• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Alana FanClub! ^_^*~

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    So that's your rival! I've been looking for him! lol..
    So what's up?

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Not to much. Right now I'm watching Pokemon Advanced Challenge. Only my bro had a sleep over and the two of them slept in the living room and are still asleep so I had to turn off the volume. I'm recording it though.

Alana

Years
  • Sorry to double post but I was wondering if I should try to become a Moderator or some other position on PC.

Edit: Well I guess maybe not mod but I've decided to give President a shot. I don't stand a chance but hey I can have some fun can't I? :P

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • *blushes* Thanks but just because I RP alot doesn't mean I'll win. The person who is elected will probably post in every forum. Thanks for the support though. *thinks* Maybe I should come up with something to put on my sig like a little flashy. I know some one who has one.

Alana

Years
  • Yes I think I wiil vote for friends as well. :D So are any of you besides Randall going for president?

Alana

Years
  • Sure you can join and your welcome. ^_^ Next time Light's on I'll ask him to add the new members to the list.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • Well I'm back! And Alana you have my full sapport in the elections! After all I am the Co-pres of your fan culb. *Gose to play Rodan!!! some more.*

Alana

Years
  • I'm fine ~Black Moonlight~ Which class danielthmaniel? I got it off of a posted in my Science class. I liked it and it's been my favorite for a long time.

Back