• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Almia's Shadows Return

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    (OOC: Thanks, now to read the Rp and see where I fit in.)

Kellyn stepped out of his house, pack in hand along with a Bliss, his best friend, on his side. "It's time," he said to her as he stepped off the porch. He started walking towards Vientown, ready for his journey to begin.

Suddenly, his mother burst through the door, calling after him. "Kellyn!" She yelled, "You need to head to the Ranger Union HQ." He stared at for a second, the thoughts racing through his head. So I get to go to the Union already, he thought, smirking.

He nodded to his mom and started the other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellyn stared up at the huge building, a grin on his face. "Let's go," he said, turning to the door with Bliss. He walked in slowly and headed for the front desk. "Umm, could I ask where the student are supposed to be?" he said to the Operator.

She pointed towards the escalator and he nodded. He ran towards the moving stairs and kept going til the second floor. He headed to the main room and entered to see that the first Exam had already started.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    ~~~a few hours pass~~~

Jewel landed before the entrance to the Union. She walked in, tired. "Good afternoon Jewel. I was instructed to inform you that you have a late arrival for your class. You're needed on the roof immideitly", the operator said. "M'kay", Jewel said, walking over and getting a cup of coffee. She made it to the roof and saw a boy with black hair and green eyes. *Arceaus I'm tired*, she thought. She made her way to Ice's side and sat beside him. Ice wrapped his left arm around Jewel, letting her lean on him. "Goodness dear! Are you alright?", Chairperson Erma asked, alarmed by Jewel's sullen appearence. "I'm ok. It wasn't anything major. Some massive ice build-up is all. My ankle got hit by some ice, but I got that taken care of", she said wearily, closing her eyes and leaning against Ice, using him as a pillow. "Kellyn, this is the other Top Ranger we were talking about", Chairperson Erma said. "I'm pleased to meet you Kellyn. My name is Top Ranger Jewel Night", Jewel said, before closing her eyes again. Ice put his hand on her forehead. "Your warm. I think you might have gotten a cold" he said. "Sleep", she murmered. Ice took the coffee out of her hand and set it down on the grass in front of him. "Poor dear. I haven't seen her this tired and frail in years", Erma said, her grandmotherly eyes full of concern for her favorite Top Ranger. In moments Jewel was asleep. Snowstar gave Kellyn a sniff, then went and curled up on her partner's lap.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I looked between the new Ranger and the two that were already on the roof, confused at how tired the new one seemed to be.

"Kellyn, this is the other Top Ranger we were talking about", the Chairperson, Erma, said. I nodded to her as she introduced herself as Jewel Night. I looked at the other, worried, members as they announced she had a cold. I sighed, realizing that if I was too become a Ranger , this would happen regularly. I felt my hand nudge as her weirdly colored Glaceon sniffed my hand and left to her lap.

I sat there for awhile, realizing hat this will be my life if I pass.

"She must be really sick," I said, breaking the silence.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    Everyone was caught a Bidoof in half a hour.The top ranger Sven and Wendy were teaching target clears,details of capturing etc. A few hours later Jewel came back.She was too tired.Everyone could see that.They called Jewel to the roof for another student.Everyone was paying attention to Jewel and with the chance Kurt get to the roof too.He learned that Jewel was sick.It was normal to get sick for Kurt. He'd been sick several times and quickly cured naturally.He payed attention to the new student.''Hi! The name is Kurt!Yours?'' Kurt asked.Blaze started to stare at the Mightyena named Bliss.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    Snowstar decided that Jewel had slept long enough, and used Ice Shard to wake her up. "Ayeeee!!", the blue haired Top Ranger screeched, jumping up. Snowstar twitched her tail. "Was that called for?", Jewel said. Snowstar rubbed against Jewel's leg, purring. Jewel sighed. "You are a pain in the butt, you know that?" she said. "Are you feeling better?", Erma asked. "100% better. I guess I was a little overly tired", she said. "Perhaps you should focus on teaching your students, and stay away from the other missions for now." Erma said. "I guess so", Jewel said. She turned to the other students. "I'm ok now. I was a little more tired than I thought" she said, laughing slightly. Sven and Wendy had been teaching them about target clears and the finer points of capturing.

"I wish WE had been able to do this when we were in school" Wendy said. "I know right." Jewel said. "If we had, it would have ruined all of the suprise and excitement of coming here after we graduated." Sven said. "Lux-ray!" Sven's partner said, rubbing against Jewel. Jewel got shocked by the static. "Ouch!" She said.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I looked at the new teen as he introduced himself as Kurt. He seemed a little younger than I was and he had red eyes and a bright red bandana.

"I'm Kellyn," I said as I finished looking at his unusually grey and black hair. I slowly raised my hand. "It's nice to meet you."

In the corner of my eye, I saw as Snowstar, Jewel's Glaceon, woke her up, causing her to give out a screech. A little while after this, after I took my hand away, the three current Top Rangers started to talk about their life at school.

I turned to Kurt once more, "Us being here must be pretty nostalgic for them, ain't it?" I said, almost as if it were a question.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel smiled. "It does bring back memories for us, Kellyn. I've been a Ranger for 9 years. A Top Ranger for 7 of those 9 years. Things have changed a lot since I was in school." She said. She walked over to the students. "Is anyone hungry? It is almost noon", she said. "I'm starving!" Sven said. "Sven, your ALWAYS hungry" Wendy said, punching him lightly in the shoulder. Ice had quietly slipped away, leaving a rose and a note, which Snowstar dropped at Jewel's feet. "Hmm?" Jewel said, picking up the note and flower. "Jewel, Sorry I had to leave so suddenly, but there's been some strange activity in Almia Castle. Since you can't go, I've taken the mission.Take care of yourself and the students. I'll see you when I get back. Ice", she read the note aloud. "Ice you sap" Jewel said, sniffing the flower. "That boy is head over heels for you Jewel" Wendy said. Sven shook his head. "He's spent more time mooning over you than he's spent on missions!" Sven said. "You think I haven't noticed? I'm not THAT oblivious to it", Jewel said, her pale skin heating up to a pale rose color. "Come on" she said, walking downstairs.

kagan2

Years
    "I'm Kellyn'' The new student responded.By looking at his eyes he could say that he was looking at his hair.A screech hearded from Jewel.Kurt quickly turned around and looked at Jewel. "Us being here must be pretty nostalgic for them, ain't it?" Kellyn said to Kurt.''Yeah! I think it is!!'' Kurt responded.He cannot stand it and looked at Kurt for a second.Blaze started to bark.Kurt knew that a trouble was coming.Blaze tried to jump on Kellyn but Kurt caught Blaze in mid-air.''No you dont!!!Not this time!''Kurt shouted while holding the puppy.Finally the dog calms down.It seems like only he and Kellyn noticed it. "Is anyone hungry? It is almost noon" Jewel asked to everyone. "I'm starving!" bot Sven and Kurt shouted.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I nodded towards Jewel as she started to talk about her years in service as a Ranger and stating how much I was right about it being nostalgic. She soon looked down to find a note from Ice. I looked around the entire room looking for him, confused by his sudden disappearance.

Where did he go? I thought. My question was answered as Jewel read the letter aloud. After she finished, Kurt finally said his answer, also confirming the nostalgia. I nodded to him and my gaze fell back on his hair. It must have been burnt.

Suddenly, his Houndour, Blaze I think it was, started to run towards me. Bliss quickly jumped in front of me and Kurt caught his partner by the scruff.

''No you dont! Not this time!'' Kurt shouted, still holding the dog pokemon. I started petting Bliss, letting her calm down and returned my look to Kurt.

"I'm sorry," I said to him, "Blaze was just suspicious of me, I guess. I kinda stared at your hair a bit. Could I ask what happened to it?"

kagan2

Years
    ''Blaze was just suspicious of me, I guess. I kinda stared at your hair a bit. Could I ask what happened to it?"Kellyn said.''My hair? Oh! Its no big deal! Blaze burned them a bit...and about that suspicious part...he is not...he just likes to make trouble.''Kurt nodded."Come on" Jewel said and walked downstairs.After a little while Kurt took Blaze to his shoulder and started to walk donwstairs too.''You coming?'' Kurt asked to Kellyn.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel had gotten a granola bar and went back upstairs to the roof. She sat on the grass, looking at the icy castle in the distance. She un-wrapped the bar, sniffed it, then gave it to Snowstar. "I'm not hungry, so you can have it" she said. The look of loss in her eyes was un-deniable. She sighed sadly, looking at the icy speck on the horizon. Sven looked at Jewel, then at the students. "I'm afraid she's going to be useless for the time being. When Ice leaves, she just kind of mopes around. Once, she didn't talk for a month because Ice had gone missing during a mission to Boyle Volcano" Sven said. "I do NOT mope around! I just miss him a little, that's all!" Jewel said. She got up and walked down the stairs to her dorm. Snowstar tilted her head and ran after her partner, the granola bar hanging from her mouth. Wendy sighed. "Sven, you KNOW how she gets. You shouldn't have reminded her of that. Especially because of what's going on now. She didn't stop pacing or crying until Ice showed up. Now she's probably going to not talk to anyone until he comes back", she scolded Sven. "Jewel, wait up!" she said, running after the blue-haired ranger. "Poor dears. They can't seem to exist without each other. Wendy has a point, Sven. You know what happened to her when he left. She got so sick, it took 3 weeks before she was able to be out of the hospital wing.", Erma said.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    (Is there an OOC thread?)

I looked at Blaze and nodded, and I had to admit, he did look pretty mischievous. "Ya, I'm coming," I said, following Kurt down the stairs. "Aren't you excited," I asked him, "We practically haven't started school and we're already at the Ranger Union."

kagan2

Years
    ''I think I dont need to answer the question...You know the answer....you?'' Kurt answered back.Blaze was still acting weird.''Whats wrong with you Blaze? Chill out! No need to worry! You will eat everthing you wan there!!'' Alex said to Blaze when making a large Sableye smile.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    "Hell yeah," I told him, "But I just hope this won't be the only time I'm here." I looked around as we head down the stairs, flipping my gaze between different people. "So, when do you think the classes are going to start?" I asked as I watched Bliss jump to the bottom step.

kagan2

Years
    ''I dont know about classes...you should ask Jewel or the other top ranger..Well..I need to eat now!!Kurt runs to the cafeteria(that kind of thing).When Blaze smells the food around he acts normal again and barks happily.Kurt quickly grabs some food(mostly meat) and starts to eat and gives the...half of the plate to Blaze.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    After a long talk with Wendy, Jewel went to the cafeteria with Snowstar. She got a few slices of mushroom and pineapple pizza, a Cherry Coke and some wings. She sat at an empty table. She put some of the pizza and a wing on a seperate plate for Snowstar. Snowstar leapt onto the table and sat down next to Jewel. The two ate in comfortable silence, with Jewel going and getting more food and drink when needed. She took out a brush and brushed Snowstar, until the Glaceon's coat was shiny. Snowstar purred happily, her tail moving back and forth on the table slowly. Jewel smiled, hugging her partner. "Your a good girl Snowstar. I'm glad your my partner", she said.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I watched as Kurt and Blaze ran ahead to the food court, a look of happiness on their faces. "He must have been hungry," I said to Bliss, petting her on the back. A few moments passed and Jewel did the same, nearly tripping as she grabbed pizza.

I sighed as my stomach grumbled as well as Bliss's and we raced to the line. "What's should we pick?" I asked the wolf pokemon. She quickly answered by pointing to each of the foods, mainly meats...

Yes, she is one carnivorous pokemon. I quickly grabbed a plate for her, getting just a little bit of everything and set her down by Blaze. I headed back to the line, finally able to get my own food. Unfortunately, my thoughts wavered to something else. Isn't Genesis supposed to be here? I asked myself.

Genesis was my cousin. The blonde-haired fifteen year-old was supposed to be here with him. Damn, I thought, I hope the Union called her too. I grabbed my food, my thoughts still somewhere else, and sat opposite to Kurt.

kagan2

Years
    Kurt was not eating much.There was something in his mind.Blaze was directly attacked to Kellyn.That was really diffrent.Blaze usually barks happily and jumps/climbs to other guys head.But he directly attacked to him.Kurt started to look at Blaze.He was now just eating his food and barking happily.Kelly sat opposite to Kurt and Blaze started to bark again.But this one was diffrent.Blaze was barking happily.He knew that what will happen..and it happend Blaze jumped at Kellyn's head.Then Blaze started to lick his face.''Bow chicka bow wow'' Kurt said quickly.

Last edited:
    Back