• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Contest Topic - Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    YAY!Someone enters a pic.
    Im working on mine right now.Im hand drawing it then I will take a pic of it with my digital camera!

:)

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Thats really nice, I'm going to have to come up with something really good ^^. I'm going to have mine done by at least Friday.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Shelz4U said:
    YAY!Someone enters a pic.
    Im working on mine right now.Im hand drawing it then I will take a pic of it with my digital camera!

:)
    Hey, but photographs are not drawings!

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Read what was said. Hand drawn then photographed. Not everyone has access to a scanner you know.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Aww poor Shelz (like ur avatar btw lol) well I've done my entry now
    ...well at least i think I have. lol I hope I don't change my mind. :S

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow Iggy that pic is really good Great Job!!! Wow lol i wan't here much been so busy XD But im back!!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol ty for the lovely comment ML! ;) good to have u bk here! lol Though I've been living on the moon with you anyways master *hugs ML for adopting her*
    lol only slave to live with the only artist on the moon :D

Years
    well heres mine if its still time, it features Swablu as Ghost, Smoochum as Witch, Nuzleaf as Vampire, Smeargle as Mummy, and Duskull as a Pumpkin head!
    it turned out much smaller, it was a4 size, but here tis anyway!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    yes ya have lots of time still ! rem ya do have till the 27th and that pic is really good Wow all the entrys so far are really good!! Great job everyone Keep it up!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Fearnix_Storm said:
    well heres mine if its still time, it features Swablu as Ghost, Smoochum as Witch, Nuzleaf as Vampire, Smeargle as Mummy, and Duskull as a Pumpkin head!
    it turned out much smaller, it was a4 size, but here tis anyway!
    Wow! Its pmupkin shaped!
    Really well done!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Aww thankies hazuki! Well done Sandra's Chargon and Fearnix_Storm. Those are fab piccies. I love the detail on urs SC and i think the ghost Swablu is way cute in urs FS.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    DareI say what detail? o.o It has been mauled pretty bad, it's the last time I try red gel pen on something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back