• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you considered a "nerd" at school?

Years
  • Hell yeah!-
    I mean, ofcourse I am nerd, I bree Guppies, I get grades some people in my class can't even dream of getting, I get bullied so very little, but get bullied any way.
    so yes, I am a good nerd, although most people don't know about all of the other things I am interested in, most of them are animals and plants.

.-.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Haaa, I'm the type of person who would rather take notes during lunch than eat or hang out with friends, and I didn't go out to recess even once during my last year in middle school, and instead stayed inside to do extra practice in math or science. Does that say anything? xD

Although in terms of friends and stuff, I'm not the friendless nerd who has no social skills whatsoever. I'm just not the social butterfly who's friends with everyone. xD;; And when it comes to getting bullied, I'd say I'm the bully, not the bullied. I can be pretty crude with my words, I guess. (And I live by the 'hate-me-hate-you' kind of motto so I don't usually care what the bullied person thinks of me. xDD)

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Hmmm im between unpopuler to popular i used to be a nerd at class but when i started to get into trouble i became in the middle.
    If you mean by good grades then i mostly get good grades and only a couple of fails that needs improving.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Haha, no. Sometimes I wish I was, though... so I could be smart...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Seeing as the term "nerd" is so commonly thrown out as a tag here for such little pointless reasons (like if you happen to do well in a test; like reading, games or anime), it's a bit hard for to escape being called a nerd by the so-called "cool people".
    Anyhu... I get pretty good grades (was 2nd place overall last year), and like games/anime etc... so yes, I guess I do get called a nerd at school but I just ignore them.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Nope. I usually keep to myself unless one of my friends is in my class. Easy to forget I'm there...like a ninja...xD

Years
  • I would consider my self a "nerd", I play World of Warcraft, Pokemon, watch GiTS, love RPG's. But people who know don't really realize it because of how I pull it off. There's something about roleplaying in a Marilyn Manson shirt that make people see past it. That, and the whole "don't give a" attitude helps a bit.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Oh no, I look like the Devil

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
  • Yeah, im the smart one in my school. My friends are all kind of nerds but i'm the smartest, they are kind of like games nerds. I love Science and Maths, the best subjects in the world.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I'm not a nerd,unless you count being anime/computer obsessed nerdy xDD;
    Not super nerdy nor super dumb is what I consider myself~
    I'm treated fairly well by people of all kinds at school though,so even if I was,I wouldn't really be made fun of,or overlooked ;3

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeah, I'm a nerd, but I'm not an outcast. xD I actually fit into my group of friends because I'm the most technologically-savvy out of most of them. ^^

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    IM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO NERD WITH GUYS,I HAVE MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL BUT FOR THE GIRLS IM A NERD

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
  • About half-half here, more leaning towards the nerd side. I'm proud of it. I tell popular kids I play pokemon just for a laugh.

People care too much, seriously ;)

Sam

Last edited:

Mr. Sanders

AaMayL Supporter for life!
    Years
  • Kids at my school say I'm a:

Artistic genious
    Maths expert
    Computer wiz
    Dictionary on legs
    Pokemon expert
    Master hacker
    Etc.

I can no longer walk through the 'play'ground without grade 3, 4, 5, and 6 students asking me;

How do I draw this?
    This Algebra sum, how do you do it?
    How do I install this?
    What does 'Nostalgia' mean?
    Where do I catch Pikachu?
    How do I edit the May sprite?
    Etc.

Some kids at my school call me a nerd, but these are the sort of people who say 'Um' a million times in a 9 word sentence then tell a joke that nobody really likes.

I'd call myself a 'mental-stimulation enthusiast' but some would call me a nerd. Yes.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Yes, I am a nerd. I admit it. I mean, c'mon... 10 hours of maths and 6 hours of physics a week... on top of that I play Pokemon. Nuff said really.

Back