• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a sexist trainer?

Are you a sexist trainer?

• Yes

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 90 76.9%

• Total voters

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
  • Nah. The last thing I'm thinking about when I catch my pokémon is what's "down there". Unless there's a good reason for that, like battle strategy or breeding. Otherwise pokémon gender concerns me very little.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    For me, I'll catch both genders of the Pokémon, compare the IVs and keep accordingly.

!gnition

DDRtist
    Years
  • I catch whatever Pokemon is unfortunate enough to get caught by my pokeball :)

Never really paid much attention to gender.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I don't really think it matters :x I catch any pokemon I don't have, but if I have to have a specific gender for evolving that pokemon For example:

If ralts needs to be a female to evolve and I wanted a Gardevoir I would go for a female
    If ralts needs to be a male to evolve and I wanted a GardeiriedoZ (Sorry i suck at spelling his name) I would go for male

Other then that I don't think it really matters most of the time

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • i use to be and sometimes i still am. i usually wanted them to be boys unless stuff like vespiquin or if it looks like a girl like roserade.

Mikefox124

Silver Legend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2008
    4 girls, 2 boys in my team, plus I don't care about gender as long as I have Ditto.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Depends on the pokemon for what gender I choose. I like me a female Mence, but besides that, all the big monster things are male. The likes of gardy and Milotic get female.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I don't really care about gender, I just capture whatever one of that particular species appears first, though my cousin is incredibly sexist, if he sees a shiny female, he would still run.... That's bad......

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I will go for anything, male or female, they aren't different (Unless you are breeding them.. then you need to look)

Unless I can't stand the sprite, like the female Wombuffet in DP *Shudder*

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • LOL-ed on the Female Wobbuffet...

I catch them with their specific genders depending on their looks.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • I cath mostly male. Before i never let females into my team but now i do let them in sometimes only if their shny

xxspeedy101

master trainer
    Years
  • I try to catch my poke's based on apperence if they look male than i want a male if they look female than i want a female since i don't want (like stated befor) a female machamp that would be weird.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm not at all bothered about the genders of my Pokemon. I'll catch at random.

Now, if we were talking about gender of the protagonist, I'd be guilty of always choosing female. xD

Back