• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
[censor]****[/censor] omg... That sucks. Theres absolutely no way of fixing it? Not even through ASM?

There is a way, eventually. It takes some time (and patience), but the results are always perfect. You need to know how to use a hex editor anyway. If you're interested, let me know.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Erm, can someone post me a direct link to a Pokecry download? I couldn't find it on Google, and apparently it doesn't come with Elite Map after all :(

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
Erm, can someone post me a direct link to a Pokecry download? I couldn't find it on Google, and apparently it doesn't come with Elite Map after all :(

I can't remember where I found this, but it's version 2, it should work. (Don't worry about it being a zip, my virus scanner used to deleate older pokecry versions but not this one so I'm pretty sure it's safe. :))

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I can't remember where I found this, but it's version 2, it should work. (Don't worry about it being a zip, my virus scanner used to deleate older pokecry versions but not this one so I'm pretty sure it's safe. :))
Thanks! I really appreciate it.
Teh Blazer... I have no idea sorry... is there some way to look that up with Hackmew's UNLZ?
And to BlitZ, he was asking a question about an offset, not for a custom-made script or help with his hack. Don't be a retard :P

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
okay, if THIS message is deleted, ill repost it again.

how do you add pokemon in pokemon gold without the use of a hex editor? and also how do you edit the moveset of pokemon in pokemon gold without the use of a hex editor?

Answer, THIS time.
Oh, that's simple. You do magic.

Now, my question. I seem to be having trouble when I try to find a R/S/E-styled OW in FRLG. I replaced it with somebody, but it won't show up in A-Map. I mean not only the picture, it looks like it doesn't exist o.O

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
Are there any tools that could be used for map hacking in DP? Somewhat like Advance map?

644Klaww

LittleBigPlanet + Pokemon = <3
Years
Okay, figured out my other problem. :)

Now, uhm...

I'm writing a script for "MOM".

I'm using flags, so that she...

1. Asks you for a favour.
2. After she asks a favour, she says something about it if you speak to her again.
3. After the favour she says something else, and you get running shoes.
4. From then on she says, "I'm right behind you!"

Right now, It works for 1 and 2. (I haven't made the favour do-able yet.)

BUT, if you leave and com back, it resets it all, and she explains the favour to you again. :(

It's like all the flags reset or something. How would I go about fixing that?

I used flags 0x1, 0x2, and 0x3 if it matters.

PS. Are there just plain Variables, and if so, are they any different from flags?

Muffin™

Knows your age
Years
Does anybody know the hexadecimal numbers for the RUNNING SHOES?

Bumping this one again. I WANT TEH MAM TWWO SAYY "ARE U GOIN OUTSIDE AGAN? WEL HERE ARE YOUR RUN SHOES. HAVE FUN HUNY" SO THAT'S WHY I WANT TEH NUMBERS ( I sound like a complete idiot, right?)

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
@Septile: Okay, so to enable Running Shoes, setflag 0x82F in FireRed, setflag 0x860 in Ruby/Sapphire, and setflag 0x8C0 in Emerald.
And yes, you are a complete idiot :P
Jk, but next time check the documents and tutorials section. The tut that I've linked for 644 could've given you this information.

@644: First, you shouldn't be using those flags :\ The safe flags are 0x1000 and on (but I've had a similar problem with those flags too).
There are just plain variables, and they're different from flags in that they're more versatile, and can have a wider range of values assigned to them. See this tutorial for more: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=164276&highlight=xse+tutorial
Now, in the script you're using, vars would be set up like this:
Spoiler:

This is a rough layout, I'm assuming you already are familiar with XSE.

Last edited:

644Klaww

LittleBigPlanet + Pokemon = <3
Years
@Septile: Okay, so to enable Running Shoes, setflag 0x82F in FireRed, setflag 0x860 in Ruby/Sapphire, and setflag 0x8C0 in Emerald.
And yes, you are a complete idiot :P
Jk, but next time check the documents and tutorials section. The tut that I've linked for 644 could've given you this information.

@644: First, you shouldn't be using those flags :\ The safe flags are 0x1000 and on (but I've had a similar problem with those flags too).
There are just plain variables, and they're different from flags in that they're more versatile, and can have a wider range of values assigned to them. See this tutorial for more: [I MAY NOT POST LINKS YET]
Now, in the script you're using, vars would be set up like this:
Spoiler:

This is a rough layout, I'm assuming you already are familiar with XSE.

I'm familiar enough to understand all that, so thanks. :D

I've just started scripting today, by the way. The only way I'm understanding all this is because I used to code with Game Maker Pro. (Not the drag and drop, but the coding.)

I'll try fixing it now. :)

Oh, and don't dis teh n00b speekz!!!1!!1!!oneone!!!shiftone!

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Grrrowl owl owl owl!! >_<

My efforts have ceased to be of use to the betterment of us all! xD

So, I say for all the people who don't know how to do things, to stop asked to be spooned fed in the way of hacking >_> i hate my generation xD

Click here nao!!11!!

Thanks, didn't see that there... :p

Oh, btw, you changed your name in the tut, you're no longer Fan King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back