• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Contest Topic - Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
    Okay, here's my entry. I don't think it has anything to do with Halloween besides the words and the costumes. I think I messed up on the shading, so don't kill me! Oh and the Torchic I didn't draw. I got it from this site and added a bandana. But I did draw Haruka, so don't steal her! I really think I should make a background, but I don't know what to put there... oh well..

https://www.geocities.com/fanime_gal36/harukaween.html

If the link doesn't work, tell me or something.

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Nice pictures everyone they all look oober trippy! I finished mine, but my scanner is showing odd colors, and I'm using PSP, and its hard for me to edit it out, I just hope I find a way on time...

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    ooo well good luck everyone! I don't envy those judging, everyones done so well. Its nice to see a great variation from 1 topic, in so many different styles.

lol *looks at time ML posted* 3:37 am :p i guess u mean tomz where you are :p

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I have a question...
    Can I post not releted pokemon pic?(like AW2 or Mario)
    Art Contest Topic - Halloween

EDITED:It might take me little more time to change it to suit Halloween...

Last edited:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    :D heheheheheheehheheeeee! man, you rock with those comics....
    I love to make comic. They are my favorite thing beside than girls and forums.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Im sorry it only can be Pokemon related in this Contests Ok guys No More Enties now k i will annonce the winners Soon Good Luck Everyone!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back