• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • I am very sadened about this. Andy was one of my dear friends. It is so very unlike him...it's hard for me to still understand why banning one of our greatest admins had to be the outcome. One thing's for sure: this is just as unexpected yet deserved as it is sadening. ;o;

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The banning was the staff decison. The way Andy was in DCC he was really arngry.Also several of his posts. He could have done something like delete accounts or ban people and delete threads with how arngry he was. Well it was good before it was too late. I will miss Andy. He was god guy. Also his Mr. Cup account is not banned. He could come back in that account. Should'nt that be banned just in case.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I know that this is hard to believe, since it is April First... o.o;

But... it's hard to believe, regardless on what day it happens. ;-;

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, this is a bad try at an April Fools joke. You all are gullible. I know this isn't true. Andy is one of the best members at PC and I know him personally and he would never have done anything that they say. I know that tomorrow he will be unbanned, so I will just wait until then. :)

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • April fools... I just know it, no one will ever convince me even if he will be banned for 7 years from now! xD
    It is an april fools and I don't want to think its true at all. Whatever you're saying is to make it sound convincing -.-

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    PiroMunkie said:
    Yeah, this is a bad try at an April Fools joke. You all are gullible. I know this isn't true. Andy is one of the best members at PC and I know him personally and he would never have done anything that they say. I know that tomorrow he will be unbanned, so I will just wait until then. :)
    No Ryan. I think they are for real. This is in Announcements.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Oh no.this can't be happening.he was my favourite member here.I hope this is a joke.Pc already is different with him gone.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Wait. I have a question. Why on his profile you can PM him.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    NiNGi said:
    And you can still give him rep too!... bad april fools... at least make it believable xD
    That shows more proof. Is there something you are not telling us.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • And then why are all other members always banned in both? ?_?

Come on! You dudes are trying to climb mirrors! xD This april fools has failed, get over it! xP
    I wonder - why was he so loved by everyone and then few seconds after he's banned everyone is saying "OMG! HE'S FINALY BANNED!! FINALLY OMG!!!" -.-'
    Too much denial/too much confirmation = lies.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • True, but then again, ur not suppose to be able to visit his profile in Member list. Either its a false or its not. And I know its true, but if its a fakie, don't wait until midnight to say it. Midnight is when the full moon appears.

Back