• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you pre-ordering/importing HG/SS?

Are you?

• Total voters

Melash

Back for now.
Years
  • I might just pre-order the Japanese version, but I'll probably just wait for the ROM to be leaked over the internet. It looks really good from the screenshots....

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • Pre-ordered it last night. I cannot wait! It'll be neat to take my Pokewalker jogging with me.

Years
  • I'm actually going to be in Japan for the month of January so if I happen to see it I might pick up a copy of gold and get the US version of silver. Still not sure though. Time will tell. I can't wait, though. Looks like a great addition to the series!

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • Umm If you download Japanese version (Like me) why would you download the english version. If you do download english version your missing a big part of the game. The Pokewalker!

*WishMaker*

- the guy over the wall
    Years
  • Should I import HG?

I cant understand Japanese, but I don't want to wait for the English one. :( What should I do?
    I will be getting Soul Silver in English.
    Oh and is anyone working on (or made) a walkthrough yet?

Last edited:
    Years
  • why get a game you cant understand?

if you want it that bad,use an emulator when it comes out.

and how can anybody be working on a guide for a game that hasnt even come out yet?

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • why get a game you cant understand? Right, right

if you want it that bad,use an emulator when it comes out. No Pokewalker tho?

and how can anybody be working on a guide for a game that hasnt even come out yet? Exactly

Also if you play the Japanese version not knowing what to do. Whats the fun of having the english version once you beat the Japanese version?

*WishMaker*

- the guy over the wall
    Years
  • Yay a post? 0.o
    Why cant people start working on a guide for a game that didnt come out using all of the info released?

@Death3xx: Eh, i just want both ^^, why not get one earlier and see whats its like?

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • I will make a guide.

Pokemon HG/SS Guide:
    Make character
    ????
    Get out of Prof. Elm's lab
    ????
    ????
    ????
    ????
    ????
    ????
    Hi Kimono sisters!
    900x ???? later
    ????
    ????
    and finally you beat the game! Happy I made a guide

Also guides arent fun. They ruin the whole game as a guide is just a HUGE spoiler pretty much.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    I cant understand Japanese, but I don't want to wait for the English one. :( What should I do?
    I will be getting Soul Silver in English.
    Oh and is anyone working on (or made) a walkthrough yet?

My Japanese friend said he is willing to make a guide for people that import the game so if you get it, I'll tell him to make a guide so he won't make one for nothing lol and the links to import the game are on my Sig

Back