• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

another adoption page... -_-;

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Can I please have an example egg? Your eggs are really cool n_n (hopes my fire egg will hatch into something cool) :D

Years
    This eggs are the best! Could I have a Flaming Egg? Also I have a question, could any one tell me how are eggs hatching and Pokemon evolving? Sorry I don't know :(

O

Your Mom
    Years
    mr kecleon said:
    sorry read through and saw we were only allowed one so can i please have a m3i egg and an example egg with story please

I didn't get the story... o_O. M3 egg is restricted, m3 members only. [I don't even know if I'm really in it because My chara plays a pretty big role in BR, and I'm a spriter in it too]

fudge01- So it's 12 more evolutions for minite then? I thought it included Minite. X.x

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ummm i'm not sure anymore XD i will have to ask aviex he is in charge of that stuff :P

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    ok, wow, its busy atm -_-; it will take a while to egg you all.

and omega and fudge, its 12 LAST forms. so its like 25 (estimate) minite forms -_-;

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    thanks fer the eggy its cute i hope its ill be cool

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Normal-11/?
    Leaking-6/6
    M3i-2/?
    Flaming-5/6
    Dark eggs-3/6
    Ether eggs-4/6
    Example eggs-4/11
    Specials owned- Prereleased/named - scolari

Read this to check the eggs you can have before posting... Urgh.

What egg is Minite from? I want one! x.x

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    umm the normal egg :P thats where i got my minite from :D

Years
    hey dude can i have a red egg that is like a knuckles dude or somethin? gotta represent homie...jk....anyone are you still doing the egg thing?

Back