• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Contest Topic - Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Wow this sucks big time, yup definately sucks. I taped the floof on Chargon's tail though he wasn't happy about it oy.Done in red gel pen. Why? Er the doodle version I did at college was in red gel pen ^-^;;

Ps if you can't tell the scanner destroyed it.
    PPs Chargon is out to get me

https://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/164118/Charogriff.jpg

Will give Elfwood link which should make it look better when I get it.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    jynx said:
    Awww! I finished drawing it but it is too big to up load.../___\....

Aww. X.o() That's a shame. Did you try to resize it yet? I really want to see it... n.n()

SC: o.o Ohhh... The detail! That's all red gel pen? Gel pens are so much fun, but the ink drains really fast, ne? X.o()

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    yeah I used quarter of it on just that Lol xD can't see half the detail I put in, been slaving over it all **** day too. My current ticket needs to clear first then I can bump that up to a decent size.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    I've finally gotten my scanner fixed so I'll definately be entering... Can I put people from the series in as well? And does the picture have to be colored?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Blaine said:
    I've finally gotten my scanner fixed so I'll definately be entering... Can I put people from the series in as well? And does the picture have to be colored?
    i'm trying....
    YEAH!!!!!! It worked!!!
    Thiank you thank you x1000000 so much!

Here it is!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Wow this is cool Moonlight! I've just realised i haven't drawn anything (on the comp anyways) in a long while! it gives me an opppertunity to draw again :D YAY YAY YAY! I hope i can think of something good! :S I like your piccy jynx btw ;)

Moonlight i maybe asleep, but when's the deadline? I'm sorry if you have to repeat it 4 me :S

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    A note from me. Still haven't worked out how to turn him brown yet but the bbigger version has been sent into Elfwood :3

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    Well I shall think of something to draw for this contest.I have many ideas but only 1 will do...XD!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    =_= I love to draw, and maybe I'll join... (drawn on paper, not paint. n_n;;; ) I'll ask my mom to scan it for me. n_n *Now, all i have to think is what to draw...* n_n;;;

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Chargon just ripped up my favorite shirt, I don't know why but I think he's mad o.o;;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back