• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Sean

Years

To be fair, they were both a mess, haha. Though I did enjoy the second season slightly better than the first since I was more emotionally invested. First season was a train wreck, in my opinion, since he kept dilly-dallying around and was a sorry excuse for a protagonist.

Yeah the storyline goes all over the place, e.g. what happened to rize like... they completely dropped that off

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Owari no Seraph, episode 2. I'm feeling incredibly underwhelmed, but the law clearly states you must watch 3 episodes before any final judgements are valid.

Years
So I've splashed into several series since my last post here that named any series, but I've not really watched a whole lot.

Got a few more weeks of Shippuden and Pokemon XY under my belt, as well as further into my "rewatches" of Kill la Kill and Dragon Ball Kai, and also have been watching One Piece along with Toonami without tracking progress. I tacked on an episode of Naruto. I started Love Live! School Idol Project, and I restarted Shinryaku! Ika Musume, Sword Art Online II, and A Certain Magical Index. I finished DRRR!! x2 Shou, Saekano, Chuu-Bra!!, and Maoyuu. And I think that's it. Nothing from the new season yet.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I just watched Attack on Titan Episode 1. It's very interesting and I'm very curious. I plan to keep on watching for the foreseeable future.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
FINALLY finished Stiens;Gate which was amazing as people say it is and FINALLY have started to grind through Diamond no Ace again (Currently on episode 46.)

As with most of the new season's first and second episodes out of the way, I've added Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation, High School DxD BorN, Kekkai Sensen, Ore Monogatari!!, Owari no Seraph, Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Revolutions and Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo.

Goddamn why are most of these coming out on Sundays ;-;

pkmin3033

Out of sheer boredom I'm re-watching Death Note at the moment...dubbed. It's Amuro Ray from Gundam 79 vs. Felix Gaeta from Battlestar Galactica and it's making me giggle something awful...it's even more ridiculous when I can understand what the characters are saying without subtitles. Some of the dialogue is just outrageous, and Light's voice doesn't fit him at all in particular. But I've seen worse...at least the accents are as bad as Unbreakable Machine Doll's. I still can't decide if I enjoyed that show or not!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
It's anime Sunday. Just watched Gunslinger Stratos #3

Gonna watch the new episodes of Kekkai Sensen, Fate/stay night: UBW and Owari no Seraph later.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
I'm re-watching Ano Natsu de Matteru, what a piece of art! Maybe a little bit too teenager'd, yet a charming show.

Years
Started watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso earlier last week and over the weekend with boyfriend. Originally was hesitant about it being a musical anime, but it's been more enjoyable than any of the Spring series that I placed on my list.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Started watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso earlier last week and over the weekend with boyfriend. Originally was hesitant about it being a musical anime, but it's been more enjoyable than any of the Spring series that I placed on my list.
Dunno why you hesitate so much considering how popular Shigatsu was here =D

Years
Dunno why you hesitate so much considering how popular Shigatsu was here =D

Well, I've fallen out of anime since there haven't been many that interests me enough to keep my short attention span. The only time I can watch entire episodes is with my boyfriend, otherwise I'll be skipping through them or not watch them at all.

Back