• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you pre-ordering/importing HG/SS?

Are you?

• Total voters

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    i dont see the point im just gonna wait 4 it and go into the store and get it! theyve never realy even run out of them 4 me...

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • Nope my Japanese is not very good! :S

I will probably import from US though (I live in the UK) I did that with Diamond, but not platinum. I wish there wasn't so much time between releases!

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I plan to wait til the English translated versions can be pre ordered. Nintendo always knows how to treat use right with Pre Order gifts :)

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
  • I do not plan on importing, although it would be nice to get the game early, I would really like an English version (I can read some Japanese characters but I'd rather have the English version of the game so I know EXACTLY what's going on).

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    For all those who want to import the game:
    I recommend using tenso.com it is reasonably priced and you can order from anywhere that ships within Japan, meaning you can actually compare prices.

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    About Pre-Ordering The Games...

Who here is pre-ordering the games to get the figurines?

Can I pre-order them outside of Japan and still get the figurines? :3 If so, where do I pre-order them? :3

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • My family will not, can not, and will refuse to order the Japanese Soul Silver because we are short on money so I guess it's the rom for me too...:(
    Then when it comes out in the US I'm preordering both!!! and getting a DSI
    I CANT WAIT TO PLAY AS GOLD!!!

Obsessed aren't I? :laugh:

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Can I pre-order the Japanese version of both games and still get the figurines?

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • Me too, Germany in my case.

Btw does anybody know if Pokemon has Kanji in it?
    Because I am currently still learning Kana.

No Pokemon game has had kanji in it. The only exception would be the names of Gold and Silver on the title screen, but that was it. :D

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Can I pre-order the Japanese version of both games and still get the figurines?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Merged threads with this pre-existing one. There's no need to make multiple threads, especially when one already exists - just post once and be patient.

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Merged threads with this pre-existing one. There's no need to make multiple threads, especially when one already exists - just post once and be patient.
    But no one is answering my questions at all.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
  • I was thinking about doing so. However, I realized that all I'd be doing is paying to battle some Pokemans, since I would be unable to understand anything at all. So, I decided to simply wait it out, and experience utter bliss in a couple-few months.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    No Pokemon game has had kanji in it. The only exception would be the names of Gold and Silver on the title screen, but that was it. :D

Thanks for the answer.

From your custom status and post, I take it you know Japanese.
    Would you mind telling me how you learned it?

And to stay a bit on topic:
    For those worrying about Region-Lock, Pokemon HG and SS will probably not be locked, as only DSi exclusives will get a region-lock.

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013

Can I pre-order them outside of Japan and still get the figurines? :3 If so, where do I pre-order them? :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016

What figurines?
    Can you post a link?

Back