mortified to see her friend hurt like this, she was impressed at the same time with the flirtacious Buneary, not only with her obvious skill in battle, but with the way that she composed herself too, focusing not only upon the actual "attack" part in the battle, but also how she appeared while doing so.

She'll make a beautiful contest pokemon. Venomous thought, her tiny mouth contorting into an envious little pout as she huffed once, and crossed her thin arms. She darted a quick look over her shoulder, and was surprised to see that though Blake's entire form was tensed with anger, he was obviously doing everything in his willpower to control himself, and reason with Clara.

Once he gets used to her, they'll be a wonderful pair. The thought popped into instantly into Venomous' head before she could stop it.Venomous shuddered instinctively at the word "pair", though she wasn't exactly sure why. A tad confused, she scratched at the top of her head. Raika and Forest were warming up on their instruments, set to perform "The Green With Envy Blues", which Venomous found amusing in its own ironic way, what with her current predicament. She sighed, looking up at the stage as she focused on the little Pikachu who stood bravely before a thousand or so campers, paying them no mind as she tuned her voice to Forest's Piano. Her tail began to wag as momentarily, she forgot all about Clara and Blake, and just enjoyed the simple pleasure of a lovely voice and a nice tune. The peace was interrupted by a sudden loud "THUNK!", like metal striking against something, and Venomous turned just in time to catch Blake conking Clara out with a powerful Iron Tail.

Or maybe not.. Venomous thought silently, a large sweatdrop forming at the side of her head as the Buneary lost all consciousness and dropped to the floor. Discreetly, Venomous glanced around her, hoping that she had been the only one to notice Clara's instant KO. The Happinis, who had remained nearby her, were focused intensely on the Camp Director, barely seeming to notice anything else as they wildly applauded her entrance. If they had seen it, they were definitely ignoring it. Venomous breathed a giant sigh of relief, hoping that this time it would be impossible for their conversation to be interrupted. As Blake again approached her, a grin spread across Venomous' face, and though she didn't realize it, her tail had again begun to insanely wag.

"So how long do you think she'll be out for?" Venomous asked, a devilish glint flashing in her dark eyes as deviously, she watched the Buneary. The Iron Tail had looked (and sounded) incredibly powerful, so Venomous prayed they would have a few moments alone together at least.

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Years
  • As the campers went to find seats, Colette started the third course, a small steak, around the room. One Happini noted it was time for Venomous to have some medicine, so she offered her a pill. A second Happini grabbed a paper cup from the condiment table and filled it with some water. Once sure their patient had the medicine, they watched to see if the Eevee would have any problems getting the pill down. If the pill was gagged up, Plan B was to break it in half and have the patient try and get a half of it down.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Clara didn't look like she would be moving anytime soon. Blake looked down at his plate and saw a steak. His mouth started to water. The steak was seasoned so well and the smell was destroying his nose. Blake grabbed the steak and started to cut it up with Iron Tail. Now that he had cut it into nine little squares he could enjoy the bites. He grabbed the first square and stuffed it in his mouth. After he finished chewing and swallowing his body blasted off. He went through the roof and it didn't look as if he was coming down.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Uh-Oh. Venomous though, a feeling of dread beginning to build up in the pit of her stomach as she noticed one of her Happini friends approaching with a tiny paper cup. Eyes almost popping out of her head in panic, Venomous quickly spun around in the other direction, every muscle in her tiny body becoming taut as she searched frantically for an exit.

"Agh!" She cried out, surprised, as she was met on her other side by the second Happini. Defeated, Venomous hung her head, eyes focused on the ground as the first Happini placed the paper cup in her paw. The second one held the pill out to Venomous, and reluctantly, she took it. As she had learned earlier, when she had put up a fight against the eyedropper, the patient never wins. It was pointless to struggle, as in the end, they would always find a way to make you take it. So bracing herself, Venomous popped the rather monstrous pill into her tiny mouth, wincing as quickly, she added the water in with it. Quickly, she swallowed, and after she did, opened her mouth, inhaling big breaths of air as her tongue lolled out of her mouth. She grabbed a cup sitting nearby her, taking big gulps of the beverage inside, not really caring what was in the cup, just hoping to be rid of the horrid taste. As she finished the liquid, Venomous pulled the cup away from her face, grinning, momentarily satisfied, until she noticed a pokemon sitting to her right glowering over at her. Immediately, Venomous' grin dropped off her face, and meekly she smiled at the other pokemon, sheepishly looking first at the random cup in her hand, and then at the other pokemon.

"H-Hey there.." Venomous stuttered nervously, glancing around her for help. Yet, everyone remained completely silent. The pokemon, who appeared to be a young-looking Squirtle, remained silent and just kept glaring at her. Feeling a bit uneasy, Venomous edged away from him, to her left where Blake had been sitting.

"I guess this is yours." She laughed, motioning down to the cup. The Squirtle huffed, and stood, snatching the cup from her hand and throwing it down on the floor before her. He gritted his teeth and began wringing his hands together. As he neared her, Venomous shrank back, her eyes awidening as she desperately drug herself away.

"Geeze, I was going to get you some more!" Venomous muttered, fury beginning to build within her over the stupidity of the whole situation.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • Raika noticed a fight about to brew between Venomous and the Squirtle from the stage. "Rain, hurry!" she called. When she saw that Rain had pulled the Squirtle aside and calmly explained that the Eevee had not meant to drink out of his glass by mistake, she heaved a huge sigh of relief. Venomous was still very fragile at this stage, so battling was still out of the question. After seeing the Squirtle apologize, she resumed getting her sheet music in order.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Monty heard the plate noise and notice that the third course came to the table. It had a small steak in it, he started to eat it and heard a sound of Venomous and some other Squirtle voice talking at each other. Monty started to didn't care of stoping them and instead, being lazy and eat his course meals. After he ate his third course, he layed down his chair and watching them to see something happen to take care of.

(Just for a reminder everyone, I will be gone for a few days and will be back at Tuesday.)

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Years
  • Forest noticed Raika was still busy, so he got up from the piano and strolled over to where his other instruments were waiting. After noticing his own guitar nearby, he tuned that in case Raika needed a rhythm guitar. Then, he glanced over at an odd instrument that looked like a cross between a clarinet and a surge protector lying by the piano: My EWI that Raika gave me...maybe I should rock out with that for a while.

After confirming a few settings on the odd instrument, he launched into a techno sounding saxophone melody that sounded like it belonged in the 80's, complete with synth heavy backup band from the effects pedal. Rather than the adverse reaction he expected, he was met with curious murmurs that escalated into cheers and dancing. He even thought he saw Venomous trying to dance.

(If you need an idea of what an Electric Wind Instrument--or EWI--is, here's an example of one being played: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOEF7f2HGoE)

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

OOC: That is so cool! I went to Youtube and watched that video of the guy playing the EWI, and it was amazing! ^^' I'm play Clarinet myself, so naturally I was enthralled.

As Venomous nibbled daintily at her steak, a strange melody began to fill her ears.

Wha..? She thought, before glancing up at the stage and seeing Forest begin to jam on what appeared to be an instrument of sorts, and a strange one at that. At first, she didn't know what to make of it, but after a few seconds of his playing, she found herself as being the first to jump up and begin swaying her body madly to the beat. The Happinis stared incredulously at the tiny Eevee, mouths agape, bemused that the little pokemon who couldn't even walk on her own yet was up dancing. But she was, actually using her cast to an advantage as a crutch while she moved on her other leg. She dipped low, and slowly danced upward, failing to realize (or care) that a thousand pairs of eyes were on her, mentally judging her performance. But after a couple of moments, one by one, every other camper eventually jumped up and joined her.

Eyes shining, Venomous winked up at Forest, who continued to enthusiastically "rock out" on the unusual instrument. As Venomous turned her eyes away from the stage, she noticed the Squirtle she had almost scuffled with earlier approaching her. Warily, she eyed him, but he just smiled at her and offered out his paw.

"Hey! I'm sorry about earlier!" He shouted out above the uproar.

"Let me make it up to you! You're a really great dancer, you know that?"

Venomous smiled a bit self-consciously, looking away as her cheeks burned with humiliation.

"You wanna dance?"

KingKaos

Years
  • After returning from his trip into the sky he found everyone was dancing. Blake wasn't the dancing type so he grabbed something he thought he could do for fun. Blake grabbed a puzzle out of his bag to play with. "A healthy mind equals a healthy body" Blake thought to himself starting to find words with no problem. As he continued to work Clara got up from her nap and asked him to dance. Blake looked at her with a irritated glare and promptly said "I don't dance," "I know you can," she replied "Not a chance and no" "But if I can do this then you can do that" Clara started to dance as if she was performing show for him. "But I don't dance, no" said Blake putting his nose back into the puzzle. Clara finally decided to sit by him and grabbed onto his arm. Blake had no time to push her off so he let her stay on his arm until it was time to go. Clara smiled as she continued to rub against his arm, which started to push Blake's buttons and stop his puzzle time. "Alright, lets dance because this arm thing is really creepy." Blake closed his book and got on the dance floor.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • The crowd roared as Forest finished his song. He took a bow to acknowledge the crowd, then retreated back behind the piano, only pausing to slip the EWI on a stand by a few other wind instruments. Raika just smiled and approached the mic. "Well, after that little number, I'm not sure I'm worthy enough to follow that act." Some nervous giggles filled the room as Raika tuned a little. To make matters worse, she had completely gone blank on the original program she had planned. She motioned to Forest. "Let's see if his piano skills are any better." With that, the lights went down as Forest began playing a ragtime tune to an old silent short, buying Raika time to compose herself from the excitement.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Every Pokemon started to dance with the music started but, Monty couldn't dance by himself because there was no female pokemon around him to dance. By the time the music change and still watching the other pokemon dance, Monty felt someone touching his back shoulder. He turned around himself and found it was his partner who was the Mismaguis that had the same card from the first day. The Mismaguis started to talked to him and ask.

"Whats with the long face? No female pokemon want to dance with you?"

She had a sweet face on him for a moment for his reply. Monty started to talk Mismagius with his long face.

"Yeah, no one really cares to dance with me since they rather dance someone else."

Monty took a breath for a moment and Mismagius replied back.

"Don't worry, I'll dance with you since were partner's and all."

Monty shock his face and was surprise from Mismagius, and answer fasted.

"Great! That will be nice from someone like you who will dance with me."

He already started to stand close to Mismagius to dance, but he forgot to tell her.

"By the way, whats your name?"

After Monty taking another deep breath, She started to relpied quickly.

"My name is Lily."

Monty started to replied quickly also.

"My name is Monty."

They started to dance together like the other pokemon with the next music starting.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

As Forest set down his EWI, and instead sat down at the Grand Piano onstage, he began to play a lively tune, one perfect for two pokemon to dance. Venomous leaned against the hard shell of the Squirtle's shoulder, at ease, taking care to show no pain at all, though in reality it was surging quite powerfully throughout her delicate little body. She bit down on her lower lip, smiling at her dance partner, her paw sliding discreetly upon his other shoulder. The Squirtle opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a loud thumping sound that Venomous recognized instantly as Clara.

Oh no.. She thought, rolling her eyes as the thumping persisted, and even increased in volume. She glanced over, and saw Clara dragging her brother/lover forcefully across the dance floor, clearly against his will. Venomous shook her head, smiling, and decided to take the lead, pulling the Squirtle across the room with her as she edged closer to Blake and Clara bit by bit, until they were dacing side by side.

"Clara?" The Squirtle asked, startled, as he looked over at the Buneary.

"You two know each other?" Venomous asked deviously, feigning surprise as the Squirtle just stared on at her. She released him, letting go of his paws, and nudged him toward Clara.

"Good then, because I thought we'd mix things up a bit and switch partners for awhile."

Before either the Squirtle or Clara could protest, Venomous took Blake's paws, and gripping tightly onto them, whisked him away.

"I heard you say that you hated dancing." She muttered out of the side of her mouth, turning to flash an overly-large smile at Clara and the Squirtle, who were both staring after her in disbelief.

"So I thought a rescue was in order." Venomous laughed, raising his paw high into the air and twirling herself around under it. By this time, she had forgotten all about the immense pain throbbing in her leg.

KingKaos

Years
  • Blake was not enjoing being spun around by Clara. She was really treating him like some toy, but she was very happy to dance with him. Blake thought to himself, "This is why Kam said never dance with crazy people." Blake was really getting mad at this spinning stuff. After another spin he had his tail glowing for another knock out Iron tail. When he turned to attack Clara quickly caught it with her ears. She winked at Blake then used Sweet Kiss. "Fool me once, shame on you, but fool me twice and shame on me." Clara laughed as she continued to do what she called dancing with Blake. As she looked into his confused eyes she went in for a kiss only to be interrupted by Venomous and Squirtle.

Clara was pushed aside and partnered up with the Squirtle while Venomous had taken Blake away. Clara and Squirtle both stood in shock at the little Pokemon's brave action. After the incident, Blake had recovered from confusion and saw his paw had an Eevee under it. Blake looked a little closer and realized he was spinning Venomous like in a movie. When the thought passed his mind he started to feel his face turn red. As he looked at Venomous again he could feel something different go through him. Blake thought about it a little more and realized it must have been the pain in her leg. He was surprised at how strong she was so he decided to try his best and take the lead. He hoped that by taking the lead it would take a load off her feet.

"Venomous, why don't you slow dance with me on top of my feeet. It would take the pain off your's I'm sure." Blake signaled Raika and Forest to put on a slow dance.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • Raika and Forest saw Blake's frantic motioning from the stage. It looked like he was asking for a slow dance, but the fantic arm movements made it hard to tell. Raika reached for a songbook on top of the piano and began thumbing through it in search of a good slow dance song, while Forest experimented with a waltz on the piano. Finally, Raika just set the book aside and joined in with the piano--it was a pretty song, anyway.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Almost immediately after Blake had invited Venomous to slow dance, she noticed the liveliness of the music fading, being replaced by a much slower and calmer song on the Piano. The lights in the mess hall were becoming increasingly dimmer, the overall effect the being that the area before the stage, the dance floor, was shrouded in a mysterious veil. As Venomous didn't have extremely attuned eyesight, she was having trouble making out any of Blake's features save for his two eyes, which shone brilliantly. She smiled, and instead of responding, just placed her two paws upon his muscled shoulders, moving closer to him as hesitantly, she stood atop his own to feet. She stood awkwardly for a moment or two, not really knowing what to do, as she wasn't an accomplished dancer like some of the contest pokemon here in the mess hall were. But Blake seemed confident in her movements, so she just went along with him, grateful that he had taken the lead. Venomous closed her eyes, and only opened them to turn toward some giggling coming from somewhere to the right. She glanced over, and the two Happinis immediately looked away, hoping that the pair hadn't noticed them, but when Venomous persisted to stare at the duo, they just smiled and waved. Venomous' face broke out into a wild grin before she turned back around to face Blake. Clara and the Squirtle had both seemingly been forgotten as the two just stared at each other.

"I thought I was a good dancer." She laughed, grappling for something to say.

"But apparently, I don't even compare to you. I assume it's because you're a contest pokemon..?" She questioned, figuring this as the perfect time to get to know her friend a little bit better. Her eyes strayed over to the stage, where Forest continued to play the Piano, and Raika just looked contentedly about over the massive crowd. Back at the Dining tables, candles Venomous hadn't even noticed as being there were lit with a flourish, and as she looked about for the culprit, she saw Colette standing with a bemused grin, accompanied by a couple of her fellow chefs. Seeing the Gardevoir got Venomous thinking about what tasty delights she would be whipping up for Dessert.

KingKaos

Years
  • Blake started to lead the little Eevee across the dance floor. As he did the lights began to dim and soon he couldn't see her. He did feel her paw on his shoulder and that was a little embrassing. He heard the music and soon he felt he was performing in another contest. Even though he never really danced in the appeal stage. He remembered Squirtle dancing to some music and performing. The memories began to flash through his head, but then he focused on Venomous. She asked him about being a contest Pokemon and his dance movements. "Well, my trainer tried his hardest to teach me to do the appeal stage and dance, but I couldn't really catch on. The reason I'm probaly so good is because it has been hammered into my feet." Blake explained laughing it off. He looked over at the table and saw that Colette was setting up some candles. Blake's face started to turn red again. He didn't know why, but then he thought maybe it was for dessert. Blake's stomach started to rumble as he thought how delicious the dessert would be.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • As Colette finished setting the candles, she noted the Buizel blushing. Oh, I was just setting the mood... she smiled. A Charmander followed behind the Gardevoir, lighting the candles. Once all the candles were lit, the lights went down. The crew came from the kitchen with small plates of the marble cake from before. "Before we begin the dessert course, let us all return to the tables." Colette called. She noticed that Forest and Raika had stopped their song for a moment. We need a fiddler in here...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back