• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

American Idol!

So far,Who's you'r favorite American Idol?

• Total voters

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
  • I watched all of Idol 4 (mainly because my sisters were in it) and I was very dissapointed to see Carrie win. She really wasn't that good, because every country song she sang was off key, but to the audience who never listens to country, it was really good! And the whole season was based off of popularity. I personally wanted Vonzelle (sp) to win because she had a really powerful voice and was idol material. Or Constantine and Bo. Did you see the look on the Idol's faces when Constantine left??!! They were SO shocked!! Anywho... I think the ONLY idol who deserved to win throughout all of the season is Kelly. No one could ever replace her. She deserves to be the ONLY idol....but I know I'm going to watch season 5, just because I <3 american idol!!

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • i know kelly is the 1st and best idol so far!she's the only one who stood out to me so far.but carrie's next!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • ash_misty4ever said:
    I was very dissapointed to see Carrie win. She really wasn't that good, because every country song she sang was off key, but to the audience who never listens to country, it was really good!

You're right, she was off key in all the songs that the judges claimed she was in her element while singing. They tend to pack the audience intentionally with unthinking ditzes who cheer at anything positive, boo at anything negative, and have no care for the actual quality of the singers, thus giving the illusion that Carrie pulled everything off perfectly. The show is always a bit rigged--notice that the people they profile the most from the beginning of the show usually end up making it to the top twelve. I've also noticed the judges use reverse psychology on the viewer; they will insult some people so unfairly that the viewer will vote for that person in defiance.

Technically, as far as people who have won the competition go, Kelly is still the most deserving, but as far as anyone who has ever participated in the show, I believe that it is a tie between Clay Aiken and Bo Bice.

I did love Scooter Girl from season three more than anyone, but she didn't advance past the round of 64 ;_________;

Nicole

Years
  • oh okay,if you think that.oh did y'all hear about kelly,how she doesnt want to do anything with american idol anymore.she doesnt want to go to the shows or anything.she just wants to get a way from it.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    T_T I still feel so bad that Bo didnt win.. He really, really deserved it..

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    X3; Chairman Kaga - That makes me feel better X3; If Bo won, who knows what producers might have made of him XD

Nicole

Years
  • no so not farther,but idont know???i just know carries going to make an impacted on music.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Thanks to PokemonMstrSpiro in the other thread for posting the winner's name in the thread title and spoiling it for those of us who haven't got around to watching the taped final episode yet. >_>

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Dignity said:
    X3; Chairman Kaga - That makes me feel better X3; If Bo won, who knows what producers might have made of him XD

I think I said in one of these American Idol topics that he would have become an old, hairy Hilary Duff...thank goodness he was spared that fate XD

I actually saw him perform on Regis & Kelly yesterday morning. He rocked my socks bigtime. And did you know his name is acutally Harold Bice? Bo comes from his childhood nickname of Bogart XD

Back