• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Almia's Shadows Return

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Sven and Wendy joined Jewel at the table. Wendy nodded to the students. "Remember when we were that young?", she said. Sven smiled. "Yeah I do. I did some crazy stuff as a kid", he said, taking a drink of coffee. "I remember sneaking out of the dorms one night, and I got so scared when Kincaid came out. I had never run so fast", she said. Kate and Keith joined the three rangers. "Where's Frosty?", Keith asked. Jewel gave him an icy glare. It was known that every male ranger had fallen for Jewel at some point. Keith had fallen a little harder than most, and was resentful towards Ice. Ice thought this was funny and usually laughed it off. Keith wasn't a threat to him, so he didn't worry. "ICE is out on a mission", Jewel hissed, annoyed with the younger ranger. Kate glared at Jewel. It was known that if Jewel had been present, she would have captured Darkrai instead of Kate. Kate was resentful of the blue-haired female's skills that surpassed her own. Jewel wasn't fond of Kate either. So in order to avoid a fight, Jewel got up and left to go talk to Chairperson Erma, Snowstar following her.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    Ace captured bunch of Bidoof's. "Finally, I could finish this 100 times faster but I wanted to catch very much.." Ace rolled eyes. "Oh well, what should I do next?" Ace asked. "Maybe a mission?" Ace smiled. "Or something like that?" Ace asked. Sneasel rolled eyes.

Ranger Browser:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel ran into Ace. "Nice capture. Although you didn't have to capture so many", she said. "For now, why don't you go get some lunch? If you need me, I'll be on the roof", she said. She walked up to the roof and stood next to Chairperson Erma. "Team Dim Sun seems like a day at the fair compared to Team Night", Jewel said. "Yes, they do. This is not what we had expected at all.", Erma said. "I'll go talk to Professor Hastings and Nage again. Maybe they have some answers", Jewel said, heading for the lab.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    "Understood!" Ace said and he started to go to the cafeteria. Minute later he arrived and picked up some food and started to eat. "Omg, its delicious!" Ace said it with full mouth.

Ranger Browser:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I slowly finished the warm pizza, savoring the taste. You ask why? Because what other fast food would I get in the middle of the mountain!? I looked up as I took the final bite and looked to see Blaze, getting ready to attack me!I began to move but it was just a bit too late. Blaze had jumped, pushing me off the seat.

Fortunately for me, he didn't bark or bite. He just started to lick me. Slowly turning my face to Kurt, I decided to tell a joke. "Did I have something on my face?" I said. I picked myself up off the floor, Blaze in my arms. I slowly petted him as I set his lean, dog-like body on the table. I looked to my side to see another kid in uniform eating.

"Hey!" I yelled to him. "Wanna come sit with us?" I blinked, waiting for his answer.

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
    ~Riku kicks down the doors with ease with the hinges rip off the wall with a scream. He enters the cafeteria while dragging a full sized Golem. "Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi! Whats been going on around here?" he announced while Gorz just leaves him for a empty table. He thinks to himself, "Why does he come along with me when I do most of the work." He sighs and moves along. The Golem was heavily damage. Drill-shape holes filled his body, while it has a scar under it's eye. The lunch lady was in shock and ran towards Riku, just to slap him. "What the hell did you do to my poor Golem." she barked out. Riku smirks and takes out a small paper with the job listed. "Aye, it says to retrieve it, no matter the cost. He wouldn't co-operate with me so I had to do it." he replies back and hands the paper to the lady. She growls at Riku and walks behind the counter. "What do you want," she mumbles. He cracks his knuckles and commands, "I want the finest meat that you have to offer." Snapping his finger and walks to the empty table.~

~Walking towards his table, he watches Gorz drink a cup of green tea. Raises his right hand and pushes back his hair into place. Thinking to himself, "Why would a pokemon need to drink tea and how is that even possible? Staring in place and sighs, walking back to the table. He lays his head down only to hear that chats around the room. "Why can't I just by myself instead of living in this stupid base?" Riku spoke to himself. The lunch lady drops the try on the table. Gorz lays his empty cup down and begins to eat steak. Riku lifts his head only to see his Lucario eating his food. "DAMN IT GORZ!" he yelled. Sending a right hook to his chin. Gorz takes the impact hard while Riku uses his left arm to hit him in the guts. "Gimme that food!" he commanded. Gorz started to fight back and all you could see is a cloud of dust, covering their fight.~​

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel heard a fight break out in the cafetieria. She and Snowstar ran in, only to see a different Top Ranger fighting his own partner. "Snowstar, use Blizzard!", she souted. Snowstar obayed, creating a blinding snowstorm. "Now use Icy Wind!", Jewel said. The Glaceon blew a freezing wind on the two, effectively freezing them. Jewel was BEYOND angry. The bluenett was LIVID. She dragged both the ranger and his partner out to the roof. She waited for the Lucario to unfreeze. It didn't seem to trust her, so she started humming a soft quiet tune. She bandaged up the Lucario and left it sitting in the sun. She walked over to the Top Ranger and waited for him to unfreeze. As soon as he did, Jewel hauled back and slapped him as hard as she could across the face. Snowstar was growling at the ranger, as angry as her partner was. "A ranger never, never, NEVER abuses their partner!", she hissed. " You should be ashamed of yourself!! Your poor Lucario was hungry! You could have gotten something else for yourself!", she continued. Sven had decided to come up and watch. There was nothing more terrifying than the bluenett's rage at that moment. Jewel was smaller, but she was just as tough as Sven.

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
    ~He would quickly break out of the ice now, but feels the impact of the slap. His face becomes red quickly and quickly blushes. Riku raises his right hand and lays it firmly behind his head. A smirk fell onto his face. "Oi, why did you stop our fight. That's how we get stronger! This is pretty common for us to fight. Nothing new." he replied, cracking his knuckles and tightening the goggles on his head, but ending up giving a small smile. "Without him and me fighting each other, I wouldn't be who I was today. Gorz saved me, I wouldn't of been a ranger if it wasn't for him, but onto serious matter, Gorz can't have food during the day. He needs to eat after midnight because some scientists put him on a program," explained Riku. He watches the Glaceon just staring at him. Lowers down to her height and brings out a Yache Berry and lays it near her head. Riku gets back up and digs his left hand into his pocket and walks off, waving his other hand. "Cya," remarked Riku~

~Lucario just glares outside the ice, using the his telepathy, Gorz message you, "Why stop our fight?" He falls asleep to the tune played to him. Gorz dreams about being at his Tree, playing with all the other pokemon again and he sleeps with a grin.~

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel's snow-white face went red. She ran after the ranger, Snowstar, however, decided to take a nap up on the roof, leaving Jewel to face the other Top Ranger by herself. *Some partner YOU are Snowstar*, Jewel thought crossly to herself. "Wait!", she said, grabbing his arm and stopping him. "L-look. I'm sorry about that, I thought that you two were actually fighting each other.", she said softly. She saw the mark she made and winced. She darted off and retrieved an ice-pack and a towel. "Here", she said, handing him the ice-pack and the towel. "Sorry I hit you so hard. My name is Jewel Knight. And the glaceon was my partner, Snowstar. I'm famous for my temper", she said.

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
    ~He turns around to see what was running after him to only see the Ranger chasing him. As soon he felt the warm hand feel him, his heart begins to pulse and he begins to feel queasy. "Lord help me," thinking to himself, but answered with, "N-N-N-No, it's okay, I j-j-j-j-just get into a-a-a-lot of fights with Gorz. Nothing much." he said with a half smile. When she leaves, Riku sits on the floor of the hallway and awaits for her return. "Why aren't I running? Is this a new feeling? AND WHERE IS GORZ!" thinking to himself having a spaz attack. As Jewel returns and lays her gentle hands on his face with the ice pack. He shivers and as soon she introduces herself, Riku faints, falling to the ground, but saying "Riku"~

~Lucario breaks out of the ice and sees the Glaceon at rest. Gorz quickly moves towards her and pokes her with one finger. Trying to see if she would play with him.~​

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel's eyes widened as the ranger fainted. "Riku", she heard him say. "Riku? Riku! Aw come on man. Please don't faint on me. I don't do well in fainting situations", she said, panic in her voice. She sighed and shook her head, her icy-blue hair falling around her shoulders to frame her snow-white face. "Well, seeing as you obviously can't walk, and dragging you would raise awkward questions. So, it looks like I get to carry to the infirmary", she said. She counted to three and lifted the ranger, nearly collapsing herself. She held him bridal-style, which felt EXTREMELY wrong to her. She walked to the infirmary, and set him on a hospital bed, before laying on the floor, panting from the effort. "Not as easy as I remember", she said. She sat on the bed, fanning Riku's face in an attempt to wake him up. "Riku, if you don't wake up now, I'm getting a bucket of ice-water", she warned, her icy-blue eyes reflecting pure concern.

~Snowstar looked up as she felt a poke. It was the Lucario her partner had healed. She cocked her head to the side cutely, while giving a "Ceeoon?". Which meant "Yes?"~

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
    ~He mumbles random emotions and ideas when hes is getting dragged. "Please Chancey, don't stuff me with needles. I rather be drinking some tea." he proclaimed. Riku feels all loopy and mistakes Jewel as a Froslass. "Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi! Begone you ice beast!" commanded Riku as he fell asleep in her hands." His heart starts to slow down and begins to cool down, but his head lowers down. When he is on the bed, he dreamed about his parents and life before all the hatred in his life, but he acted out his dreams and nightmares while asleep.~

~Lucario slides his head to the left and notice the nodding action. He touches her head slightly and uses the aura inside him to use telepathy to talk to her. "Hide 'n Seek" He gives off a smirk just like his partner and falls down to sit.~​

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel sat quietly, listening to Riku's dreams and nightmares. She heaved a sigh that showed her annoyance. She got up and returned a few moments later with a bucket of ice water. "You can't say I didn't warn you Riku.", she said sweetly as she emptied the bucket onto Riku. She leaned close, studying him. Curiousity was visible in her icy eyes. *So strange. He seems different. He's gone through pain and suffering*, she thought to herself. Her long icy-blue hair hid her face from everyone but Riku. "Hey, you, time to wake up", she said softly, touching his left cheek.

~Snowstar nodded and stretched, the sun glittering off of her light blue coat. She climbed up a tree and hid deep in the branches. "Catch me if you can", she thought~

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
    ~He sees a bright light, the air was bitter cold, then he felt his body go numb. Riku wake up from my nightmare to see the icy color hair in his face. A smile pops up on his face and cute dimples, but he notices that he is wet. Riku gets furious, "What the heck was that for? Where is my Gorz!" As soon as she pokes him, his body gets queasy again. Deranged in the mind once more and hallucinating. He lifts up his right hand and gently strokes Jewel's hair as if it was a Ferret's Fur. His eyes begins to roll around and his head begins to move around like crazy. Riku finally replied, "When did you get the same hair color as me?" Slamming his head on the pillow, curled up in the fettle position, sleeping.~

~"Aye, she forgot I can sense auras." He chuckles and moves at a extreme speed. Gorz senses Snowstar's aura and foreseen her destination and moved quickly as soon as Snowstar reached the tree, she could see Gorz waiting for her in the branches.~

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    Jewel inhailed sharply as Riku stroked her hair. He said something about her hair being the same color as his, before he curled up in the fetal position and went to sleep. "Riku, come on. I have one more weapon left, don't make me use it", she warned. After no response she facepalmed. Then she sat on the bed. She held Riku's face between her hands. "Wake up", she said softly. After no response, she leaned foreward and kissed Riku softly, before sitting up. Her icy eyes were warm. "Please Riku. For me. Your really starting to worry me, and I don't want any grey hair before I'm 35.", she said.

~Snowstar was suprised that Gonz was able to find her. She flicked her tail and disappeared, having no real idea of where she wanted to go~

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
    ~As soon as he felt the warmth of someones hands, he thought it was his mom about to give him a kiss. He dream about him being a kid again so he puts his hands around Jewels head and grips his hands together around her neck and meets up with the kiss. The kiss gave warmth throughout his body. During the kiss, Riku mumbles, "Mom... WHAT THE FUUU!" An explosion goes off in his head. He opens his eyes slightly to see the icy colored eyes that belonged to Jewel. He moves his head back and gave a frighting look. Riku didn't know what to do. The feeling was enjoyable, but he thought all woman are metal terrorists. It was a feeling like no other before. He puts his hands behind Jewels head and pushes her to his head and kisses her. She feels the emotion of love for the first time. He releases and gives away his emotion. "Sorry for my selfishness." Riku said. He lays his head back and rests on the soft pillow.~

~Gorz just sat there waiting to do something. He remembered an old technique that his ancestors before once. He jumps down from the tree and makes a tiny quake. Preparing to jump into the air, Gorz lets out the saying, "This is the power of aura!" He dashed up into the air at a extreme speed, aura gathered from his hands and formed a regular sphere, but after awhile, it got huge the ball was twice the size of him. Lays his hands in the front of himself, he releases an aura beam. Making a hole in the ground. After he was out of energy, he quickly falls out of the sky and lands into the hole. KOed.~

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Another man soon walked in, a Lucario by his side and a badly hurt Golem being dragged. What the hell, I thought, looking at Kurt and back. The man soon started fighting the lunch lady until he received a steak, which after his Partner tried to grab it, started another fight. Jewel soon walked in freezing and dragging them both upstairs with Snowstar's help. I sat there, utterly confused.

I waited for the other kids response for a few more minutes after the man left, thinking he'd answer. Maybe he just hasn't eaten in a while, I thought. It turned to Kurt, stretching as I did. "Yo, I'm gonna start walking around," I said.

I stood up, grabbing the two trays, and headed toward the trash and then the exit. What should I do first? I continued up a floor, near the roof, as I heard more pokemon, pounding around above me. "Bliss," I said, "How about you go make some friends."

She stared at me reluctantly but finally gave in bounding across the floor to the escalator with a single bark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bliss continued up to the roof to find two other dog-like Pokemon, Snowstar the Glaceon and the Lucario from before, chasing each other around the trees. She happily barked, "Could I join in?" She sat, watching them and waiting for an answer.

That was until the Lucario knocked himself out and fell into a hole of his own making. She ran forward, hoping he was alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through the building at a brisk pace, my mind still full from different thought. Will I be a good Ranger? Will I make friends? Where the hell is Genesis? More and more kept coming in, making my mind start to ache.

I walked to the nearest person, a full Ranger, and asked where I could get some Tylenol. She pointed to the infirmary, a large room on the left. I thanked her and started walking in. The man, now that he could see him better, was about twenty and was laying in the bed, Jewel at his side. For some reason, both their faces were bright red but he pushed the new thought away.

He continued to the nurse asking for Tylenol and took it without even a drink. The nurse told him to sit down for a few minutes and he nodded. He walked over to a chair beside one of the beds, and looked around the room.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
    A man enters the cafeteria with a Lucario following him and a Golem being draged at the ground.The Lucario and the man started to fightr and*The heck?* Kurt thought to himself.As soon as Jewel came she frezeed them and dragged them to the roof. "Yo, I'm gonna start walking around," Kellyn said.''Ok'' Kurt responded. "Bliss,How about you go make some friends.'' Kellyn said quietly.''Blaze you should do the same.''Blaze gave him a look and followed Bliss.*Its spying time*Kurt thought to himself.Kurt getted up and climbed the stairs to the infarmry.As soon as he get there he saw the man which appears to be a ranger and Jewel kiss.Kurt shouted ''THE HECK?'' and looked away from the crime scene for him.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blaze followed Bliss and he saw 2 other Pokemons too one was the Glaceon named Snowstar and the other one was the Lucario who fighted.The Lucario fell of the ground and Bliss run there.*Should I follow her?*he thought but then just layed to ground, lonely.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    Ace was following Kurt, when he catched up he saw Jewel and Mystery Guy kiss. "W-What the heck is this?" Ace asked. He quickly turns away. "Gah...What was that!?" Ace was shocked.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sneasel was following Bliss and Blaze, he finally catched up and saw four pokemon, two of them were unknown to him. "Sneasel?" Sneasel was a little confused.

Ranger Browser:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back