• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Almia's Shadows Return

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    (Kind of wanted some action)

~~~~Kellyn~~~~

I nodded to Kurt, knowing just how he felt. "Ya, I have a book," I said to him, "But only my sketches." I went to back, searching for them. Unfortunately, that's when everything started to happen.

The alarm started ringing throughout the building. I whipped my body around and ran toward the door yelling, "Come on!" to Kurt. I knew he'd follow, as ready for action as he seemed to be. My thoughts than wavered to Bliss...

~~~~Bliss~~~~

Bliss looked back up as the alarm went off. She started growling as she thought. What's happening? She ran down the stairs not even checking for Blaze, the nurse, or Gorz. She rippled through the masses of Union Rangers, each with their Stylers in hand.

She could now here the PA over the alarm. "All Rangers, we are under attack. Repeat, we are under attack."

She knew she should find Kellyn and sniffed, looking for his scent.

~~~~Kellyn~~~~

I heard the PA and only one thought remained. Who's attacking us? I ran to the railing as an explosion erupted.(Game reference) I soon recovered and ran to the window. The sight was both amazing and scary.

The night was almost pure black if it hadn't been for the lights from Pueltown. I could see several dark figures, each followed by even more Pokemon, all heading into the Union. I suddenly felt a Jolt of pain on my side as Bliss rammed into me, licking my palm. At least she's okay, I thought.

I got up, receiving my balance back and took out my Styler. There's no way I'll stand a chance. Not with this Styler.

A brigade of about six Seedot exploded through the wall, all facing towards me. I lifted my Styler up, surprised at the burst of a small top and line. All of the Pokemon shot a Bullet Seed at me, though I easily rolled to the side. I sent the top around two of the Pokemon, effectively catching both. Three more cam charging towards me.

Bliss used Roar all of a sudden, sending the Pokemon back a bit, giving me a chance to capture them. I nodded to Bliss, thanking her. Slowly, I turned to the last one, spinning the smallest of loops around it. I turned out the giant hole to hear a small crack come from one of the men's arms. As this happened, the Seedot were all released and he turned around, running for cover.

Maybe I was ready for this, I thought.

(Sorry if you didn't want me to post this)

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • Ace heard explosion and ran to the Union's side. "Hurm...Vibrava use Draco Meteor!" Ace shouted. Inside of Vibrava's wings appears orange light. The rest of its body also glows orange. It then holds up its head and a orange ball of energy appears in front of Vibrava's tail. It then fires the ball into the sky and the ball explodes, releasing multiple orange spheres at the all of its opponents. "Darn, they ruined my plan, I wonder what's with the bunch of Seedot's....and what's with the explosion?" Ace asked.

Ranger Browser:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • "Come on!" Kellyn shouted and Kurt blowed a whistle.With the whistle sound Blaze quickly runned to the scent of Kurt.Kurt was following Kellyn with his weirdly colored red styler.An explosion sound came and some dark figures entered the building.Seedot's start to attack Kurt,Kellyn and their partners.Kurt jumped to left and said ''Grass Pokmeon's? Is it the best you can do?Blaze!''.Blaze used Ember and make Seedot's dont get any closer.Kurt captured some Seedot's and saw a man running to the door.he quickly jumped on the man and make him fall.''You are not going anywhere!'' Kurt shouted.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • "What!? Who's that?" Ace shouted. "Is that you Kurt?" Ace asked. "Hmm it really is you!" He quickly got up and captured all Pokemon he defeated with Draco Meteor with his Capture Styler. "I wonder who was that Mystery Guy." Ace said. "Anyways, lets go find him!" He quickly ran to the forest's side.

Ranger Browser:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    ~~~~Kellyn~~~~

I yelled after Ace, "They're everywhere, be careful!" I continued through the halls, each of them filled with Rangers, Pokemon, and mystery men. I stopped at a spot where someone captured a rather large Rhyperior. I smirked as the man ran away and watched as someone came in with three Bibarel.

"Damnit!" I yelled. "Who the hell are all of you!" I released the Styler top and circled a Bibarel. Unfortunately, it shot out a puddle, causing damage. I watched as Bliss ran up to the Styler, touching it with her nose.

Suddenly, the Capture Line changed to a dark, purplish black. I knew from watching one Ranger what this would do. I circled the puddle, evaporating it and went on to the Bibarel, capturing one. The rest used more puddles, which quickly disappeared with the line. I quickly wrapped the remaining two Pokemon, watching as each were realeased.

Why can't I keep any of them for assistance, I thought.

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
  • ~It was morning, the light shined in his eyes, blinding him for a second. It felt good on his skin. Something was disturbing him, a facade. Riku lays his hands on the Hammock and lifts down to the ground, only to sense a new aura around him. There was four people surround him. Two of which were pokemon. Quickly moving his body around for a morning stretch. "Finally, something to fight. Come on out ass holes!" he commanded. Nothing moved forward to accept his challenge. He eyes was filled with heat. Riku focused some energy to his hands, showing the power of aura to the intruders. "Oi, come out now!" he yelled while firing the sphere in the direction of one of the targets. They finally show themselves. Two men in black, one had a scar under his eye, brown hair, a little fatter then the other. Another man was some what taller, skinny for his age, a bit of a tear on the left side of his shirt. The cut was probably from the Weaviles they have obtained. "So your the infamous Top Trainer Riku. A wanna-be Lucario. The guy that beats up the pokemon instead of capturing them. You also denied our offer to join us. Why?" the fatter grunt complained. Riku laughs a little and replied, "Yup, thats me, Riku the Trickster. Why you say? you guys didn't let me be the boss." He studied the Weaviles body structures. Fully grown, sharpen claws, small feet well groomed. "This should be fun," Riku mumbled when he quickly disappears into the Forest.~

~He moves tree to tree like a Shinobi, silently, the Weavile pursue him while the grunts slowly behind them. The two Weavile are as fast as him, caught up to Riku in a instant. One on each side of him. "Damn it, they are as fast as me." he looks onto both sides. He notices that they moved in a beautifully rehearsed attack, quickly dashing in front of Riku, tearing his his jacket. He lost sense of the grunts, but foresees an open area. Without hesitation, he dashes to his destination. The Weaviles stop to prepare an attack, the walk towards each other and start hone their claws. He barely makes moves, showing no weakness. Slowly making his way with his right hand to his kunai. Putting his middle finger in the hole. The Weaviles moved at a extreme speed. Riku's eyes couldn't keep up with him so he closed his eyes and followed them with their aura. One Weavile moved in front of him. Riku watches where he strikes and quick draws his knife, deflecting his claws. The recoil pushed him back to the other Weavile, slicing his back, ripping the jacket. He opens his eyes to see the ripped up jacket. He senses more people coming. The two grunts return with a Sandshrew and a Duskull. "You got to be shitin' me," yelled Riku.

~The Sandshrew digged a hole while the Duskull developed a fog around us. Riku could still sense the Weavile, but he couldn't see Duskull's aura. Sandshrew was no where to be found. The Weaviles were concealed now. "Damn it, it's their night slash!" Riku thought. He sensed them in front of him, but it was to late. Both Weaviles sliced an X in Riku's body. The horror that he felt before damaged him again, he falls to the ground in pain. Seeing the his past in the blink of the eye. Blood gushes out onto the grass and faints. A light comes towards him, looking forward to him, he sees his mother. "Mother? Is that you?" Riku questioned. "It is my dear child, it's to soon for you to come here. Believe in yourself, fight the power!" she teaches before she leaves again. Riku is in his body again, quickly opens his eyes. Pounds his hand on the ground and quickly gets up.~

~His body is covered by a blue aura. The grunts looked terrified. The pokemon showed no remorse, charging at him with no hesitation. Riku spins around to form a Aura Sphere in his hands and quickly firing at the first Weavile that was charging at him. "Ōra no tama!" yelled Riku. The ball blasting him back into the forest. The other Weavile runs away to aid his comrade. Sandshrew began to dig again the the Duskull prepares to do a Night Shade. Riku moves towards him and yells "Farukonpanchi!" quickly moves his right arm back and sends a full punch in the front of his skull, cracking it. The Sandshrew digs up in front of him, ripping another cut in Riku's body, but he grabs his foot. Pinning him to the ground, he body slams the Sandshrew, knocking him out. Riku stands up, the grunts are no where to be seen. He knees down, "Damn it, I over did it again"~

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    ~~~~Kellyn~~~~

I finished as an Operator ran to him, refilling the Styler. The floor below me was still a warzone and I was surprised I go so far. I looked out the window, seeing that it was now daylight. The noise downstairs had faded and the last of the mystery men, presumably Team Night, were escaping. That's when I saw it...

Far off in the forest, a bright, blue light flared up and quickly disappeared. Unfortunately, my curiosity got the best of me and decided to find out what it was. Not even checking for Kurt or Ace, I left the building, which was now being repaired as best it could be.

I continued down though the forest, Bliss on my side and my arms behind my head. "I wonder who they were," I said to her, "And what was that light?" She simply barked at me in reply. Suddenly, two dark men ran past, both screaming in terror. That was one scared fat man, I thought.

I went even farther until I saw Riku... He was kneeling on the ground by an unconscious Sandshrew. "What the hell?" I yelled at him, fear, anxiety, and curiosity in my voice. "Did you make that light?"

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
  • (I was going to have something happen to me before you come, but my computer died on me right before you posted your post so yeah. ._.)

~Before~
    ~Blood gushes out of my scars. "Is this the end of me? My body is unable to move, every time I breath. It hurts.There is no one near me to help." thought Riku. He fell to the ground and rolls onto his back. Taking deep, heavy breaths. The pain was in his lungs. His eyes quench in pain. "I better... just... sleep..." Riku whined. As soon as he said that, his eyes opened. An aura was coming towards him. It was unknown. "Damn it!" He struggles to get back up. Desperately standing up and goes into a battle stance. A woman pops out of the forest. She had long brown hair. Her clothing was at the finest stature, wealthy like. Fine purple cloth with black designs. The main thing he noticed was her shoes... high heels. "Ah, what a nice little boy. I would of made you my boyfriend if you weren't a blasted ranger!" she said as she walked over to him. Riku tried to punch her, but misses, ending up giving himself with a noise bleed. Her face reaction made him go into awe. She flicks her hair with the slightest of ease, slapping him to go back to the ground. "You would treat a woman like that? she barked. Riku saw her looking at his neckless. He moves his hand to grasp it firmly. "So your going to play rough now? Real men do what woman tell them to do." she complained. "ARGH!" Riku screamed in pain. The woman slammed her heel into his wound, releasing his grip. She lowers to him and yanks it off of Riku's neck. The neckless was one of Gorz Spikes turned into a beautifully crafted claw. "Thanks." her echo carried to him. Disappearing from the human eye.~

~Gorz unable to move, he could sense his master in trouble. He tried to get out of his bed, but falls, unable to move. Both Chanseys quickly moved to aid Gorz. One used a mini toss while the other jumped on the bed, waiting to receive the patient. Chansey lowers the Lucario back into his bed and wags her finger, saying no-no. Another patient asked for assistance, but the two Chanseys bonked their heads together. Gorz saw the vision of Riku's brink of death. He breaks out into tears. That last thing he saw was him on the ground, dead. Gorz felt someone taking his neckless, he regained a little bit of strength. Thinking if he rest for a few minutes, he could get back into the action.~

~After~
    ~Riku couldn't close his eyes. Coughing up blood, he could even choke on it because it was so bad. His body was covered in his own blood. Quickly getting hypothermia. The only thing her could do is lay his hand above his eyes and slowly die in pain. He senses another aura. "God Damn it, please kill me now! Riku yelling out, causing him to cough up even more blood. He noticed it was a student at the Ranger School, but unfortunately, it was to late for him. After hearing the question, he scowled at him, replying, "You see me injured and that's all you think about!" He imagined strangling him in his head. Coughing up blood from it. "Aye, it's over for... me..." Riku out cold.~

kagan2

Years
  • Kurt accidently jumped on Ace and relazied it when Ace talked."Anyways, lets go find him!" Ace yelled and ran to the forest-side.But Kurt knew that the man was runnig inside so he decided to go inside with Blaze.He saw the man after a little while.He held Blaze in his hands and throwed it to the mystery men and make him fall.''I got you this time'' Kurt yelled.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • [In the Middle of the Forest]

Ace is in the middle of the forest and he sees Kellyn and Riku. "Huh?" He sees Riku out cold. "Gah ranger student stylers doesn't have voice mails.." Ace said with a disspointment.

Then he suddenly sees a Cherubi. "Hmm Cherubi knows Heal Pulse, it might help.." He said it quietly. Ace released the Styler and circled a Cherubi, but suddenly it Cherubi jumped up and flipped around, releasing multiple glowing yellow or green leaves from the top two leaves on its head, hitting Ace's styler.

"Ouch, that Magical Leaf hurts!" Ace tried to Circle Cherubi again and he did it. "Cherubi, use Heal Pulse on Riku!" Cherubi creates a ball of energy in its leaves that explodes into a soothing wave. Healing Riku. "Are you ok!?" Ace asked.

Ranger Browser:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
  • ~Knocked out, unable to move, his body resists the healing pulse. The scars become infected with a black aura. The skin around the wounds are black colored. Blood continues to spill out of his lifeless body.~

(That was uber short, you can't do much when Weaviles screw you over with Night Slash. ._.)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    (Sorry Kiniko, didn't realize you needed another post... :/)

~~~~Kellyn~~~~

I looked closer at Riku, now seeing why he had been kneeling. His wounds were blackening. Damnit, I thought, I'm to selfish. I stood there for awhile, just to keep him company and look over his wounds. He had a nasty scissor cut down his stomach, probably from the Pokemon who left their tracks beside him.

Suddenly, Ace piled through the canopy, ordering a Cherrim for a Heal Pulse. The Pokemon did just that but something was wrong... His wounds kept spilling more and more blood.

"Ace!" I yelled to the fellow student. "Take Bliss and find some help!" I didn't even look to see if he listened. I walked back to Riku, trying to bandage the wound with what I had in my back.

You could see the black through the bandages...

"Stay with us Riku," I said to him, though he likely couldn't hear. I watched closer as his breathing slowed, obviously paralyzed from whatever attacked him. I tried to pick him up, unfortunately unable to do much, I set him back down.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • "Hmm...Bliss, Sneasel go back to Ranger Union and call Kurt, Jewel and anothers! Quickly!" Ace yelled. Sneasel and Bliss ran to the Ranger Union. Then he quickly goes back to Kellyn and Riku. "How could it not work!?" Ace was shocked. "Uhh, what move can revive someone, uhh....." Ace was thinking. "Dammit I forgot, you have any ideas Kellyn!?" Ace asked.

Meanwhile...

Sneasel and Bliss were on their way to the Ranger Union, and they saw Kurt. "Sneasel! Sneasel!" Sneasel grabbed Kurt's leg and tried to make him follow him, while Bliss barked. "Sneasel!" Sneasel pointed at the path that leads to Riku, Kellyn and Ace.

kagan2

Years
  • The Mysrey Man was down.Kurt was running to him and suddenly something grabed his leg.''Sneasel! Sneasel!'' The Sneasel growled.Bliss started to bark and suddenly Kurt's eyes got bigger.Sneasel pointed at a direction and Kurt yelled''One of you keep this man!Blaze C'mon Lets go!''.Kurt and Blaze started to run to where Riku is laying.Kurt entered the forest and looked at the moon.Then he looked at Blaze he was barking...but it was like he was talking.''Cmon Faster!!'' A voice said.Kurt looked around and saw a group of people.He quickly jumped from a short cliff and landed right next to Ace.Kurt opens his eyes and relaizes that he didnt mone an inch.''Sneasel!!!''Sneasel yells again.''Ok,ok''Kurt nods and run where Sneasel pointed.He Riku laying on the floor with a dark cut bleeding.''Oh S***!!''Kurt yells.

Last edited:

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
  • ~Riku sees a bright light. His body became numb. The time was up for him. When he looked at himself. He was in his true body. Naturally spiked black hair instead of his artificialy blue hair, his pale white skin was back to his tanned skin, and without his Lucario Gijinka outfit. Riku's body transformed into his real body, but he didn't breathe anymore. Dead.~

(I'm going to be gone for a week, had to have something done to me. I'm not really dead, just seems like it.)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • (OOC: Thanks for keeping this alive guys! I'll be back officially on the 30th of June. Have fun everybody! :) Oh, and could someone let CrossJHero know so he can bunny me? Thanks! )

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • (LOL, sorry, I think someone needs to help me out, I have a family emergency which I must tend to, and I am finding the time to come on this site, and I'm meant to be asleep right now. I will be back on next week.)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry for not posting before now. I was having the worst case of writer's block ever. It's amazing what a pokemon movie marathon and a few liters of Cherry Coke can do. CrossJHero, just pick it up from here ok?)

Jewel finally looked at Ice. He was staring at the wall. Not a good sign at all. She cleared her throat. "Ummm...Ice? You aren't mad about me and Riku are you?", she asked. Ice didn't move. "What else am I supposed to be? I found you with HIM in the forest, looking a bit too comfortable. And you were saying "Riku" in your sleep", he said, his voice low. Jewel, despite her earlier inner promise to not do or saying back, got extremely angry. "Need I remind you 'dear'", she said sarcastically "That it was YOU who made me cry in the first place? That made me look for comfort from a complete stranger?" The bluenette glared daggers at the male, daring him to challenge her on this. Ice was taken aback. She was never harsh with him. She was always a happy, calm person. Suddenly the way out of Crysta Cave was blocked. A ton of rocks fell into the river, quickly blocking the entrance. Jewel groaned aloud. She'd rushed off without Snowstar, and Ice's Froslass hadn't been feeling well. Soon all she heard were the other rangers swearing and yelling through their stylers. "SHUT UP!!!", the bluenette screamed into her styler. Everyone fell silent. "Does ANYONE have a plan?" Sven's voice asked. A thump was heard, followed by another round of cursing. "If we did, we wouldn't be here you numbskull" , Kate's voice said, obviously angered by the dark-skinned Ranger.

Jewel talked to Chairperson Erma. She had Isaac rig the announcement system to the Operator's head-set. Jewel's voice filled the entire Union. "Students. We top rangers have become trapped due to cave-ins. We need some help getting out. Sven and Kate are in the Chroma Ruins. Keith is in Boyle Volcano. Wendy is in Hippowdon Temple. Ice and myself are in Crysta Cave. Consider this a mission from all of us top rangers. Chairperson Erma will give you a regular styler and a map. Good luck Students", she said, ending the transmission. ".......That is the worst idea I've ever heard" Sven said. "And what exactly would YOU have suggested?", Wendy said. They started bickering again. "GET A ROOM YOU TWO!", Jewel said, before shutting her styler off. She laid down on a flat rock, very tired from the stresses of the day. Ice scooted closer, until he was next to her. Jewel was fast asleep, her leg twitching occasionally. Ice pulled her into his lap, covering her with his jacket. After that, he looked up at the ceiling until he too fell asleep, his arms around the blue haired girl, keeping her warm.

(Oh, and The Final Watchman, you can introduce your second character now)

Last edited:
    Back