• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Adventure of a Lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well I've just been looking over the Rps here and we are missing a vital one. A normal old Pokemon journey. In this we will start in Hoen and if we get as far as the pokemon league without this thread dieing, we'll think about going futher. Each person can have a maximum of 1 character to start (maybe later will new group members join us). I would like for 6 people (including myself) to be in this Rp. Three people will start in Oldale town and 3 in littleroot. The 3 in Littleroot know each other and the 3 in Oldale know each other but no one knows any one from the other town. Professor Birch brings the 3 from Littleroot to Oldale town so all of us can get our first pokemon together. You can have any non evolved pokemon (so pikachu cannot be a starter) but no one can the same pokemon as another player. No legendaries as starters and don't have your pokemon knowing moves that they learn at like level 50 when we start. For example your newly hatched charmander cannot have fire blast. Try to make your post have feeling. If your having trouble with writing good posts read Raichu Master's guide to role playing posts because it is very good.

My info is in the Role Playing Characters thread so read it there.
Town: Littleroot town

Years
Can I join?
My char is
Name : Ryley
female
Pokemon : Ekans
Town : Littleroot

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Konnichiwa(Wow it's been a while...let's see if I still know how to do this now)

Name: RHo
female
Starter:Poochyena
Town:Oldale

Years
Radai you can only have one pokemon as a starter. You can catch the other two later though. please edit your post to have only one pokemon.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
Can I join?

Name: Batesy
Pok?mon: Charmander
Town: Littleroot

Last edited:
Years
I am very sorry Prof. Pine but this Rp has a limit of 6 people and you are the seventh. Batesy and Shineyelectrode read the first post! It says
Three people will start in Oldale town and 3 in littleroot.
You cannot start in Slateport! One of you must choose Oldale and the other Littleroot. As soon as one of you posts either Oldale or Littleroot the other shall automatically go to the other town. If either of you don't like the rules you may leave and Prof. Pine shall take your place.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Ytnim said:
I am very sorry Prof. Pine but this Rp has a limit of 6 people and you are the seventh. Batesy and Shineyelectrode read the first post! It says
You cannot start in Slateport! One of you must choose Oldale and the other Littleroot. As soon as one of you posts either Oldale or Littleroot the other shall automatically go to the other town. If either of you don't like the rules you may leave and Prof. Pine shall take your place.

Oops, I'll change to odale

Years
OOC: Yes everything is Ok now. I am sorry to seem like a control freak but I didn't want the Rp getting out of hand before it started.

IC: I looked over at my alarm clock. It read 9:30 am in a dull red colour. "9:30!!! Man I'm late!!! Prof. Birch said 9:00, 9:15 at the latest!!!!" I got dressed in the first things I found and quickly ran upstairs to say bye to Mum and Dad. After grabbing a piece of toast I ran outside to Prof. Birch, Batesy and Ryley. They looked at me and started laughing. I looked down and I was wearing an awful pair of teddy bear pyjamas that I wore when I was 2 years old and they were still a 2 year old size. I screamed and found myself in bed, sweating all over. I looked at the clock and it was only 8:00. "It was only a dream. A stupid old dream." I reasurred myself as I got out of bed to get in the shower. When I finished getting ready I looked at my wrist for the time but my watch was at the repair shop. "Mum! Have you got my watch from the repair shop yet?"
"Well I lied to you when I said I took it to the repair shop. I actually got you a new watch that has a video phone and can have trainer items added to it like a pokedex and poke nav and various other useful things."
"Really?! Wow thanks mum! This new watch is awesome! Thanks again!" I put the watch on and pushed a button on the side. It told me the time in a metallic voice. "It is now 8:49 pm."
"Well I had better go now. See-ya Mum, see-ya Dad." I walked out the door and went to the edge of town where Prof. Birch was waiting. "Hi Danny. All ready for you big adventure?
"Yes. I just can't wait to get my first pokemon! By the way where are the others?"
"They'll be here soon, Danny. You have come a little early after all."
"Well Ok." I sat on a nearby log and waited for the others to come.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
Batesy was walking to Prof. Birch's lab. He then noticed Danny.
"Hey Danny!" He said. "Here to get your first Pok?mon too?"

Years
Ryley checked her stuff one last time and then ran to the door.
"Bye mom, I'm going now!"she yelled before shutting the door. Outside she was greated by her mother's Pidgeotto, one of her best friends.
"Hey Pidgeotto! Care to keep me company to the lab?" Pidgeotto looked up at her and nodded "Pidgeooo!!"
Ryley smiled. "Alright then!" They both set of towards the lab.

It didn't take them long to reach it and Ryley saw Batesy and Danny were already there.
"Hi guys! Nervous?"she asked with a grin. Pidgeotto flew on top of Ryley's head to take a better look at the boys. As he recognized them he greated them with a loud scream.
"Pidgeotto stop that!" Ryley said as she covered her ears.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
"You wish!" Batesy said referring to Ryley's remark. "What Pok?mon are you going to pick? I'm going to try and get Pichu!" Batesy said. He really liked Pichu. Cute and yellow. He also wanted to evolve it to Pikachu. But if he couldn't get Pichu then Charmander wouldn't be too bad.
But Batesy still wanted Pichu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back