• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you For or Against Gay Marriage?

Are you for or against gay marriage?

• For gay marriage

Votes: 97 51.6%
  • Against gay marriage

Votes: 57 30.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 34 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
Years
  • Seriously, when it's something you're BORN WITH, you can't do anything to change it except to live a goddamn lie. Just because you're born a certain way doesn't mean you should be forced to live a constant lie, telling everyone you're straight. We're all born with eyes, who the hell says we can't look at things. You're born gay, you're born straight. You should be able to get married either way.

um people are not born gay or straight, they make there decisions

oh yeah some1 could be raised like that but not born with

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    By religion I'm not really supposed to suport gay marriage but to be honest I really couldn't care less. If they want to be together who is society to stand in thier way.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • First off, I believe homosexuals are born that way. There are a few gay people who wish they were straight. If it was a choice, these people wouldn't have made it.

As for my vote, I am against marriage, period. Heterosexual or homosexual. It just gets too complicated, and I for one don't need a legal document saying that I am in love with another person.

But having said that, since we live in a world where many people do want to get married, I say that if straight people can do it, gay people should be allowed to as well.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Bah, I support gays. I'm not gay and personally thinks its kidn of disturbing.. x: But I'm not against it, I support it.

People are yes, born gay or straight however the way their are raised is just as much a factor in making them gay or straight.

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
  • um people are not born gay or straight, they make there decisions

as a matter of fact you are, I didn't choose be gay, it just happened, I was literally born gay, I just found men more attractive and there was nothing I could do to help it, and you know what?, I'm proud

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Don't you guys get what I mean by majority?

Don't get mad at me if the congress and the senate have the power to overrule that right, by MAJORITY.

People like you are to used to the judicial branch of government legislate rather than ennact laws. That's the way the liberals are tearing up this country.

So if a small group of people want to start speeding when they drive, shouldn't they be given the right to? Since they're a minority?

If a small minority wants to rob a bank, should they be given the right to?

If a small minority wanted to get rid of all but a certain race, should they be given that right because it is what they believe in?

Please, respond specifically to my examples, because in structure, they are exactly the same thing.

Did you just compare me to a murderer? Because the last time I checked, when I kissed a guy, someone didn't die because of it. Its not conservatism or liberalism destroying this country: its radicalism. And your kind of comment is what I would call radical. I hate speeding, I would never rob a bank and I'm a firm believer in the eradication of genocide of any race, gender, or religion. So how dare you insult with your venomous comments. I am gay and I back gay marriage all the way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Don't you guys get what I mean by majority?

Don't get mad at me if the congress and the senate have the power to overrule that right, by MAJORITY.

People like you are to used to the judicial branch of government legislate rather than ennact laws. That's the way the liberals are tearing up this country.

So if a small group of people want to start speeding when they drive, shouldn't they be given the right to? Since they're a minority?

If a small minority wants to rob a bank, should they be given the right to?

If a small minority wanted to get rid of all but a certain race, should they be given that right because it is what they believe in?

Please, respond specifically to my examples, because in structure, they are exactly the same thing.

Did you just say that murder, speeding, and stealing is the same as homosexuality?
    Thats like saying being straight and raping someone is the same thing.
    Thats just idiocy.

The Real AAA said:
    um people are not born gay or straight, they make there decisions

So your saying you choose to be attracted to girls?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • um people are not born gay or straight, they make there decisions

WUT DO U MEAN!! i never made any choice, i was born they way i am and im damn proud of it. i mean did u ever make i choice to be straight, no didnt think so

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • >.<

What I mean is that there are some small groups of people that believe in murder, and breaking the law. Shouldn't because a small percentage of them do it, make them able to get rights?

Did I say gays break the law? It's just the the base idea is exactly the same. A less majority group wanting their difference to be accepted.

Xairmo

Years
  • >.<

What I mean is that there are some small groups of people that believe in murder, and breaking the law. Shouldn't because a small percentage of them do it, make them able to get rights?

Did I say gays break the law? It's just the the base idea is exactly the same. A less majority group wanting their difference to be accepted.

the idea is not the same. the idea of murder is to kill! the idea of gay marriage is equal rights!

Xairmo

Years
  • Actually, it is.

A less majority group wanting their difference to be accepted.

i just really cant believe ur comparing a group of people to have equal rights to a group of people who want to legally kill. i mean ive never even heard of a group that fights for the right to murder freely

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • I've never heard of a group of people that would do different stuff with their bodies.

The base structure of those statements are EXACTLY the same.

Xairmo

Years
  • I've never heard of a group of people that would do different stuff with their bodies.

u make no sense at all. where does the whole "people who would do stuff to there bodies" come from. i will admit that yes the basic structure of both groups are the same, but the ideals (the thing that actually matters) are completely different. i just want to marry a man, not go crazy and murder people

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Umm, maybe it means to, uhhh, be gay?
    Why do those people can't get what they want? They have just as much power as you.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014

It's not at all the same, because the majority is not allowed to murder freely. The majority is, however, allowed to marry. This is where the dilemma arises.

Xairmo

Years
  • Umm, maybe it means to, uhhh, be gay?
    Why do those people can't get what they want? They have just as much power as you.

first of all, wut the heck do u care wut i do with my body cuz its really none of ur freakin business. and the reason the other group of people dont get what they want is because they want to kill other people! its completely unlogical and unrealistic for someone to want to kill people whenever they want for whatever reason

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Then if marriage is usually a straight persons business, stay out of it.
    I don't wanna know what you do personally, because that's your business. >.>;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back